that top is fucking hot and he can breed me anytime for as long as he has cum. my neg hole needs it bad.

Fuck yah, i'd kiss him, suck him, and ride his raw dick, begging for his load ;) 

There is a Hot Deserts Knights scene with Jake Long, Richard Steele, and Vince Masters.  I don't know who is who is in it.  The top that is doing the fucking looks old and sick to me, he is really gross.  I only like the clip because of the blonde guy that is getting blown.  He is verbal and shoots a big thick load directly into the bottom guy's mouth.  That part is hot.

On 4/1/2018 at 7:03 AM, AIDSfaggot said:

Just found this video, one of the hottest vid i've ever seen. The top who fucks bareback is the most seriously sick fucker, and he's seriously pounding the muscled bottom

Hot!

http://barebackbastards.com/26774/wasted-poz-guy-with-huge-dick-breeds-neg-bottom/

As a complement, this is one of the comments from the webste.

Enjoy!

"Yeah - top is very seriously ill with full blown AID's in my book - looks dreadful - wonder he had the energy to fuck the hot muscled bottom. That's the thing about the sex drive - it's the last energetic output to give up. Bottom must have known what he was getting into with it? High risk - Very."

destructive bare poz aidsfucking is the best