My first bbc

Guest AmbertheTG75

On 4/2/2018 at 12:25 PM, AmbertheCD86 said:

Its safe to say I'm hooked on bbc now lol. I'm such a slut I didn't even ask if he was clean or not I Just let him fuck me. 

A good slut should never ask just bend over and take it bb especially from a black man's dick

1374423_42831.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest AmbertheTG75
19 minutes ago, KYcumdump68 said:

A good slut should never ask just bend over and take it bb especially from a black man's dick

1374423_42831.jpg

I couldn't agree more!

Guest nelly26

I think white bottoms like black tops because white bottoms can't attract other hung white tops due to too much competition. 

Black Tops are amazing! Most, but not all just love using a white faggot for their pleasure. They are so confident and assertive! And once that BBC is deep in my ass I go crazy on it! In the 40 years that I've been taking cock, I had probably 400 different Black Men fuck me. (Being a truck driver on the road helped those numbers!) I used to love stopping at the ABS in Granite City, IL...it was in a Black neighborhood...and most of the guys there were Black...and they all knew how to use a white boy! BBC rules!

On 4/1/2018 at 5:37 AM, AmbertheCD86 said:

So Friday night I got dressed up all sexy and cute and went to this one gay bar that is very transgender friendly. Anyway I went up to the bar and this really cute black bartender was working. He said hey cutie what are you drinking, I ordered a vodka and cranberry juice. He made it and came back and smilled. Any way after about 20 minutes I realized I needed a cigarette really bad. So I grabbed my purse and headed out back. I barely was able to light up when he popped out of the back door. We flirted for a while then he took my hand and rubbed it over his huge black cock. He said you want that inside you? I just nodded yes and before I knew it he had my pants down and panties to the side. He managed to slide in with one push I almost screamed bloody murder lol. We fucked for a few minutes and he blew his load in me. Pulled my pants up and spanked my ass and said see you back inside. I chained 2 more cigarettes I was so turned on. 

I hope he at least bought you a drink when you went back inside.

Guest AmbertheTG75
3 hours ago, punaman said:

I hope he at least bought you a drink when you went back inside.

Lol yeah drinks were on him the rest of the night. 

Guest AmbertheTG75
23 minutes ago, bbpoznow said:

would love to find a Black cock to breed me like that 

It was the best breeding of my life I was shaking afterwards!

4 minutes ago, bbpoznow said:

I just have to find some. Never been breed by a black , when I get knocked up I want it to be black seed that does it

That would be awesome for sure.