Double Conversion

slavetoy4u2use

Part 13

Later Saturday morning Nick was at the warehouse checking on the business.  The play area had pretty much been cleaned up from the previous night’s party so they were on schedule to reset the space later in the afternoon in time for the private birthday party starting at 9 p.m.  With that under control, he stopped by the desk of his media manager.  “Hey Tony how are you doing with the footage from last night,” he asked? “Good morning boss man; I already have all the stills and general video clips of last night’s party uploaded to the club members' site.”  “I also have the video edited from the soccer player’s conversion; I just need to set the linkage up with the payment system so people can view it.”  Nick smiled, “You are the best!”  Tony sarcastically replied, “I’m just putting that fancy MIT degree to work.” That got a laugh out of Nick and then he continued his questions.  “Where are you on the promotional clip for our newest addition?”  “I’m actually pretty far; should have it up on the site in a couple hours to promote the party Sunday night.”  “I’m impressed,” replied Nick. Tony continued, “Ever since we added the RFID chip to those arm bands it makes it so much easier to trigger certain cameras and to track what area to focus on during a party.” ‘We don’t have to go through so much footage at the end to find good usable video like we used to.” “Time is money, so the faster we get things up on the web the better; if the big theme parks only knew how we adapted their concept.”  They both roared with laughter.

“Nick I do have a question about some of the material.” “Do you want to use any of the footage of the guy putting on the cock ring in the changing room back at the store?” Nick shook his head, “No, as amusing as that was to watch him struggle, we really want to promote him as a dominant Top for this event and that struggle could be interpreted as a sign of weakness.”  “I don’t know how closely you looked at it, but at one point he was almost crying in pain trying to get that ring over his balls and half hard cock.” Tony agreed, this promotional clip really was meant to show this guy as a strong dominant total Top.  Nick started to leave to check on something else but stopped to remind Tony of a couple more things.  “Don’t forget to set up the special privileges auction function for Sunday’s event.” “I also need you or one of the other guys to be at the store by 3:30 on Sunday afternoon to take pictures of our new addition; I’ll explain more on that later.”

It was after 11 in the morning before Rob finally woke up.  He had a terrible headache and felt lethargic.  He couldn’t figure out why he would feel that way; he didn’t really drink that much last night he thought yet he felt like he had a hangover  and was itching for something to pick him up. He didn’t bring any Tylenol with him on the trip so he’d have to deal with that later.  First he needed a long hot shower to wash off the sweat and smell of sex.  His hot shower helped a little but he was still a little edgy.  He decided he would go down to the hotel pool and relax awhile and then text Cody from last night to set up something for later.

As Rob relaxed at the pool he took the opportunity to check his profiles on the hook-up sites for messages. As he scanned the messages on his phone he was amazed at how many guys wanted to hook up and service his cock.  He wasn’t surprised that he got messages, after all he was a real stud; he was just a bit shocked by the sheer number of them. Was it the new pictures he added to the profiles or was it just because he was in New Orleans and there were more willing horny bottoms here than there were back in Ohio?  He’d have to wait until he returned home next week to make that determination.  He was confident though that he’s get some fresh meat in Ohio and probably a lot of sluts begging for a repeat fuck.  His cock started to harden at that thought and his bulge became quite evident in swim trunks.

He quickly deleted a lot of the messages of guys he thought weren’t deserving of his cock.  With all these messages he could afford to be choosy. Soon his phone buzzed indicating he just received a message from BBRT.  According to the profile associated with the message, it was from a couple visiting from Toronto, Canada.  It said they were both total bottoms and liked three-ways and watching their partner getting fucked.  Rob wasn’t quite sure how a pair of bottoms could be a couple; to him it seemed like they wouldn’t get much sex that way.  Their pictures on the profile looked good.  There was one of them both sharing a cock in their mouths, a couple of nude frontals and a pic of each of them getting fucked by a mystery cock.  The most interesting thing though was that according to the geolocation feature, they were less than 100 feet away.  Rob looked up from his phone and spied the pair on the other side of the pool holding their phone and staring at him.

When they nodded at him, Rob acknowledged them and nodded back. With the dark sunglasses he was wearing, the pair couldn’t really tell how much Rob was staring, so they stood up and entered the pool to get wet.  They casually swam toward Rob to try to determine if he was interested but Rob kept his cool and from his poker face they really couldn’t tell.  However when they exited the pool and Rob saw their tight little asses in their Speedos his cock twitched.  Rob then replied to their message “You want my cock – your room – lead the way.”  With that the Canadians quickly dried off and headed back into the hotel.  Rob slowly followed them to the elevator inside.

