Spread of HIV shoubd be be discouraged and not be promoted!

3 hours ago, hornycumslut91 said:

Where do I start? I certainly understand your viewpoint that HIV can be deadly, and you should be healthy, but people have the right to do as they with with their bodies, so long as they are not harming anyone, or in this instance, not harming anyone without their consent. 

Do I endorse bug chasing, no. If I was neg, I would want to stay neg. Having said that though, becoming poz has actually made me realise how short and fleeting it is. And now since I'm poz I do want to have fun, and I want to feel a guy cum in me. You know what else I learned about, PrEP. I mean it doesn't stop other STI's, but it helps to reduce the chance of catching HIV. 

Believe me, I wish they wouldn't chase HIV, but it's their choice, and if they willingly let it happen, I won't fuss about it.

I thought i was clear with my intentions in my post. Cant keep both the part happy. Someone gonna dislike it regardless. 

• Downvote 1

As I scrolled through this thread, I kept waiting to see a reply saying 

“OMG! I had decided to become a cumdump bug-chaser without any real thought or research into the consequences, but after reading the poorly written opinion of some random internet stranger, I’ve decided to only bareback with men who claim to be neg and/or trust in condoms to never break when I have sex with poz guys (despite studies making it clear this is the worst method for staying neg), and resign myself to eventually dying without ever living my life in a way that brings me happiness. I’ll follow your wishes because you, and not I, should be in charge of my major life choices. Thank you random internet stranger!!!”

Funny how there hasn’t been a single post like that. It’s almost as if bullshit, holier-than-thou internet wanking doesn’t do jack shit and is a total waste of time. But that can’t possibly be the case, so I guess I’ll just keep waiting for more replies...

Guest 889jjl

LOL. 

I can confidently say that every single one of GoogAngel's replies on this thread has been either cringey, unfocused, poorly argued, and very worthy of a downvote. But Mr FreedomOfSpeech has also determined within about 5 minutes that every single one of my posts from my entire time on BZ is downvote-worthy...

Weren't you just flaunting your record breaking downvotes? 

Screen Shot 2018-04-01 at 3.19.06 PM.png

2 minutes ago, nutlover said:

LOL. 

I can confidently say that every single one of GoogAngel's replies on this thread has been either cringey, unfocused, poorly argued, and very worthy of a downvote. But Mr FreedomOfSpeech has also determined within about 5 minutes that every single one of my posts from my entire time on BZ is downvote-worthy...

Screen Shot 2018-04-01 at 3.19.06 PM.png

Aren’t we allowed to down vote ? 

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, 6811283 said:

What a load of crap. HIV has been disproportionately affecting gay men since day 1 -- it's hardly something new, and it's certainly not due to bugchasing.

Bugchasers are a very small community -- and gifters are incredibly rare, as anyone who reads the desperate posts of chasers here knows. This minority fetish plays an utterly insignificant role in the epidemic.

The vast majority of new HIV cases are caused by people who are poz but don't know their status. HIV is at its most infectious in the first few weeks, when an antibody test would show up negative. Idiots who identify as "clean," don't get tested often enough, reject anyone who is honest about being poz/undetectable, and bareback with other "clean" guys -- that's who you need to be lecturing (but please don't).

Yes, stealthing is unethical. We all know that. And we did even before you popped in with your missionary zeal to inform us.

Where else do you stick your nose in uninvited to give sermons? What are you doing to help feed the hungry, house the homeless, and make peace in the world, like Jesus taught? Those kinds of moral messages are far more needed than lecturing others about their sex lives. But somehow busybodies like you are only concerned with what other people do with their private parts.

You are clearly motivated by some inner turmoil of your own, not by concern for other people's well-being. Look in the mirror.

Well written and said brother.....(claps loudly for you)

Edited by ConversionPiglet
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest 889jjl
1 minute ago, ConversionPiglet said:
5 hours ago, 6811283 said:

You are clearly motivated by some inner turmoil of your own, not by concern for other people's well-being. Look in the mirror.

Ditto

• Moderators
5 hours ago, nutlover said:

LOL. 

5 hours ago, GoodAngel said:

Aren’t we allowed to down vote ? 

Moderator's Note: For the record, downvoting every single post a user has made when they are on various topics could be construed as an abuse of that system.