Just found this video, one of the hottest vid i've ever seen. The top who fucks bareback is the most seriously sick fucker, and he's seriously pounding the muscled bottom

Hot!

http://barebackbastards.com/26774/wasted-poz-guy-with-huge-dick-breeds-neg-bottom/

As a complement, this is one of the comments from the webste.

Enjoy!

"Yeah - top is very seriously ill with full blown AID's in my book - looks dreadful - wonder he had the energy to fuck the hot muscled bottom. That's the thing about the sex drive - it's the last energetic output to give up. Bottom must have known what he was getting into with it? High risk - Very."

• Like 5
  • Upvote 11

8 hours ago, AIDSfaggot said:

Just found this video, one of the hottest vid i've ever seen. The top who fucks bareback is the most seriously sick fucker, and he's seriously pounding the muscled bottom

Hot!

"Yeah - top is very seriously ill with full blown AID's in my book - looks dreadful - wonder he had the energy to fuck the hot muscled bottom. That's the thing about the sex drive - it's the last energetic output to give up. Bottom must have known what he was getting into with it? High risk - Very."

He does not look like AIDS to me. To me it’s just a skinny dude who uses lots of drugs look going on with him. Either way he could breed my hole tho. Lol

Edited by Dumpingground
  • Upvote 1

On 4/1/2018 at 3:13 PM, Dumpingground said:

He does not look like AIDS to me. To me it’s just a skinny dude who uses lots of drugs look going on with him. Either way he could breed my hole tho. Lol

Judging by the skin colour, overall physique, but mostly the logo of the studio in the lower right corner I'd say you are absolutely correct.

• Upvote 1

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:13 AM, Dumpingground said:

I'd have to agree. Drugged up and ugly, too.

Fuckin' Oink 🦂 thanks for sharing this here. The top may have AIDS and use lots of meth. It can fuck like that because it is young, and possibly caverject/trimix.

I really don't care if the guy is poz or not. His suggestive face and body is all I need to get my dick rock hard. The hottest sex always begins in the sick, twisted corners of my mind.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, workmyhole said:

That was a hot fucking video.

We will make a video when I see you next month piggy ! 

• Like 3