When the three were alone in the elevator on the way to the 12th floor, Rob took a closer look at them without his sunglasses.  They matched the profile pictures pretty well, but he couldn’t tell which ass shot belonged to which since they had covered up with their towels for the trip back to the room.  Both guys had the same dark hair and trim smooth body.  One of the pair got bold and reached out to rub Rob’s cock thru his swim trunks.  Rob got a smirk on his face and said “I hope you two don’t get into some lover’s quarrel over who gets fucked first” “ Don't worry, I’m sure I have at least a load for each of you.”

The elevator soon reached the 12th floor and the trio exited.  Once inside the room, Rob wasted no time and dropped his trunks.  “Suck my cock faggots!’ he sneered.  The two immediately dropped to their knees and both began to work on Rob’s cock with their tongues.  It was clear these two had done this many times before; they worked together like a synchronized team.  While one sucked Rob’s cock the other would lick and suck his low hanging balls.  Without a word they would switch roles.  Rob took some time to thrust his cock in one throat and pump a few times and then move to the other guy’s mouth as they were kneeled before him. “Ok cock whores, get your asses out of those pussy suits and get prepared to take a pounding.”  “Since you both did a decent job getting my cock wet, that’s all the lube you are getting; I will let you decide who gets fucked first.”

The shortest of the pair climbed up on the bed, reached back to spread his cheeks and presented his hole to Rob. Without a word Rob lined up and slammed his cock into the waiting hole.  The bottom screamed in pain into the pillow while his partner watched and jerked his own throbbing cock.  Rob noticed him jerking and decided it wasn’t acceptable for a bottom to be masturbating that way. If there was a Top in the room, that bottom should have his focus on pleasuring him.  Rob kicked at the voyeur’s cock and said “Get your tongue out and eat my ass while I fuck your boyfriend!”  When the bottom didn’t move fast enough, Rob grabbed him by the hair and pulled him back to his ass. “Now start eating!”

The Canadian didn’t have a choice really.  This certainly wasn’t how he and his partner usually played.  Part of the fun for them was to watch the pleasure in the other’s face as they were getting fucked.  In this case though, Rob was fucking so roughly that it wasn’t clear the one who was getting plowed was getting much enjoyment.  In fact from the blood streaks on Rob’s cock, it was more of a case of the ass being brutally ripped open. After a half hour of hard pounding Rob came in the bottom’s ass.  He then pulled out, turned and had the other bottom clean his cock. “Clean that cock, I don’t want you having any extra cum as lube.“ “You need to experience the same joy as your boyfriend just did.” The guy on the bed was crying from that experience and he was clearly in shock.  Rob pushed him off the bed and pulled the other by his hair onto the bed.  He then repeated the process by lining his cock up and slamming it in.  Although the new bottom was expecting a rough fuck after witnessing his partner being used, he wasn’t quite prepared for the entry and he too yelled out into the pillow. “Hey fucker, your ass is tighter than your boyfriend’s, he’s probably been sneaking around on you.” “Tell you what; I’ll open you up so you both have matching gaping holes.”  Rob started deep hard thrusts more aimed at hurting the bottom than anything thing else.  His deep thrusts and motion didn’t really allow for the previously fucked bottom to rim him while he was fucking.  That didn’t stop Rob from adding a little extra degradation to the mix.  He reached over and grabbed the guy by the neck and pushed his face toward the floor. “You focus on licking and worshipping my feet while I’m busy fucking.”  This fuck lasted a little longer than the first and it was almost 40 minutes of solid fucking before Rob shot his next load into the now bloodied ass.  The foot worshiper was then made to clean Rob’s cock.  Rob put his swim trunks back on and headed toward the door. “I’ll let you know if I want another round, since I know where you are staying and it's convenient for me.”

“That was fun,” Rob thought.  His headache was still there from his party withdrawal, but the fucking did get his juices flowing and made him feel a little bit better.  He decided to go back to his own room and text Cody.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 9

Guest Somebody

I am not sure this author knows what he is writing about.  There are more willing bottoms in Ohio than any other location in the world.

On 5/2/2018 at 10:04 PM, Tallallman said:

I am not sure this author knows what he is writing about.  There are more willing bottoms in Ohio than any other location in the world.

Being one of them, I can vouch for it!

Part 14

When Rob got back to his own room he sent a text to Cody.

“Hey Cody  It’s Rob from the party last night.”

“Hey Top Stud  Wassup”

“Just fucked a couple Canadian sluts I met down by the pool & ready 4 more”

“Cool – what you in the mood 4 tonight? Twinks, Preps, Jocks…….???”

“Hmmmm… maybe some straight-laced preppy dude that we can corrupt and teach him his place as a bottom pig”

“Easy - u know where the bar OZ is?  Can find plenty of them there.  I live a few blocks away from OZ so can get em primed and bring back to my place to train”

“Yeah picked up a bottom there got him flying and fucked him at his hotel on Friday”

“LOL u get around What time u want to meet up?”

“Give me a couple hours wanna hit gym first    Meet at 5??”

