Double Conversion

slavetoy4u2use

Part 7

The ginger’s puckered hole gripped Rob’s cock and seemed to just pull him in. He would get into a rhythm and then suddenly switch it i up and ram it in just to get the bottom to clench on his cock.  Rob was mesmerized watching his cock plow in and out of the hole before him.  He would switch his gaze from the ginger’s ass to the video screen and back.  The vision of seeing himself fuck on a big screen just turned him on more.  Occasionally the screen would switch to the bottom’s face and when it did Rob would thrust harder to see the reaction and make the ginger moan.  Some of the other Tops came closer to encourage Rob as he fucked. The chants of “Fuck him harder!”; “Show him who’s boss”; Tear him open” filled Rob’s ears. Occasionally a random hand would reach up to pinch his nipples or hold poppers next to his nose.  As Rob looked at the screen in he saw a large cock with a Prince Albert offered to the ginger.  The Top slapped the pierced cock across the bottom’s face who then greedily took the cock into his mouth. Rob looked away from the video screen to see the owner of big pierced cock. It was Jesse the bartender!

Jesse and Rob stared at each other for a moment as they fucked the opposite ends of the ginger jock bottom. Jesse mouthed the words “Having fun?” Rob nodded raised both arms and gave the double thumbs up while power fucking the bottom for a moment, then settled into a slower steady pattern.  He felt himself getting close.  The ginger was truly milking his cock for all he was worth and as he closed his eyes to savor the moment he felt a tongue licking his ear and a then a slight nibble. “Ready to shoot your load stud?” asked Jesse.  Realizing that he knew who was nibbling his ear, Rob just grunted and picked up his pace.  Soon he felt the tongue push its way into his mouth, and though he normally didn’t kiss, he was lost in the moment soon was making out with Jesse full force. And then, he shot his load deep in the ginger’s ass. The applause and cheers bought him back to reality.

As he pulled his cock out of the bound cum dump, Jesse asked him “How was that ass?”  Rob replied that it was fantastic.  “Well the hole seems to be quivering and begging to be filled again so I’m going to go next if you don’t mind.”  Jesse lined his cock up and slid it into the freshly fucked hole.  As he did he pointed to left and said to Rob “There’s a slut over there tied spread eagle practicing his deep throating skills; I’m sure he’d be happy to clean your cock off for you.”  Rob smiled and headed off towards the recommended cock sucker.

Rob soon found the cocksucker he was looking for. He was on his back tied to a bed with his head hanging over the edge. Guys would fuck his mouth and then rotate. Occasionally a Top would leave their cock lodged in the cock sucker’s throat just long enough to make him struggle to breathe.  Rob wanted a turn and got in line.  The guys in line took notice of Rob’s guest band and eagerly pushed him up to the front so he could go next. The sucker gagged slightly when Rob forced his cock down his throat and pumped. Rob felt the throat spasm around his cock as he drove it deeper and deeper. He kept this up for a few minutes then pulled out as he had seen the other guys do and moved back to the end of the line for his next turn.  There was a tatted up biker in front of him. The biker looked back to Rob and welcomed to him to the party.  “I hope they rotate this cock sucker to another area;” “I pissed fucked him a couple of weeks ago and he whimpered like a little pussy,” remarked the biker, “but he really does need to work on his deep throating and how to control his gag reflex so I understand why they started him here tonight; but the way he cries and looks so degraded when he’s receiving piss in his holes is priceless and such a turn-on.”  “Good to know,” replied Rob, “I’ve never pissed up a guy’s ass but have recently discovered the pleasure of using a sub as a urinal.”  It’ was Rob’s turn for the mouth again, this time he was a little more deliberate in making sure the slut sucked his cock properly and repeatedly tested him by holding his hard cock deep in his throat to try to elicit a gag response.  Rob wasn’t quite sure whether those were tears running down the slut’s face or if it was just drool and cum coming from his mouth.  As Rob finished this round he decided to go grab another drink and move onto another bottom; oral was great but he was ready to fuck another ass.  He’d stop by later to see if this slut had refined his skills any after some more practice.

