Double Conversion

slavetoy4u2use

23 hours ago, slavetoy4u2use said:

Part 29

Rob sulked in his cage for the rest of the afternoon. The party tonight couldn’t come fast enough as far as he was concerned.  “It is my time to shine.” he thought. “I’ll be getting all the cock tonight just like I deserve.”  He didn’t know that there were plenty of people that agreed that he was going to get what he deserved; their reasons were different than Rob’s however. When someone finally came to get him for the party, he crawled out of his cage as fast as he could just like an excited puppy. When they got to the prep room, Rob jumped up into the chair. He loved this part. He hoped they gave him a really large slam; Rob wanted to be totally flying when the Tops started to fuck him.  What confused Rob was that when he hopped into the chair, they tightly restrained his arms and legs.  It had been sometime since they had to restrain him for a slam or a booty bump so it didn’t make sense to him that they were doing it now.  It also seemed weird that there were a couple of guys with video cameras in the room as well as some extra lighting equipment.  They had never videoed his prep before. “Maybe there are just here to follow me when I enter the party room,” Rob thought, “Although that doesn’t explain the lights.”

Nick arrived and pushed a small cart into the room.  He was dressed in full leather which was also unusual for pre-party preparations; especially since Nick generally spent little time on the actual party floor.  Rob couldn’t tell everything that was on the cart as some items were covered with a towel.  He did see the syringe that he knew contained his meth.  Nick pointed at Rob’s hard cock and said, “I see you’re ready for your conversion.”  Rob shook his head slightly and replied, ”What do you mean, don’t you think you’ve already converted me to a cum dump?”  Nick said nothing but a wicked grin appeared on his face that really scared Rob.   Nick grabbed something off the cart and walked up to Rob’s face.  Nick stuffed a dirty jock strap into Rob’s mouth.  He then said, “I need you to shut up and listen to me for a minute.”  “Your followers on the website have been asking for this since the first time you were fucked on camera.” A voice in Rob’s head screamed “What the FUCK is going on!”   Nick stepped back a little and continued his explanation to Rob. “You may be wondering about all the cameras and extra lighting.”  Rob nodded his head to acknowledge that fact. “Well we are streaming this little party LIVE tonight.” “This party is actually turning out to be one of the highest selling pay-for-view events that we’ve had all year.” “Your “favorite” bar Renegade in Ohio is actually holding a special event to view this in the backroom of club.” “I’d ask you wave and say hello to the folks back there but it looks like you’re a little tied up right now,” Nick laughed.  Nick held up a piece paper to the camera and said “Here’s part of the contract this cum dump signed showing that this is CONSENSUAL.”  Nick then grabbed another document from the cart and showed it to the camera, “As you can see from these test results, this slut is also negative as of earlier this week.”   Nick turned to Rob and started shaking his head.  “To tell you the truth whore, I’m a little surprised by this result after all the raw loads you have taken; but then again it would take a while for that PReP you were taking to flush out of your system and of course we really didn’t start feeding you the corticosteroids to impair your immune system until a few days ago.”  Rob felt a knot in his stomach and a lump in his throat as he came to the realization of what Nick and others had been implying about this party and his next conversion all along.”  He struggled against his restraints but to no avail.

The pre-loaded point was the next thing removed from the cart. Rob started feeling the effects almost immediately and reflexively started flexing his ass hole.  Nick then held up a white bristle bottle brush.  He coated the stiff bristles with Tina powder and slowly pushed the brush into Rob’s ass.  Rob gasped through his jock gag as the brush was inserted and twisted inside his ass hole.  The camera man squatted close to Rob’s ass hole to capture a close-up of Rob’s preparation.  All of the men invited to the party had high viral loads but it didn’t hurt to make Rob’s ass a little more receptive for their tainted seed.  They actually competed with each other to see who could convert the most neg bottoms.  The brush did its work on Rob’s fuck chute. The bristles appeared pink as the brush was thrust in and out of Rob’s hole.  Finally the brush was pulled from Rob’s battered ass and held in front of the camera.  Every bristle was coated in pink ass slime.  Rob was ready to receive his celebratory gift.