“Sounds good see u at 5”

Rob hit the gym at the hotel to get in a quick workout.  The gym was empty at that time of day so it allowed him to really focus on pumping up his muscles.  It also made it easy to work all his muscle groups in a relatively short period of time since there was no waiting for a machine or equipment to free up from another person.  As he finished his work out Rob stopped for a moment to admire himself in the mirror. He loved what he saw in the reflection, the sweat glistened across his defined muscular body.  “No wonder everyone lusts after me,” he thought; “I am one hot Top!”

Rob spent some time deciding what to wear to meet Cody.  He wanted to make sure Cody would appreciate his body as well just like the bottom’s they were about to conquer. In the back of his mind there was a lingering thought that Cody would succumb to his masculinity and beg to be fucked as well.  So after trying on three different shirts he settled on a sleeveless t-shirt that clung tightly to his every muscle and a pair of lace up football shorts.

When Rob arrived at the bar, Cody was already there and seated with a drink in his hand. Cody smiled and raised his drink as Rob walked over and took a seat next to him. “How are you doing Bud, hope you aren’t all worn out from your little three-way earlier today,” Cody quipped.  “Absolutely not man, I am always ready and raring to go,” replied Rob. This situation was really new to Rob.  He was very much a loner and never really had another Top buddy to hang out with and cruise for ass with.  Cody seemed like such a genuine guy to Rob and he was sure they would have a great to time together tonight. Cody motioned to the bartender and turned to Rob to say, “You drink Jack and Coke right?” “Let me buy you a drink while we pick out our first target.” “You know I think I am just going to go with a beer; I’m not sure what it is but I have had this headache all day and I think it may have been the Jack and Cokes last night even though alcohol doesn’t usually affect me like this.” When the bartender stepped up in front of them Rob said “Give me a Corona.”

Cody reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bottle. “I have some aspirin if you think that would help.” “It’s just generic brand but should help take the edge off and make you feel good.” Rob nodded and took the aspirin bottle from Cody and shook out a couple of the plain white tablets. “Careful, you should probably only take two, they are X-tra strength,” warned Cody.  The bartender returned with the Corona and Rob swallowed the tablets with a chaser of beer.

Within a few minutes, Rob’s headache was magically gone.  In fact he felt great, hornier then ever and ready to play. “Wow those aspirins really did the trick I am ready to play!” Cody just smiled to himself, he knew those weren’t aspirins, they were XTC pills.  He was sure Rob’s headache was more from the fact that he had been taking party drugs almost constantly for the last 2 days and it was probably more from withdrawal than anything else. He considered perhaps giving him a little G as well when they drugged their target bottom but figured he better wait on that.  This guy was a dumbass for sure, but he didn’t want to push his luck.  Besides he knew there would be hell to pay with Master Nick if something happened to this guy. The consequences were too great.

Rob nudged Cody and motioned to a group of young guys that just entered the bar.  It was a group of 4 college aged guys; they all were wearing pastel polos and pressed khaki shorts. “Target sited, now we just need to separate one away from the herd.”  It wasn’t long before the group was looking over at Rob and Cody and talking excitedly amongst themselves. They kept looking over at them smiling and then would go back to their conversation.  One of the group however seem to stare longer at Rob and Cody and wasn’t as engaged in his group’s conversation.  Cody noticed and leaned over to Rob and whispered, “Looks like the one with the short brown curly hair in the light blue polo is the weakest link; what do you think?” Rob replied “Yeah looks like he is being a bit left out by his group and could use some special attention from us” “I like what I can see from here, he appears to have a little bubble butt for us to use.”

When the guy in the light blue polo left his group to go get a drink at the bar, Cody was ready to pounce. “Wait here Rob and keep smiling, I am going to go get him to join us.” Cody walked over to the target on the other side of the room and stood real close to him at the bar. When he had the guy’s attention, which was almost immediately, Cody gave him a wide smile and a wink saying “Hi, how are you?”  The guy nearly melted, he was typically pretty shy and couldn’t believe this muscle guy was talking to him.  “I’m doing great, how are you?” he stammered. “My name is Cody and my friend Rob over there and I couldn’t help but notice that your friends seem to be leaving you out of the conversation” “A cute guy like you shouldn’t be left out like that why don’t you come over and join us for a drink or two?”  The blue polo guy blushed and said, “Thank you my name is Dylan, the others are just guys I know from school we are in the pre-med program here at LSU.” “I would love to join you!”  Cody wrapped his arm around Dylan’s waist and steered him to the other side of the bar towards Rob.”