As Rob headed for the refreshment stand something caught his eye.  There were two young guys lined up side by side bent over what looked like a padded sawhorse.  Their heads and arms were restrained in stocks. Each was being aggressively fucked from behind.  The drink would have to wait; Rob needed to get into this action. The pair had very similar swimmers bodies, lean and tight.  What probably made them look even more alike was that they each had been shaved completely smooth except for the hair on the top of their heads.  One was blonde and the other brunette, but from behind you didn’t see much of their heads because of the stocks except when they jerked their heads up in response to a powerful cock thrust. When the bottoms bucked their heads up you could see they both were gagged with a bit gag strapped to their head. “Welcome to the racing station; my name is Cody,” a leather clad jock remarked as Rob walked up. Rob was a bit confused by the reference to a “racing station”, until he realized the two guys currently fucking the bottoms seemed to be competing with each other somehow.  If one sped up his pace the other would follow.  Both Tops would occasionally slap the asses they were riding as if they were literally in some sort of horse race. When the one riding the blonde shot his load; both stopped fucking and pulled out.  The guy that had shot his load took a marker and made a tick mark on the blonde’s ass cheek.  “Care to race,” asked Cody.  “Since you are new I’ll let you pick which ass you want to breed.”  “ Just a pointer though, as you can tell by the tick marks, Blondie has taken more loads so far tonight, so some might consider him the favored ass.” Now Rob understood what was going on, and in fact it almost seemed like a challenge to his masculinity. “I’ll take the brown mare then,” Rob shot back with a smile.

Rob, stuck a couple fingers up the brunette’s ass, it still felt fairly tight and there was enough cum in there to provide a nice slick ride.  He sized up his competition; Rob was clearly the winner in the cock department by an inch or two although they were similar in girth. It was clear Cody worked out but was only about 5’8” tall so Rob thought his extra height would be an advantage as well since he would have a better angle to fuck.  So with the combination of the physical advantages he had and the level of horniness he was feeling right now, Rob was confident he had the challenge in the bag.  The two competitors lined their cocks up at the awaiting holes as the audience counted down; “Three, two, one…FUCK!”  Rob grabbed the bottom by the waist and plunged in.  He really didn’t have a strategy, other than making sure the slick hole felt good on his cock. He did notice that brownie responded well when slapped on the ass.  Each slap caused that ass to clench really tight on his fat cock. Cody seemed to be using more of a short and quick jack rabbit fucking style. Rob wasn’t sure if all the noise Cody was making was because he was getting close or whether it was just to throw him off.  Whatever it was, it brought out the competitive streak in Rob and he fucked harder, faster and deeper.  The noise his balls made when they started slapping against Brownie’s ass distracted his competitor. Rob noticed him watching so raised his right arm over his head and started swirling it over his head like he was riding a bucking bronco in a rodeo.  "Yeehaa!" The distraction was temporary however, and Cody refocused his attention on Blondie’s ass and started plowing deeper. Within fifteen minutes, Rob felt his balls draw up and he shot several volleys of cum up Brownie’s ass and collapsed over his back.  Cody wasn’t far behind and he unloaded in Blondie less than 30 seconds later.

“Close race man, but looks like you beat me.”  Cody handed Rob a sharpie and said, “Mark your win.”  Rob had worked up a sweat after that fuck, but at the same time he was beaming with pride.  He made his tick on the brunette’s ass and he and Cody gave each other a hug and celebratory pat on the back. Cody looked at Rob and said’” I want a rematch later tonight, let’s see how you do after these bottoms are loose and sloppy from a few more hours of taking loads.”  “ You’re on Cody; but if this was an Olympic sport I’d always take the gold, so as long as you are satisfied with the silver medal….” The two laughed and hugged it out again.  They moved aside for the next set of competitors who were anxiously awaiting their turns to fuck

Rob needed that drink now, he was parched.  In his mind he knew he needed to recharge if he was going to keep fucking at this pace.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 12

I'm seriously enjoying this story. First one I've felt like coming back to check for updates daily. 

It's a hot premise. More importantly it's well written. I generally can't read more than a few lines of one's that have the potential to be hot, but are poorly written. Stories like this one are few and far between. 

Thanks for all the effort! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, rawindustrie said:

I'm seriously enjoying this story. First one I've felt like coming back to check for updates daily. 

