bathhouse circle jerk & 6 loads

chipygmalion80

Short story about last night's impromptu circle jerk at the local bathhouse, Steamworks.

Sometimes you get hungry for cum, and I mean milking a guy's dick, and so you head over to where there's lots of dick, aka the local bathhouse.  At least that's what I did last night.  

But earlier, I made a pit stop.  I saw a fuck bud post on BBRT, and yea I did go over to his place, ram a giant dildo up his ass, make him sit on my face, that thick round Laitno booty that he's got drives my dick raging hard, and he makes all these moaning sounds when I play with his hole; this time I make him squeeze his hole open because figured he'd had a busy day, and yea I did slide my bare dick up his cumhole and got super horny thinking of all the other dudes that had "dropped" by and couldn't resist blowing their loads right up my buddy's ass.  So I lay there limp, all sweaty in the middle of cold day, with my hard bare dick still up wrapped up by his warm sloppy cumhole, and very relieved to have added my load after an hour of fucking; but I knew my buddy wouldn't get off.  I'd sucked his cock but he never got hard.  

So I decided to head over to the bathouse to suck cock.  Within the first 5mins, my throat had swallowed 2 loads!  Unbelievable!!

I started out in the sauna, with guys doing their usual race thru of the benches -- why do guys run through the bathhouse like a race?! lol -- .  I was there to get "warmed up" and ready for what I wanted.  An aggressive, nipple-twisting older Latino did try to get me going in the sauna.  I was baking, too hot in there to play, and he was too eager so I left and headed to the sucking troughs.  I call the place the sucking troughs b/c it's not the gloryhole stalls but it's the troughs where the old n bald, fat cocksuckers are down on a level below the guys standing and delivering their cocks through the trough.  I walk up to the upper level and yup: there were 3 old, fat, and bald white cocksuckers on the level below.  One guy closest to me who was getting his cock sucked caught my eye.  He was 5'10 30something Latino, dark hair, tight & toned butt and legs and chest.  I stood and watched him getting his dick sucked and he saw me and was OK with it.  He seemed relaxed, staring off, and not too into it but he was a sight to see getting serviced, so I started rubbing my cock.

Up comes a beefy Indian attacking my semihard-on with his groping and trying to french kiss me!?  ACK!  Oh lordy, I recognized him -- it was the kid who I'd noticed earlier in line trying to get a student discount at checkin to the bathouse.  He was cute, with a great smile, but I could tell he was that type that gets a bathhouse confused with a personal dating service.  As I was trying to politely calm Indian student down I noticed out of the corner of my eye that the 30something Latino's old fat cocksucker had left him hanging.  WTH!  I went right over to him and touched his buttcheck to let him know I wasn't going down into the trough with the fat old bald cocksuckers but was totally there if he wanted more.  His buttcheek felt furry and firm, yum!  Latino spun around and I saw a smooth, brown beer can dick between his meaty thighs: short but thick and uncut!  Praise catholic Hesus, lol!  "Why did that old cocksucker leave this guy hanging??  Do your job!" I thought to myself.  I went straight down to my knees right there in front of him and Indian student.  When I grabbed his hardon, most his shaft fit into my hand so maybe nobody thought his dick was BIG enough?  Seriously lame,!  He was sexy as fuck and rock hard!  I pushed his foreskin back with my lips and the guy moaned.  His catholic uncut dick had the tightest foreskin I've sucked.  No extra skin, and I felt if I pushed it back too hard his cockhead would burst.  Enough with his cockhead and foreskin so I removed my hand and let his thick dick fill my mouth.  Dude let out another moan that I could hear of the bathhouse music!  My face against his groin and it looked like he shaved his pubes but oh well he was smooth chested anyways.  So I started sucking his beer can.  Beefy Indian student then got down and started sucking my cock, and WTH I let him so long as he wasn't in my way.
There I am sucking  at the bathouse and I really enjoying this man's cock.  Finally! Perfect size to start the night.   Latino didn't grab my head or give me any sign but I smelled cum in the air, or in his ballsac.  So I grabbed his tite hairy buttcheck and slammed his short beercan dick to the back of my throat. Made him throat fuck my face.  I look up and I see his tite smooth pecs and both arms at his side, just standing there, not touching me, ready to blow his load.  Sure enough the dude let out a audible moan to the room of old cocksuckers, his dick blew and I tasted a bit of sweet cum on my tongue.   I sucked his dick dry,  he didn't spasm or freak out and jet, so I let his dick get a bit soft as the old cocksuckers watched with greedy mouths dry, lol!  I stood up and Latino guy had a grin on his face, and I told him that was great, then he wrapped up his meat with the towel and walked out.  1st dick of the night,  perfect quick blow n go to start out with! 