At this time Rod was flying so high that all he cared about was having something back in his ass.  The emptiness he felt with the removal of the brush was driving him insane.  Rod was led to the party area.  The room looked pretty empty compared to usual; the only things present were the stage, the sling and all the video screens and extra lighting.  Rob was securely bond in the sling.  He stared up and could see his winking bloody ass lips on the screen overhead.  He heard the sound of a gong as the attendees entered the room.  Due to his blurred vision he couldn’t tell if he recognized any of the guys walking toward him.  That is until the first guy reached the top of the stage and started slapping his massive 11” cock across Rob’s face. Rob looked up and saw Dolf staring back at him.  Glancing at the video screen overhead confirmed it was Dolf; Rob recognized that black scorpion tattoo on Dolf’s monster cock. Rob opened his mouth to wet Dolf’s cock, but he knew the reason Rolf was there was to breed his ass. He just hoped he could lube the cock enough with his saliva so that when Dolf thrust it into Rob’s ass the damage would be minimized. “Hello pig, it’s about time you were ready to receive my toxic load,” Dolf said with a sneer. “You were always destined to be a cum dump so just accept your fate.”

Dolf lined his cock up to the entrance of Rob’s ass. Ron clenched his ass to try to save himself but Dolf pushed too hard.  All Rob could do was grunt as he watched the scorpion disappear into his hole on the video screen.  Rob had thought he had the ability to accommodate any cock, but the length and girth of Dolf’s cock was so much that Rob felt like he was being fucked for the first time. He felt pleasure from the drugs yet there was also a feeling of searing pain as Dolf drove his cock balls deep into Rob’s ass. “Take my Poz cock,” Dolf bellowed as he started pounding Rob harder and harder.  “I need to keep up my record of 100% conversion rate whore, so open up and take my cock.” “Let the scorpion crawl home.”

Dolf continued to stretch Rob’s hole.  All Rob could do was moan in pleasure and grunt every time Dolf’s balls slapped his ass. .Dolf liked the way Rob’s ass tightened around his fuck tool. It was tight but accommodating. Rob’s ass gripped and milked his cock to perfection. Rob closed his eyes and panted as Dolf power fucked his ass.  He was brought out of his trance by the feel of metal banging against his teeth.  He opened his eyes to see a cock with a large PA waving in his face. Rob moved his gaze up from the pierced cock to see its owner.  The cock belonged to Jesse the bartender.  Jesse slapped Rob’s face with his cock and said, “I got a special invite to tonight’s festivities since I was the one that discovered you.” It had never dawned on Rob that it was Jesse that had initially set him up. There was nothing Rob could say so he just opened his mouth to accept Jesse’s cock. As he was running his tongue over Jesse’s piercing and cock head he felt a prick and tasted a little blood. He jerked his head back.  Jesse pulled his cock out of Rob’s mouth and started laughing. “Do you like my jewelry,” Jesse asked. “I wore this ring especially for you tonight.” Rob then noticed the PA had several sharp spikes over its surface. “When is Dolf is done loading you up, I’m going to help plant some of his seed deeper with my cock.” “And of course I’ll be adding mine as well.”

Sure enough as soon as Dolf spilled his toxic seed in Rob’s hole, Jesse stepped up and began poking his spiked cock in and out of Rob’s already damaged hole. Jesse was not gentle at all; he made sure to drive his spiked cock all along fuck chute. When Jesse finished adding his load, the next Top stepped up to breed Rob’s hole. Rob’s mind tried to focus his thoughts on the cocks that pummeled his fuck tunnel.  The thought of being infected was pushed to the back.  He’d worry about that later, for now he just wanted to be fucked. He tuned out the Top’s cries of “Take my toxic cock.” “I going to breed you hard pig.” “Open up that hole and receive your gift.” 