It's a hot premise. More importantly it's well written. I generally can't read more than a few lines of one's that have the potential to be hot, but are poorly written. Stories like this one are few and far between. 

Thanks for all the effort! 

Thank you and everyone else for the feedback and encouragement.  This is my first story I have posted here so it's great to hear your encouraging words.  More chapters to come!

• Like 2

Part 8

Rob hung out for a few minutes at the refreshment station while finishing his drink and chatted with a few of the other Tops.  Somehow this environment had caused him to let his guard down a little and everyone was so welcoming to him.  He still felt like some of the guys were just checking him out cause they secretly wanted to bottom for him, especially after they had seen him in action. Overall though, the talk was more about using bottoms and there was a general consensus that busting a nice tight cherry hole was the absolute best.  He quickly added a little feedback on the tablet related to the holes he had used so far.  The ginger received the best marks for the way his ass milked Rob’s cock.  He also commented that there should be some sort of prize for the winners at the fuck racing station, because in his mind “winning the race” was solely due to the skill of the Top and had nothing to do with the hole he was fucking. “A Top like me should be recognized and admired for my skills” he typed into the comment section.

Rob went back to fuck the ginger again.  That bottom seemed the most appreciative of his cock so far.  There was just something about seeing his own dark pubes up against that lily white ass when he was balls deep.   The ginger was still bound in the same position on the fuck bench.  It was obvious that his hole had been used non-stop since Rob fucked him earlier in the night.  There weren’t tick marks or anything on the ass like he had seen on the two bottoms at the racing station, but clearly the ginger’s hole had been filled many times. Cum was leaking out the ginger’s ass to the point that it was almost a steady flow.  Yet that pink hole still quivered begging for more cock even if it didn’t close tight anymore.  It might not be as tight as it once was but that wasn't going to stop Rob from fucking it again.  As Rob slid his cock into the welcoming opening, the ginger pushed his ass back and pleaded with Rob to give him another load.   The ginger’s ass felt so different than it did earlier.  It was now so silky and wet.  Rob could see his cock coated with cum each time he pulled the shaft out, and he heard a squishy sound as he drove it back in.  Rob was used to pumping multiple loads into a bottom and using his early loads as lube, but he had never experienced this feeling of fucking a fully loaded cum dump.  Despite his competitive nature and unwillingness to basically share anything, he was now realizing the benefits of tag-teaming or sharing a cum dump.  The wet slick feeling as his fat cock rubbed against the inside of the bottoms fuck tunnel was wonderful.  Not that it was important, but the ginger cum dump seemed to be enjoying the fuck as well.  His eyes were rolled back in his head and he kept repeating the words - “Yes, Yes, Yes – pound my hole; give me your seed!” The feeling was great, but Rob did notice some of his audience was wandering away.  He wasn’t sure where they were going, but in his opinion they should be taking notes on how to fuck. His observation caused him fuck a little harder and faster which in turned triggered him to shoot another load deep up the greedy cum dump’s ass. A loud almost animalistic howl brought him out of his post climax euphoria.  “What was that,” he said out loud.  One of the other guys grabbed him by the arm and replied “Based on the way that bottom howled it sounds like Dolf is here wrecking another hole – Come with me to watch the show”

There was quite a crowd gathering around this particular play area.  As Rob looked at the video screen he wasn’t sure whether it was some sort of camera trick, but there was a small little ass that was being stretched to its capacity by a cock that looked as thick as Rob’s wrist.  Watching that cock pumping and out of the hole on the video screen, he couldn’t tell how long it was because he never saw the head; but it was big.  He worked his way through the gathering crowd so he could see the owner of that monster cock.  Apparently from what he heard, the man was named Dolf.  When he got closer he was able to see the mystery man. He was a massive muscle bound blonde stud.  Though he wouldn’t admit it, Rob was intimidated.  Dolf was 6’5” tall furry blonde with 250 pounds of chiseled muscle.  Rob was proud of his own six pack abs, but this stud had an eight pack and the way they rippled made the muscled abs look like speed bumps. Rob had a clear view of Dolf’s ass because he was wearing latex shorts similar to Rob.  The exception being that Viking’s shorts had the full ass cut out and exposed. He certainly now understood what Nick was trying to tell him in the leather store earlier in the day.  There was no mistaking that this guy was a dominant Top and if someone was lusting after that ass it would be because they wanted to bury their face between the hard furry cheeks and worship the hairy hole in between with their tongue. Dolf was quite the Norse Viking God and he was clearly meant to be served.