“Hey Rob, this is Dylan he is a student at LSU.”  Rob stuck out is hand and firmly shook Dylan’s hand.  “”We noticed you and your group watching us and were hoping you’d say hello; you are definitely the cutest of the bunch,” Rob said with a smile. “Have a seat.” Dylan sat on the stool next to Rob and Cody sat on the other side; both pulled their stools very close to Dylan so that their legs were touching as they faced him.  Dylan couldn’t believe his luck he was basically sandwiched between two muscle studs.  He glanced over at his friends who were giving him shocked looks.  When Cody started rubbing Dylan’s back, his friends’ look of surprise turned to sneers of jealousy.  They finished their drinks and stormed out of the bar to go across the street to another one. Dylan asked if Cody and Rob were boyfriends.  Cody explained that they weren’t, in fact they had just met the night before at a party and that Rob was actually from out of town. “We do both appreciate a good looking guy like you though.” “We’d even share you if you’d be interested.” Dylan again blushed and said, “I have always fantasized about a doing a 3-way but have never had the opportunity.”  Cody winked at Dylan and said, ”What are you drinking Dylan, let’s have another drink and talk about the opportunity you now have.” Dylan gulped and replied “Mai Tai.” While Cody ordered drinks for the trio, Rob grabbed Dylan’s hand and placed it on his bulging crotch. “You like the feel of that cock, boy,” Rob asked as he moved Dylan’s hand up and down his hard shaft. With Dylan temporarily distracted, Cody was able to discreetly add a few drops of G to Dylan’s fruity drink and mix it in.  It wasn’t enough to knock him out but it certainly would help him with his shyness and make him a little more open to suggestion.  Cody handed Rob his beer Dylan his Mai Tai.  His raised his own glass and said “Cheers!”

“So Dylan, what are you into sexually; are you a Top or bottom?” Dylan was feeling a bit more relaxed now so he didn’t hesitate in answering. “I haven’t been with a lot of guys actually but would say I am versatile.  I think though with guys like you I’d lean more towards the bottom role,” he giggled.  “Have you ever had a cock up your ass and had a guy make love to you,” asked Cody.  Rob almost spit up his beer when Cody made the “Make Love to You” comment, but managed to control himself and just rolled his eyes at Cody. “Only once but he didn’t last very long,” replied Dylan. Rob then joined the conversation. “Well you don’t have to worry about that with us, we’ll keep you happy for several hours boy.” Cody started rubbing Dylan’s chest and playing with his nipples.  Let’s do a couple of Jell-O shots and go back to my place and have some fun baby.”  “You guys are drug and disease free right, and we need to use condoms ok,’ asked Dylan.  “Definitely," Rob said as he handed two Jell-O shots each to Dylan and Cody.  “Bottoms up!”  Once they finished the shots Rob said to Cody” Lead the way partner, it's show time.”

Dylan was slightly staggering as he walked with Cody and Rob down the street.  Fortunately it wasn’t very far away because by the time they got to Cody’s place, Dylan’s head was spinning and his vision was blurring.  Cody led Dylan back to the bedroom and pushed him onto the bed. “Time to unwrap this package,” Cody said as he pulled Dylan’s clothes off and laid them in a pile on the floor.  Dylan had a nice trim body with a small patch of hair on his chest and just a bit of fuzz on his ass. “Sit up boy and suck my cock,” demanded Rob. Rob took his time, and slowly throat fucked him.  Cody began slapping his own cock against Dylan’s face. “That’s it baby suck his cock, mine needs some attention too though.”  Dylan began to alternate between the two, taking each of their cocks deeply down his throat.  Rob and Cody began to make out while Dylan serviced their cocks.  Dylan saw them kissing and stood to join them.  Rob really wasn’t into kissing a bottom like Dylan so while Cody and Dylan made out he began to finger Dylan’s bubble ass. “You have a nice ass boy, we are going to love fucking you.” “We need some lube and condoms,” replied Dylan.  Cody broke away and left the room; he returned carrying a box of condoms and a bottle of lube.  He also had a baggie of Tina crystals but kept that out of sight.  He kissed Dylan and said “Lie on your stomach on the bed and let me get you prepped.”

Dylan felt a strong burning as Cody pushed a large shard up his ass with some lube. He cried out, “Ow, that burns, what are you doing?” “Just relax sweetie, is just warming lube it will help relax you,” replied Cody as he continued to work three fingers into Dylan’s ass.  Saying it would help him relax was an understatement, as Dylan absorbed the Tina he was filled with desire to be fucked.  He ass lips were quivering with anticipation and desire. Rob looked at Cody and said, “You go first, open him up for me.”  Cody grabbed a condom and ripped it open.  He threw the wrapper on the bed for Dylan to see.  He partially rolled on the condom and rubbed it across Dylan’s ass so he could feel the latex; he then removed the condom and tossed it behind a chair. When Cody slowly pushed his raw cock into the tight ass, Rob moved in front of Dylan and offered him his pre-cum dripping cock.  Dylan greedily swallowed it and began giving Rob a BJ that was in sync with Cody’s cock thrusts up his ass.  As the Tina really took hold, Dylan was overcome with a desire to have his ass really pounded and began really pushing his ass back on Cody’s cock.  He temporarily took his mouth off of Rob’s 8 incher and pleaded “Fuck me faster and harder!”  Cody obliged. And in another 20 minutes he was shooting his load up Dylan’s ass. He removed his cock with an audible pop.  Dylan felt so empty but it didn’t last long as he soon felt the burning feeling again quickly followed by Rob’s cock.  Rob didn’t start as gentle as Cody and was fucking Dylan at a furious pace almost immediately.  His cock hit new areas that Cody’s shorter cock hadn’t reached and Dylan began to pant and moan in pleasure.  Cody had moved in front of Dylan and was soon fucking his face. “You like being our slut pig don’t you baby boy?”