One of the last Tops to breed Rob was a frail looking guy.  In fact, a couple of the other guys had to steady his thin wasting body as he stuck his disease ravaged cock in Rob’s hole and began to thrust. Even though Rob’s ass was loose and sloppy by this point, the Top still enjoyed the ride and added his deposit to the cum bank.  After a few of the Tops added their second loads to Rob’s ass there was a break in the action.  Dolf appeared on stage carrying a large glass full of a creamy white liquid.  “Several of our members couldn’t be here tonight but they wanted to contribute to your gift,” he said.  He dribbled a little of the liquid across Rob’s lips.  Rob lapped it up and swallowed. He had suspected the fluid was cum, the taste now confirmed that thought.  Rob opened his mouth wide so that the remaining cum could be poured into his mouth, but Dolf started to shake his head no.  “This is also special seed and it belongs where it can work its magic.”  Rob’s legs were hoisted a bit higher.  On the video screen over his head, Rob saw a funnel being pushed into his ass.  With the funnel in place, Dolf poured nearly a quart of toxic cum into Rob’s receptive ass. When the last drop slid through the opening, the funnel was removed. A huge butt plug was then forcibly inserted into Rob’s ass.  Cum squirted around the edges of the plug while it was being pushed in, but once in place, the rest of the cum was sealed inside. “Now we just need to leave everything to incubate a while,” laughed Dolf.  Rob was carried back to his room and placed in his cage.  His hands were cuffed to the bars so that he wouldn’t be tempted to remove the plug. Dolf leaned over the cage and leered at Rob. “Go to sleep pig, your dreams are about to fully come true,” sneered Dolf.  He spat in Rob’s face and then walked away.

Fucking Brilliant! The best story I’ve read in a very long time. Thanks man! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Part 30

Rob awoke in the morning to the sound of voices and the feeling of the cuffs around his wrists being removed.  His ass was so sore after the abuse of his pozzing. He recognized Nick’s voice calling to him. “Get your pig ass out here; we need to do an examination,” Nick ordered.  Rob crawled out of his cage and was led to the bed in the room.  The ass plug was removed and the cum flowed out of the gaping hole.   One of the men with Nick took video of the cum eruption for the website.  Rob then felt a latex clad hand begin to probe his ass and he jumped. “Relax, slut,” instructed Nick. ‘We need the Doctor here examine your hole.”  “We have too much invested in you to not take appropriate measures to make sure that your ass heals.”  Rob instinctively started to push back on the fingers in his hole  as if he was about to be fucked.  The Doctor spread some sort of cream on Rob’s battered ass.”  “Yah FUCK me.” Rob called out.  Nick started laughing, “You really are a cum dump whore, but just chill out, the Doc here is applying antibiotics not lube or party drugs.” The Doctor looked at Nick and said, “He should be okay, but you need to give the slut’s ass some time to heal.” Nick nodded and replied,” We will.”  The Doctor packed up his examination supplies and said “Great, I will check in periodically to monitor his health; from what you said it sounds like it won’t be long before we start seeing the results from last night’s little celebration.”

After Nick walked the Doctor out the door, he returned to Rob.  “Don’t worry whore, even though your ass is out of commission for a while we’ll still get you some cock.”  Nick reached down and slapped Rob lightly across the mouth.  “You’ve still got one hole that is perfectly functional as a cum receptacle.”  “Now rest up, you’ll be on duty later tonight.”