Dolf was making no effort in being gentle with this bottom.  The bottom was a small Asian looking guy with a gymnast’s body.  His legs were bound to a spreader bar and raised up towards his shoulders.  Rob wondered how many party drugs were used to get this bottom compliant so that he could take that cock. His eyes and mouth were wide open and he was panting.  Dolf would sense whenever the bottom was getting used to his cock and pile drive it in, or punch fuck the sides of cock tunnel he was drilling to try to open the ass further and just to make the bottom appreciate the fuck more.  Rob learned from one of the other guys that Dolf’s cock was a full 11” long.  The head was thick in of itself but the cock widened significantly toward the base.  The fuck show was a true performance and nearly everyone was stroking their own cock as they watched, including Rob.  Dolf’s eyes scanned the room and he would nod and acknowledge people.  Rob swore he even looked at him directly in the eyes and smiled while he was brutally pounding away.  From the video screen Rob could see there was a tattoo on Dolf’s massive cock.  He couldn’t quite make out what the tattoo was while the fucking was going on, but after Dolf deposited his seed deep in the now delirious bottom with one final power thrust and pulled out his cock, the tattoo design was clear.  It was a large black scorpion.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 19

15 hours ago, slavetoy4u2use said:

...the tattoo design was ... a large black scorpion.

mmmmmm I love seeing that tattoo on a TOP ... makes me beg to get his loads .... 

#slavetoy4u2use... WELL DONE ... keep going !!!!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, slavetoy4u2use said:

Thank you and everyone else for the feedback and encouragement.  This is my first story I have posted here so it's great to hear your encouraging words.  More chapters to come!

This is really excellent for a first story. It’s well-written and well-paced. It reads as very believable. Rob is the perfect mixture of cocky and confident that screams to be taken down a peg or two. Or three. Can’t wait to read what’s coming next. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Part 9

As Dolf stepped away from the freshly fucked hole, the crowd descended upon the gaping bottom. It was like a feeding frenzy as they stuck their fingers and cocks in the hole jockeying for position to be the next to fuck it. Rob was leaking pre-cum and clearly aroused and ready to fuck again, but rather than fight the crowd he decided to look elsewhere.  He knew he had his guest band and that it would help him move ahead in line, but he decided to wait until that bottom was filled with more cum.  Maybe he’d take a piss first he thought as he headed to the designated wet area.  It looked like he had a couple of options there.  There was a boy bound in a crouching position with a funnel gag and then there was another with his hands tied behind his back, legs spread and bent over a sawhorse in a tiled area. The second guy also had a thick metal collar around his neck and was chained to the tiled wall. The second situation looked like more fun to Rob.  That blond twink was already wet and ready.  Rob thought, “Maybe I can kill two birds with one stone here, empty my bladder and then fuck that little ass.”  Decision made! The blonde twink was already drinking from the tap, but as Rob moved closer, the feeder motioned him over and pulled his cock out of the twink’s mouth. “Care to join me,” he asked Rob. He then turned to the twink and said, “Keep your mouth open or its going all over your face.”  As the Top began pissing again Rob stepped up aimed and let his piss stream join the first.  The twink was swallowing as best as he could to try and keep up with the flow, but the two piss streams were too much for him and the piss splattered across his face.  It didn’t help that just for fun Rob would shift his cock and aim for the twink’s forehead.  As those two were feeding the twink a third guy stepped up at the other side and shoved his cock up the twink’s ass and relieved himself.  Rob and the other guy finished emptying their bladders and pushed their cockheads simultaneously in the twink’s mouth for him to clean off the last drops. As the Top in the back finished he said “Hold that chem piss in your ass little piggy and you’ll start to feel real good soon!” 