When Rob came, he let out a roar and slapped Dylan’s ass.  Dylan could feel something running out of his ass, but he was too high to think very clearly about it and just assumed it was excess lube.  The three guys rested on the bed a couple of minutes to recover before Cody stood up grabbed Dylan by the legs and rolled him on his back.  “You ready for round two Baby,” Cody said with a smile. He then leaned down and gave Dylan a deep long kiss.  He then leaned over and whispered to Rob, “Sit on his face and make him eat your ass, I want to block his view for a minute.”  Rob grinned and sat on Dylan’s face and also pinned his arms down.  “Use your tongue and eat my ass and lick my balls pig!” While Dylan was distracted by eating Rob’s ass, Cody inserted a vibrating prostrate massager in Dylan’s ass and turned it on full speed.  Dylan squirmed at first but soon succumbed to the feeling and began to really work his tongue up Rob’s ass. He barely noticed the band tightened over his bicep and the slight prick as he received his first slam.  When the band was removed he began coughing violently for a minute and then was totally flying.  He resumed eating Rob’s ass with a vengeance.  Cody then removed the prostrate massager, lifted Dylan’s legs and slammed his cock balls beep into the awaiting hole.  He slammed it in and out a couple of times then leaned in over Dylan’s prone body. He started to slowly edge Dylan’s cock but paused a moment upon seeing Rob’s throbbing cock in front of his face. “It’s okay buddy, you know you want my cock too; Cody go ahead and take a taste.”  Rob had a huge evil grin; he knew he was right about Cody as he swallowed Rob’s cock to its base.  Rob was in true heaven now; he had a wet tongue stimulating his ass and a hot mouth working his cock.  Cody only sucked Rob a few minutes before the position became too awkward and he had to stand up and release Rob’s cock from his mouth.  He then returned to plowing Dylan’s ass deep and hard.  Rob raised up off Dylan’s face a little and pointed his cock toward Dylan’s mouth and began to skull fuck him.  A few minutes of that and Rob started to feel his balls churn so he had to stop; he wanted to shoot his next load in the slut’s ass just like Cody was about to do.  When Cody released his seed in Dylan’s ass, Rob quickly jumped off the bed to take his turn pounding that sweet hole.  Dylan felt so empty with both his holes empty but before he could beg too much, Rob had driven his cock into his ass and Cody was sitting on his face.  Rob plowed away for a few minutes before he found himself leaning over Dylan and staring at Cody’s cock.  He was in a party mood.  He normally would never think of sucking cock, but this was Cody his new buddy.  Who would ever find out he thought; besides Cody knows I am a Top and he sucked me first.  With that he opened his mouth and tentatively took Cody’s cock into his mouth and began to roll his tongue over the head and gradually deep throat it to the base. Cody was a bit shocked at this development; he was afraid to say anything that might cause Rob to stop. Rob only sucked Cody’s cock for about 5 minutes before returning to brutally pummelling Dylan’s ass.  He shot a massive load of cum up Dylan’s ass and collapsed on top of him. The three lay there for another 20 minutes with some occasional kissing and fondling between Cody and Dylan.  Dylan then indicated he was a little sore and maybe should call it a night.

Dylan dressed and Cody walked him to the door.  When they reached the door Dylan said he had fun and would like to do it again.  Cody replied, “That would be great baby, I’d love to see you again one on one; maybe you can spend the night and we truly will make love the whole time.”  Dylan smiled and they exchanged phone numbers.  As Dylan walked way Cody sent him a text. “I am serious, you know where I live and so there is no excuse for us not to get together”.  Immediately he received a text back “I will text you tomorrow can’t wait to spend more time with just you.”

When Cody returned to the bedroom he found Rob lying on his back stroking his cock. “Hey buddy, I have a couple of messages from a quick connect ad I placed on BBRT." “They are from some bottoms that want to be fucked by multiple cocks.”  “You interested in staying for some more ass fucking?”  Rob sat up and smiled, “Can’t you tell from my hard cock that the answer is HELL YES”  “Tell them to get their holes over here fast.”