Now beefy Indian student wouldn't let up and somehow pushed me into a corner of the troughs where a short and stout, bball capped Latino followed us.  One easy way to get this Indian kid off my back, I thought, was to make him orgasm, so that was my strategy.  I went down on my knees again, and boy did I see a stiffer.  He had a decent dick, curved up, and rock hard.  So I dove in.  As soon as my mouth was down at the base of his smooth grown, I swear I heard him moaning.  So I backed off, my lips midshaft, and I started feeling dick pulses.  Damn!  He was cumming fast!  Several dick pulses later my mouth was full of a big fuckin cumload from the Indian student.  I swallowed his bitter cum, stood up, and there was his cheeky grin again.  I chuckled a little and he just looked happy so I thought that was that.  He wrapped up in his towel.  The short, stout bbal cap Latino that had followed the Indian over then stuck his hand out to grab my semihard dick.  I hadn't gotten enough time with the Indian as with the 1st Latino so wasn't as hard again, but he went in for a kiss -- again with the kissing! -- and pushed his whole body into mine.  His body was warm, smooth and solid, and it felt great to totally embrace another man.  Usually I don't fully touch guys at the bathhouse b/c I think it comes across as desperate or greedy but it wasn't surprising that the guy was aggressive.  Lots of Latino guys tend to be "all-in", hah!  So  I grabbed his beefy, hairy ass during the embrace and he whispered into my ear: "FUCK ME".  That wasn't the place so I walked away.

Walked over to the upstairs, where the gloryhole stalls are, and where short & stout bball cap Latino followed.  He was adamant that we go into a stall, and I was like: "OK I'll see where this goes."  Before we even got the door closed I was grabbing his dick -- and damn!  Short little fucker had a big thick cut cock that swelled up real fast in my hand.  I was pretty surprised, so I decided then that this aggressive fucker is the all-in type so he needs to fuck ME and not the other way around.  I did come prepared this time for anything b/c a couple times before I had met great fuckers at Steamworks but couldn't get fucked. :/  Well ... he didn't fuck me in that stall.  I got down and got a taste of that big cock he'd been hiding earlier but he started getting soft??  I stood up from this floppy big worm between his short legs and then he said "poppers to that to me".  Well FUCK man, don't take 'em!  Geeze.  Then he spins his beefy, hairy ass around in the stall and bends over.  He's perfect height to fuck standing, and I love fucking a guy whose got a bigger package than me,  but he did nothing for MY dick.  I'm semi hard, already bred my buddy earlier, so I'm thinking "You need  to build me up to fucking,  man".  So I tell him I'm too hot to fuck or some crappy excuse (when I should have said, "suck my dick bitch!" and he says he's leaving anyways b/c there's "no action".  Hmmm.  I don't leave yet :)

After 2 cocks and a stall, I head back to the sauna to warm back up and re-energize.  Same scenario as always: guys run through the benches like it's a race.  Then a guy sits down on the bench directly across from me.  He doesn't look at me -- he doesn't look at anybody actually -- but totally catches my eye: late 20s / early 30's,  5'9 like me, toned but not ripped, dark black hair, smooth shaven face but hairy chest, legs, and ,arms, and his hairstyle is so straight laced -- parted to the side and trim.  He looks like every other guy in the office whose wrapped up tighter than a virgin's cunt. LOL!  And this guy folds his towel just like me but never grabs his junk or shows his stuff when in the sauna.  No eye contact with him so I leave him and head out to walk around but more on him later.

After guys just keep walking around in circles at the gloryhole stalls like cats, I move on, and I get to feel a few more boners here and there, and some leaky btms in their rooms here and there that are ass up so  I walk in to ass grab and smack, and smile at, like a true butt addict that I am, but already had that fun; so  I head back down to the sucking troughs again.  And score!  2 guys are standing and delivering their cocks to the old bald cocksuckers on the lower level.  1 closest to me is sexy daddy, goatee like out of Harley Davidson shop or leather shop, big wide shoulders and chest, full of chesthair, bball cap on.  2nd guy is early 40s, 5'10, totally smooth, toned white guy with an Eastern European look.  I walk behind them, alone, to watch the cocksuckers below working these guys dicks.  Then one of the old cocksuckers walks beside me pushed ahead by late 20's / early 30's 5'11 white toned guy.  The cocksucker is pushed to his knees in the corner next to me and behind the troughs and starts to work on the dudes cock.  The cocksucker landed 1 foot away from me so I shift over a little closer.  The young dude angles his back a bit against me so I see more of his butt and less of his cock, dammit!  I take that as a signal that he doesn't want others to join, but hey!  I'm happy to watch.  The dude has a great bubble butt, strong legs, totally smooth, full head of blonde hair.  I watch all 3 guys getting sucked now and start getting semihard again.  Then the younger dude next to me opens up a bit.  I look down to spot the young dude's cock but his back is against the light so it's all shadows.  Dammit!  But there are tell-tell signs I hear: the cocksucker is making lots of noise: gagging, spitting, choking.  That can only mean one thing: young dude is packing a big fucking dick.  So I watch but don't touch, for a bit.  