Rob wasn’t sure how long he slept before he was awaked by a cock slapping against his face. “Wake up slut,” Tanner cooed. “I was told your muscle ass is off limits right now but that I could use your mouth and throat.” “I am on a work break so this has to be quick; I need to get back to training another cock whore.” Tanner pressed his cock against Rob’s lips and forced it into his mouth. Rob ran his tongue under Tanner’s foreskin just as he had been taught. “Enough of the foreplay pig; I told you I didn’t have much time.” Tanner thrust his cock fully down Rob’s throat.  At this juncture in time, Rob had had plenty of experience sucking Tanner’s cock so he knew exactly what it took to please him. Therefore within a short period of time of skull fucking, Tanner released his load in Rob’s greedy mouth.  Tanner then patted Rob the top of his head like some sort of pet, pulled up his gym shorts and returned to work.  Rob smiled as Tanner left.  The thought crossed Rob’s mind that maybe that pat on the head was a sign that Tanner was starting to like him. At the very least, it had to mean he was doing a good job pleasing Tanner he thought.  Rob went back to sleep with the smile still on his face.

When it came time for the party, one of the staff members arrived to retrieve Rob.  Rob was handed a XTC tablet which he quickly swallowed.  Rob then held out his arm for his slam. Rob had become so familiar with the party prep process, he didn’t even have to be told what to do anymore.  Of course the fact that he was now hooked on the drugs helped make him very compliant. When Rob was led to the party room and toward the entrance, Rob knew exactly what his role for the evening would be.  He was the greeter.  He kneeled down inside the box. Once he was enclosed inside with just his head poking out of the top Nick appeared.  “We thought we’d better put you in a position where your ass was protected; at least for tonight.” “However this is a very important role; your cock sucking skills are crucial for setting the tone of the party.”  “When the members come through that door, you better make sure you prime them up to fuck.” The thought of sucking cock all night made Rod drool with desire. Nick turned to the staff member that had set up Rob in the box and asked, ”Did you remember to lock his hands in mitts and restrain them?” The staff member shook his head no.  Nick rolled his eyes and said, ”You have to keep the hands of  a cock whore like this locked up; otherwise he will be fingering and playing with his own ass all night and not be focused on sucking.” “Open the box back up and get his hands mitted and locked in position.”  The staff member grimaced and said “Yes Sir, I’m sorry I just forgot how cum dumps like this one behave.”

As soon as Ron was re-secured inside the box, the first party guests arrived.  Rob greeted them with open mouth and a wagging tongue. Rob was kept busy sucking cock after cock for quite a while.  However, once the initial rush of guests arrived and moved on to the various sex stations, there was a lull in the action. When a Top would return to Rob for him to clean his cock or fluff him for the next fuck, Rob was very enthusiastic in servicing him.  Rob would do his best to keep the Top there long enough to suck a load out of him. Even though they enjoyed the vacuum action of Rob’s mouth and throat, the members all had other motives. Rob was just a cleaning receptacle to them.  The only cum Rob was going to get from them were the remnants still coating their cocks after they had fucked one of the other bottoms in the room.  Tasting the traces of cum and ass juices in his mouth only increased Rob’s desire. Occasionally Rob would detect the lingering flavor of piss as well. He was hungry for cock and needed more. Rob’s head was spinning with desire; he was so horny.  In addition, his ass was twitching and signaling it needed cock as well.  Unfortunately Rob couldn’t touch his ass to scratch that itch.  Rob was getting so frustrated.  One thought kept running through Rob's ming; he could hardly wait until he was healed enough to get fucked again.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 7

Part 31

The night certainly hadn’t turned out the way Rob had hoped.  Sucking all those dicks and not receiving their nectar was just like taunting a hungry animal in a cage with a piece of meat.  The torment of not having a cock in his ass for the entire party felt like a punishment to Rob.  At the end of the night the mitts were left locked on his hands.  Although he was able to touch his asshole and could tell it was puffy through the mitts, he wasn’t able to insert his fingers up his hole for relief. 

The next couple of days were a little better for Rob.  He resumed his workouts in the gym with Tanner each morning.  However there were no anal insertions with a dildo during the sets.  He did get to suck Tanner and whoever was in the gym at the time.  So at least he was getting some of the liquid protein he was craving.  He sucked and serviced each cock with gusto. But the need for a cock in his ass continued to grow.