• Like 8
  • Upvote 11

Part 15

It was almost noon when Rob woke up on Sunday.  He didn’t remember what time he got back to the hotel. He and Cody had used 3 other bottoms after Dylan had left. One of the sluts they used was so loose and tweaked when he arrived, that they ended up double fucking his gaping ass and sending him on his way, but the other two were used for longer periods of time.  Cody was becoming Rob’s New Orleans BFF. He was sure they would get together more during the week.  He was also sure that at some point he was going to plow Cody’s muscular ass.  Rob dragged himself out of bed and threw on some gym clothes.  He wanted to get pumped up so he looked good in his photo shoot later that afternoon. Today’s workout would have to be quick he thought because he only had a couple of hours before he had to meet Nick at the leather store.

By the time Rob had worked out, showered and was ready to leave the hotel it was almost 2 p.m. He stopped by a bar serving alcohol to the street and grabbed a quick beer to go as he made his way down Bourbon street.  He did have a little time to kill before he needed to be at the leather store so he figured he’d get some quick action somewhere and then head over.  He really didn’t have much time to go through the usual process of trying to hook up via one of the apps on his phone, so he hoped someone was available now and close by.  As he opened up the phone apps to search, an idea hit him. “That video arcade is close,” he remembered, “I bet there is some cock sucker just waiting for cock there; I’ll be able to get my rocks off quickly and still make it to the store in time since it’s so close.”  The decision was made and he made his way to the arcade he had visited earlier on this trip.

The arcade had several guys walking the halls between the booths looking for action.  “Ahhh…. Choices,” Rob murmured to himself as he entered the video area.  It wasn’t long before he made his choice and locked eyes with muscular guy in a tank top and running shorts. The guy noticed Rob and immediately entered a booth, pausing only briefly to make sure Rob would follow.  By the time Rob entered the booth and locked the door, the muscle bottom was already naked and on his knees. “Wrap those cock-sucker lips around my cock and start serving your Master you cock slut,” Rob demanded. The cocksucker did as he was told and treated Rob to an excellent blow job.  The guy knew how to suck cock and there wasn’t even a hint of teeth as Rob pumped in and out of the willing mouth. The guy paused only briefly to take a big hit of poppers and then went back to work.  Rob grabbed the popper bottle and took a hit himself.  The mouth was amazing Rob thought. What made it even better was the fact that the cocksucker didn’t have a gag reflex and somehow was able to massage Rob’s cock with the walls of his throat when Rob was all the way in and resting his balls on the guy's chin.

“You’re doing a great job slut, but it’s now time for you to give me that muscle ass.” “Stand up and bend over the seat.”  The bottom did as he was ordered and Rob began fingering the muscular ass. Rob handed the poppers back to the bottom and told him to take a big hit and get ready. The hole was really tight Rob thought.  Even with his saliva coated cock, the hole was going to need some more lube.  Rob of course wasn’t concerned about the bottom; he was thinking more that he didn’t want his cock chafed.  After all he had a big night of fucking in store tonight at the party.  It was then he spied a few used condoms on the floor. He reached down and picked them up.  After he had squeezed out all the cum to apply to his cock, he roughly fingered some more of it into the bottom’s ass and he pushed his cock head in.  The bottom inhaled the poppers deeply and Rob continued his assault. The muscle ass just milked his cock so he kept things at a steady pace to just enjoy the feeling for a while.  However the moment the bottom said “Fuck me with your big cock it feels so good,” something snapped in Rob’s head and he became suddenly aggressive and began to brutally drive his cock into the ass.  He would drive it balls deep then pull completely out only to drive his weapon back in to the hilt.  Over and over he kept up this assault pattern. The bottom’s head was driven into the back wall of the booth with a loud thump and he began to whimper from the force of the fuck. Finally Rob shot his load deep up the muscle bottom’s ass. When he pulled out he grabbed the bottom by the hair and forced him to clean the cum, ass slime and blood off his cock.  “Every drop, pig!” exclaimed Rob. “I want my cock squeaky clean before I leave.”  Satisfied that his cock was clean, Rob zipped up and left the booth.  He glanced at the time on his phone.  It was time to head over to the leather store for his photo shoot.

Rob entered the leather store and was immediately greeted by Jerry the clerk. “Hi, welcome back, what can I help you with sexy stud?”  Rob just rolled his eyes.  He certainly hoped that Jerry wasn’t going to be involved with the photo shoot.  He felt a chill just thinking about the old queen sucking on his cock.  “I am here to see Nick, he should be expecting me.” Jerry started smiling and shook his head in acknowledgement, “Oh I see, Master Nick is in the back, let me call him.”  Jerry picked up the phone and called Nick.  “He’ll be right up, feel free to browse around and if you have any questions I’d be happy to help.”  Rob just shook his head and walked over to look at some slave collar and leashes.

