Oil lube recommendations

InsatiableBoy

When getting cleaned out for a hopeful night of being bred, I noticed a bit of blood and soreness. Last week I had more than my share of fun, but it seems like I wasn't lubed up enough.

My go-to selection is silicone based, but having to reapply, and getting coated enough on subsequent reapplications slows down the time between when a top is ready to go and when my hole's ready to get pounded. Seems like a solid oil based lube is perfect for what I'm looking for: something I can apply before I start playing and will last long enough to keep me going while my hole is still hungry.

Anyone have suggestions for a great oil lube?

• Upvote 1

seriously consider using pure coconut oil (expeller pressed unrefined virgin coconut oil). It stays slick, smells delicious (if you don't like the smell, be sure to buy a product that lists "no smell"/refined coconut oil), has healing properties, and is easy to find at your local market.

• Like 1

Coconut oil is kinda nice. It's hard in the tub and melts with body heat. You can literally break off a chunk and put it where it needs to go. For a store bought oil lube I really like Boy Butter (as a top)... it's creamy and easy to apply, stays slick in a good way forever, and it's way easier to wash off than silicone. By "easy to apply" I mean you can apply it with one or two fingers (hell, stick your cock in it) and avoid having greasy hands when you need to grab a bottom's sides...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’ve been using Elbow Grease with good results. It’s hard to find where I live so they only had the red label ‘hot’ version initially which gave bit of a cool buzz in my ass and on my cock, which was nice, but am now half way through a green label ‘light’ tub, also fine. I find that once I’m greased up I don’t need to reapply during an evening at a cruise club or orgy even if I’ve been fucked a few times. I put a small amount into a small plastic container I carry in case I need to top, but a little is all that’s needed.

On 4/2/2018 at 7:45 AM, backtails said:

Coconut oil is kinda nice. It's hard in the tub and melts with body heat. You can literally break off a chunk and put it where it needs to go. For a store bought oil lube I really like Boy Butter (as a top)... it's creamy and easy to apply, stays slick in a good way forever, and it's way easier to wash off than silicone. By "easy to apply" I mean you can apply it with one or two fingers (hell, stick your cock in it) and avoid having greasy hands when you need to grab a bottom's sides...

I believe Boy Butter has coconut in it as an ingredient too, no? 

Guest ignignokt

I prefer virgin coconut oil too out of any lube/product. I still have to reapply it occasionally though if I'm taking multiple loads

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

How’s mineral oil? I read one bottom uses it to reverse stealth tops who use condoms. Helps break the latex condon easier. If I prep my ass with it, that would hot to think that a top will end up ripping his condom at the end and end up breeding me ?

Edited by Japbtm

I'm curious about this too. Had this guy in the sauna who told me he used baby oil inside lube bottle lol 

He said it was because "it was smoother" but I don't believe that a minute.

CAUTION. Mineral oil is used pharmaceutically as a laxative remedy for constipation. It results in a bowel movement in about 8 hours after application with a dosage of between one and three tablespoons - not very much. Mineral oil also inhibits absorption of nutrients in the bowel, so it wouldn’t be something of which you’d want to make a habit. Mineral oil comes in grades, and you want to ensure that you purchase pharmaceutical grade mineral oil, as other grades are less refined and may contain toxins. This is a by-product of gasoline, after all.

Mineral oil is a key ingredient in some baby oils.

Me, I’m swearing by the coconut oil, though in the petrolatum-based category, I also like Doc Johnson Anal Glide.

Edited by ErosWired

Guest Memphian

I've been using Gun Oil for getting fucked.  It's slick.  I have a pump bottle at home and a small bottle for the adult theater.  No matter how careful I am the bottle gets slippery such that it's difficult to get to top off in the dark at the theater.  But I guess that just proves out slippery it is.

But part of my morning routine after a shower is to apply coconut oil to my crack and hole, and push a little in about half an inch.  I like to think it keeps everything supple.  I also get hard knowing I'm pampering my hole for some as yet unknown top.

I do use good old fashioned Vaseline for the nozzle when I'm douching before a shower if I'm headed to get fucked.