The Doctor checked him again after the three days.  “The small rips in his ass are starting to repair themselves and it looks like we have avoided any major infection,” the Doctor informed Nick. “I think it’s safe for him to be fucked again; but start slowly, no gang bangs yet.” Rob’s eyes lit up excitedly as he heard the Doctor speak.  Rob started pleading with Nick. “Please Sir, I need be fucked, the Doctor just said it was ok.” “Well we need to get you ready for that I suppose,” Nick chuckled.  Nick  almost couldn’t believe how much of a cock whore Rob had become.  This was one of the most successful conversions they had accomplished in a long time.  Nick temporarily left the room and when he returned he was carrying a small thermos.  He opened the lid and dumped out a small white carrot shaped object.  He took the object and pressed it into Rob’s ass.  Rob jumped from the insertion.  “That’s cold what did you just stick in my ass,” Rob asked.  “It’s just a little frozen cum left over from the other night; it will melt soon enough,” replied Nick.  Sure enough the warmth of Rob’s fuck hole quickly melted the “cumsicle” and it started oozing out of Rob’s ass.  Nick took two fingers and spread the cum along the inner walls of Rob’s ass.  He grabbed the loaded syringe he had also brought back to the room with him and gave Rob a slam. It also had been a few days since Rob had been loaded up with meth.  He immediately felt so much better after the slam. The drug ignited Rob’s hunger to be fucked so much that he began to finger his own ass as be begged to be fucked.  Nick turned to the Doctor and asked, ”Would you like to do the honors?”

The Doctor unzipped his pants and fished out his cock.  He slapped the cock against Rob’s ass cheeks.  Rob cried out,” Please fuck me Sir, I need your big cock.” “It’s been way too long since I had a cock in my ass!” There was some pain as the Doctor slowly entered Rob’s ass, but the feelings of pleasure far out-weighed that pain for Rob.  The Doctor slowly pumped in and out of Rob’s ass.  Rob squeezed his slick ass walls around the Doctor’s cock and milked it for all he was worth.  Both the Doctor and Rob closed their eyes and moaned in pleasure.  To Nick it sounded like a sound-track to a porn movie and he found his own cock hardening from the sight and sound of the action taking place in front of him. After about 10 minutes, the Doctor could hold back no longer.  He made several quick thrusts and spewed his cum in Rob’s ass. When he pulled out, all Rob could say was one word.  “More!”

Nick winked at the Doctor and asked, ”Two cocks aren’t considered to be a gang bang, right?”  The Doctor smiled and shook his head.  “That’s what I thought,” said Nick.  Nick wasn’t as gentle as the Doctor when he thrust his cock in Rob’s awaiting hole. “I’m going to give you the medicine you need pig.” Rob groaned and started rocking his ass back in response to Nick's thrusts.  There was a loud smacking sound as Nick went balls deep. “This is what I needed,” Rob thought.  Although Rob did enjoy the slow fuck by the Doctor, it was this hard power fuck that Rob really needed. “Fuck me, Fuck me harder.” Nick motioned to the Doctor to shut Rob up.  The Doctor obliged by firmly holding his hand over Rob’s mouth. Nick picked up his pace until he felt his ball churning.  With one final thrust he drove his cock completely in and unloaded his seed. "Nick was right," thought Rob. "That was just the medicine I needed."

The next two weeks went well for Rob.  His workouts were back to normal and his ass was stretched and rewarded with each set of exercises. He was being chemmed up, fucked and used in some way every day.  There were even a couple of parties where he was moved back to his role as a cum dump and fucked all night.  Rob came to the conclusion that being strapped down ass up on a fuck bench was his favorite way to be fucked, although a sling fuck was a close second. He had gotten to the point where all memory of him being a Top was buried deep in his brain and that life seemed like a distant memory.  All he cared about now was getting partied up and serving cock.  Rob was actually enjoying his new life as a cum dump. In his mind everything was perfect; that is until the fuck flu hit.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 11