Double Conversion

slavetoy4u2use

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I have read a lot of stories between here and nifty. This is one of the best ever. Long stories can be very hot but many of them get boring and repetitive. This one did not. It kept my interest and my dick hard throughout. What a piggy fertile mind you have. Thanks for sharing it with us. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

What a hot twisted story. I love it. Reminds me of some of Etienne’s drawings published by Tom of Finland in like a dirty comic book format but with a much more detailed storyline. I kicked back on the couch reading your hot story for hours, cock out leaking constantly, sometimes hard and getting stroked. Licking my precum off my fingers. Teasing my cunt.  I even jerked off once and blew my load all over my abs. Kept reading while I leisurely ate my load off my body.  Great fucking read man. Thanks.
Now I’m in the mood to whore myself out at the baths if one were only open. 
Where’s that dildo?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
On 4/8/2018 at 11:35 AM, FFun2BB said:

#slavetoywhore WELL DONE

...what an amazing story so far and we all are hanging here ...awaiting what you produce next and how you will turn this arrogant, self-centred TOP into a HUNGRY CUM-BUCKET BOTTOM .... 

and how his transformation in New Orleans will be continued when he returns to his home town ... 

all the revenge of all those he tricked and abused ... until he begs all those he ignored and insulted in the past to use him ... 

exactly lovely story with table turns upon him

• 6 months later...