Rob smiled and said “Maybe I should plug that hole to keep it inside his ass.” He came around the sawhorse pushed his cock in and started grinding.  The ass felt great.  He started a slow methodical deep fuck as others started drenching the twink with piss. “Take my cock you little piss pig.”  Rob almost wished he had waited to piss up the twink’s ass, but then again his cum would mix well inside the tight little ass with the piss already present.  The twink was starting to feel the effects of the chemmed piss he was previously loaded with, and start to moan and push back on Rob’s cock. Being careful not to let the golden liquid escape from the bottom’s ass, Rob kept the slow deliberate fuck up for about 20 minutes before he mixed his cum load deep in the twink’s bowels. After he finished delivering his load his slapped the twink’s ass and told him to hold it for the next Top.  He turned to leave and walked into what felt like a brick wall. It was Dolf.

“Nice show, looks like you are enjoying your visit here.” “My name is Dolf.”  “Thanks man, I’m Rob.”  Rob couldn’t help but stare at Dolf’s cock as he continued, “Speaking of shows, that was one hell of a fuck you threw into that little Asian bottom a little while ago; you should be a porn star.” Dolf laughed as he reached and patted Rob’s shoulder “Actually I have starred in quite a few videos; in fact I am in town now to film a couple scenes as well as some promotional material for an upcoming event.” “Can I get you another drink?”

Rob smiled and nodded in agreement.  There were a lot of guys watching them.  Of course Rob thought “why wouldn’t they stare, we are obviously the two best Tops here, so seeing us together probably just fuels their jealousy.”  The two turned to go get a drink when Dolf stopped and said “Oh I need to piss first, that’s what I came over here for but I got distracted seeing you fuck that blonde twink.”  “Are you going to piss fuck him; I‘d like to see that,” asked Rob.  “Naw, if I did that he wouldn’t be able to hold anything in the rest of the night and I don’t want to ruin anyone’s fun.” “I’ll just feed that urinal over there.” The bottom with the funnel gag looked a little apprehensive at Dolf stepped up.  As Dolf started pissing into the funnel, Rob could see why.  It must have been like drinking from a fire hose.  It was either drink or drown in the yellow nectar.  You could see the bottom’s belly start to extend as he gulped down what seemed like a gallon of piss.  When Dolf finished, he dried the end of his cock off on the bottom’s hair. “Let’s get that drink now.”

Rob was feeling at ease now with Dolf.  They talked about working out and how guys would stare and lust after them in the gym.  The bartender had given Rob another one of his special drinks so Rob felt a renewed sense of horniness.  He gazed again at the tattoo on Dolf’s before asking what bottoms thought about the tattoo. “Well they know what they are getting when they take this cock, that’s for sure,” replied Dolf. “They are probably too much in awe due to the size of my cock to actually even think much about the scorpion though,” he laughed.  “I get off seeing the bug crawl in and out of the hole when I am fucking, so don’t really care what they think.”  Rob nodded, “That’s a good point, a bottom’s role is just to take our cocks and make us feel good, so who gives a fuck about what they want.”  They raised their glasses to toast that last comment and finished off their drinks as a shot. “You know Dolf, we should tag a couple of bottoms together.“ Rolf grinned at the comment and stated, “It would be like the porn star and his apprentice.”  Rob snapped back, “Wait a minute, I am no apprentice, you may have a bigger cock but I am a stud Top myself and can hold my own!”  “Sorry Buddy, I didn’t mean any offense; maybe it should be filmed and we’d both be the porn stars.” The smile returned to Rob’s face. “Like co-stars.”

It was that moment that a loud bell started ringing.  A bit startled Rob asked” What is that; is there a fire or something?”  “Oh no, nothing like that," answered Dolf, “It’s just to let us know that the special entertainment for the evening is about to begin.” “Come with me,” Dolf said as he put his hand on Rob’s shoulder and directed him toward the center of the party. In the center of the room was a raised platform with a sling.  It was high enough that it acted like a stage for everyone to see.  Above the stage and sling were giant video screens.  It gave the vibe of a concert event. Dolf pushed himself and Rob through the crowd to get to the base of the stage and the stairs leading up to the top.  “You’re going to want to actively participate in this,” Dolf said with a big grin on his face.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 11