As was usually the case, Nick came up behind him and surprised him.  This time he patted Rob’s ass as he greeted him. “Rob, glad you made it; come with me to the back I have a photographer ready.” Rob smiled and replied, “Your employee Jerry isn’t going to be part of this is he; he kind of creeps me out.”  Nick laughed, “Definitely not, we will even lock the door so we aren’t disturbed.” “You really should give Jerry a chance though, he’s a nice guy and means well; Besides, I hear he has a really long cock that can be lots of fun.”  Rob gave Nick a look like he was in shock hearing this, “Nick you know I only Top so I really don’t care what he is packing.”  Rob followed Nick to the back and was amazed at all the lights set up for the photo shoot.  He thought “Wow this is really legit.”

Nick introduced Rob to Tony the photographer and then led Rob over to a desk. “Before we start I have some paperwork I need to have you sign.”  Nick grabbed a couple of thick document packets and then continued,  “This first one is a release stating that we can use your photos and images for commercial purposes and you release us from any liability from using your pictures etc.”  That made sense to Rob, so he didn’t even bother reading it; he grabbed a pen from the desk and signed it. “This second one is a consent form related to use of the bondage equipment and gear.” “It basically says you agree to the use of the equipment etc. and are a willing participant.” “I told you before how our insurance company is all about liability and shit.”  Again Rob didn’t bother reading anything, he trusted Nick.  He was here after all to be photographed in gear so of course he agreed.  He grabbed the pen and signed the second document.  “Finally, this is a contract where you are agreeing to work for us and promote our products.”  This time Rob signed the document before Nick could even finish his sentence.  After he signed the final document he said, “I am all yours.”  “Yes indeed, so let’s get started,” replied Nick.  “Are you thirsty; you remember where the water fountain is, or today I brought in some beer for the shoot?” “I’ll take a beer, the taste of your water is something I am not used to,” replied Rob.  Nick handed Rob a bottle of beer and Rob took a big swig. He turned the bottle and looked at the label. “I don’t recognize this brand it has a different taste; I like it.”  Nick just smiled and replied “Yeah it’s a local microbrew; they add some local herbs and special ingredients.”  “It’s very popular around here; we called it XG for short.”  “XG?’” inquired Rob. “Yeah, it stands for X-tra Good.”  What Nick didn’t tell Rob was that the beer was brewed with even higher levels of the herbs that were incorporated in the “fuck water”.  Of course he had also added a little extra X, G and Viagra to the bottle before Rob arrived and had several more bottles ready to go for when Rob wanted another.

“Nick, will there be a lot of people at the party tonight?”  Nick nodded, “Yes we will be at full capacity.” “We actually have to open up the overflow area and bring in extra bottoms for tonight; we set up a gloryhole wall to keep people occupied between fucks.” Rob was excited and continued his questioning. ”What is so special about tonight that you will have so many people?” “Well we have a very special featured muscle bottom that the members are excited about,” replied Nick.  “We actually are charging an extra fee for tonight’s party and have extended the hours so it lasts through tomorrow night.” “It’s a special 24 hour fuck fest.”  “In fact it’s such a big event that we have had to limit attendance to ranking members only.” Rob got a worried look on his face, “Does that mean I can’t come as a guest?” “You can come Rob, I promised you that earlier and since I am one of the organizers I do have some pull,” chuckled Nick. “You won’t be able to wear that guest member arm band though and get the special privileges it provides like you did last time; I’ll see if we can get some other sort of band to help get you some action.”  “Thanks Nick, you are the best and since I am on a vacation I can stay and play until it ends.”  Nick nodded, “Yes you can, and in fact I am quite sure you’ll stay until the last load is shot.”

“Ok, Rob let’s get you geared up and take some pictures,” Nick said as he handed Rob a full latex body suit to try it on.  “There is some baby powder in the changing room, you may need that to get the suit on,” Nick informed.  Rob took the suit, his half-finished beer and headed to change.   While Rob was changing, Tony came up to Nick and said “I was dying when you were talking about the party; I could barely keep it in.” “The guy has a great body but he is truly as dumb as a rock.” Nick shook his head in agreement as they both quietly laughed. It took a while, but with the help of the baby powder Rob managed to finally get the suit on and returned to the room.  He again was wowed when he saw himself in the mirrors.  The suit clung tightly to every muscle and showed everything.  “Looking good,” Nick said with a whistle.  “Ok, so head over to those manacles and collar hanging from the brick wall over there.” Rob questioned the request “Do you really think a Top like me would be chained up like that?”  Nick just sighed; he couldn’t wait for the drugs to take hold so Rob wouldn’t be so argumentative about everything. “Think of it like you are a gladiator chained in a dungeon before you go to battle.”  Rob nodded and allowed Nick to manacle his arms and legs to the wall and attach the thick metal collar around his neck.  Tony adjusted some lights and then came over to Rob and wiped off some lingering baby powder from the outside of the latex suit.  Tony paid special attention to the crotch area and his rubbing helped Rob’s cock to harden. “Now give me a mean look like you are ready to fight,” requested Tony.  Rob did his best sneer and Tony snapped a couple of photos.  Nick then walked up with a popper mask.  “Let’s try this,” he said as he placed the mask on Rob.  The mask was fully loaded with poppers and Rob started to shake his head and complain.  You really couldn’t understand what he was saying through the mask, but it was clear he wasn’t happy about the idea of being restrained and fed poppers. “Relax Rob, I’m sorry about the poppers, apparently whoever used it last forgot to clean it after they were done.”  “Let us just capture the shot and we’ll take off the mask.”  Tony took his time with the next couple of pictures so Rob was flying high on the poppers by the time they took the mask off.  Instead of a look of anger on his face, he just had a goofy grin on his face.  Apparently the G and X were now hitting his system as well.  The Viagra was definitely working based on the way his cock was straining against the latex.  Nick handed Rob a leather harness and pair of leather shorts with the ass exposed. “OK Rob, change into these for the next set-up; you can finish your beer while you are changing.”

Rob chugged the rest of his beer and then changed into the leather outfit.  The outfit certainly wasn’t as difficult to put on as the latex body suit, but there seemed to be something wrong with the snaps on the cod piece they didn’t seem to hold the thing on very well.  In a party situation he probably wouldn’t worry about it since he probably wouldn't be wearing it but wasn’t sure about having his picture taken without the cod piece in place.  All it would take is for his hard cock to press a little against it and the thing would probably pop off.  At any rate he would just deal with it.  He was feeling really sexy and horny right now anyway.

Rob emerged from the changing area and was met by Nick with another beer in his out stretched hand.  Rob gladly took the beer and was led to a bondage table. Nick adjusted the harness and requested Rob to hop up on the table and lay on his back.  Rob obliged and was soon tied spread eagle to table.  Tony climbed up a step ladder and took a couple of overhead shots.  Nick then unfastened the restraints and told Rob to roll on his stomach.  As he did, he knocked the loose cod piece off of the shorts.  Again Tony took some aerial shots.  What Rob didn’t realize was that his cock and balls were pushing out between his legs from behind and were a clearly showing in the pictures Tony had just taken.  “You are doing great Rob, just want to capture one more pose while we have you on the table.”  Nick again unfastened the restraints and told Rob to roll back over.  Robs hard cock sprung straight up.  He started to say something about his freed cock, but then Nick applied a pair of nipple clamps to his nubs.  He opened his mouth in shock and pain as Tony captured the scene with his camera.  Rob was re-restrained on his back and a leather pig mask was put over his head.  A couple of pictures later, the mask was removed and he was set free.  He had no idea what the mask looked like that was just on his head.  He actually was starting to feel horny as hell yet he was a little unsteady as he got off the bondage table.

Nick handed Rob a jock strap. “Just for the hell of it put this on; I think with your ass, it will make some great pictures.”  Rob looked at the jock; it was the red jock with the words FUCK ME written across the back that he and Nick had just ridiculed a couple days ago. “Seriously, Nick” Rob protested.  “Don’t worry bud, we won’t show your face; trust me,” said Nick in response. “OK,” Rob said as he went back to the changing room.  When he returned to the room Rob was feeling happy and ready to play, although he was a little light headed and was staggering just a little as he walked. Nick placed his hand on the back of Rob’s neck and guided him to a fuck bench and gently guided him onto it.  Nick tightly strapped Rob to the bench so that he couldn’t move.  He then spread the leg mounts as far apart as they would go.  Rob’s ass was totally exposed and it made for fantastic pictures. Tony knelt down to get some close ups of the tight pink hole.  He blew on it a couple of times to make it quiver for the camera.  Rob giggled in response.  Tony then stepped back to take some full body shots of Rob restrained to the bench. Rob protested, “Hey guys, I thought you weren’t going to show my face, I am a Top after all.”  Nick replied “Sorry bud, let me get a mask.”  Nick returned with a different style popper mask. “Don’t worry bud, this isn’t the same popper mask; it doesn’t have any poppers in it,” Nick said as he placed the mask over Rob’s head. Rob breathed in, there was a smell but it wasn’t poppers.  It was somewhat sweet but he couldn’t quite place it. As he struggled to think of what he smelled he lost consciousness and his head drooped down into the fuck bench.

Nick walked back to Rob’s exposed hole and pressed his thumb against the tight clenched orifice. He looked at Tony and said, “So tight and so tempting, but that will have to wait, the guests will be very upset if we deflower his ass before they get a chance to do so.” “They are paying a lot of money for the opportunity.”  “Get him to the warehouse and get him prepped for his big debut tonight.”  “Keep him knocked out until I get there; I need to swing by his hotel and see what other info I can gather from there as well as from his phone.”  “Actually now that I think about it, I’ll just check him out from the hotel; he won’t need his room there anymore.”

• Like 17
  • Upvote 18
  • Piggy 1