Like magic, the 2 guys who were standing at the trough, the daddy and Eastern Euro guys, are now facing me with their hardons.  Evidently they also heard the comotion happening just next to me.  Hell, I reach for the hairy daddy's nips but he doesn't react, he reaches for Eastern Euro's dick that I don't see yet, so I reach for this daddy's dick and feel a nice hard pecker, average size, small balls.  Then I see Euro's dick for the first time: an erect stiffer!  Man his dick was like 45 degree up, poiting at my eyes, thick and large, 8".  I grab at Euro's cock thinking he must have a cock ring on to be that stiff but there's none, and no pubes too so he's totally smooth.  The 2 men are like opposites: one totally smooth, one full hairy chest, one big stiff erect cock, one average pecker; and they're yanking on each other's cocks in front of me ... well in front of young dude getting his cock sucked ;)  So I drop it.

On my knees again.  Hairy daddy's pecker is sitting there between two hairy muscled thighs.  I grab his small ballsac and dive in.  He let out a moan.  Great to hear a guy moan like that getting his dick sucked.  I don't remember him making noises when at the trough getting sucked my the old bald cocksuckers.  I can take his average dick in my mouth easily so dive down into his pubes.  Man did he moan!  Love being there, between his hairy trunks of legs, looking up at his big hairy chest and that dark bball cap, knowing he was looking at the Euro guy and the young dude.  Speaking of Euro: his erect stiffer is right next to my ear now.  The Daddy and Euro have closed in on each other, playing around upstairs, so I grab Euro's dick.  It's crazily smooth, like no veins, his shaft almost feels like baby smooth skin.  Crazy feeling, and I actually don't really like it, but hey I'm down there so I sucking on his dick.  It's big and thick, and I make sure to open up.  He's super quiet but I know he's playing around with moaning Daddy upstairs so I stick with it.

So it's a 3-way and I'm happy as a clam but still pay attention to young dude's gagging/choking/spitting cocksucker -- actually the cocksucker is gone, and when I look over there again it's him!  Young blond dude is facing me, his smooth chest direct at me, and right at my eyeballs, in front of my nose -- my gods!  A fat, long, fucking thick elephant sausage swinging  low between these massive low hanging balls wrapped around a thick full bush of brown pubes.  I'm NOT a size Queen but damn!  The guy is hung!  Beautiful to finally see him out of the shadows in all his manly glory.  He says something to the Euro and Daddy, then looks at me, I look up and say: "fuck man, you got a huge cock".  I hear his voice for the 1st time: this deep, masculine voice;  Not as deep as hairy Daddy's moans but surprising for a young dude.  "Yea and your a cocksucker aren't you?".   Before I can reply, he grabs his semihard sausage, grabs my head with his other hand, and rams his monster cock down my throat!  My nose is flooded with his  thick bush, and the back of my throat gets hit hard, almost hard enough that I choke.  FUCK!  His bush smells squeaky clean, his cock not fully hard, but I know he's showing off to the other 2 guys for now -- I have to get my hands on this monster cock before it gets fully erect and  my throat gives out on me.  After face fucking me toung dude releases my head, evidently to sniff poppers, so I get my hand wrapped down at the base of his thick bush, my other hand tugs down on the huge baby makers hanging low between his smooth thighs.  I start sucking his fat cockhead.  I hear upstairs and the young dude has a filthy mouth: "that cocksucker's mouth feels great, yea?"  "I bet he swallows all that cum too".  Young dude has a dirty mouth on him, talking trash  to the Euro and Daddy upstairs.  "I didn't work 12hrs all week not to have some fucking fun this weekend" and shit like that.  Now I do NOT think of myself as a great cocksucker, actually I really like the skillz that gloryhole cocksuckers have from all their experience, but I DO think the 3 guys just formed an impromptu CIRCLE JERK and they're totally turned on by it.  If they're not, I fucking am!

I suck monster young cock, erect Euro stiffer, and hairy Daddy's pecker in circles for quiet a while.  I can tell my mouth is getting drier when out of the corner of my eye I see the 1st 30something smooth Latino with the beer can dick that I blew earlier.  He's trying to squeeze his way into the circle jerk but can barely get between the Daddy and Euro,  Actually I now notice we have quit a show -- several guys are lined up behind the circle jerk now, probably to the old bald cocksuckers demise!  I figure -- what the hell, I'll suck his cock again.  Once my tongue felt that tight foreskin on beercan again I tasted precum.  Oh boy, he's close.  And so I dove into beercan's dick, which made Euro and Daddy open up the circle jerk and bit, and damn!  Beercan Latino popped another nutt in my mouth.  I let it be known with extra loud moans.  Young dude w/ the monster cock asked in his deep voice: "he cumming?  you swalling that cum?"  And I left off the beercan and said: "yup, sucked a couple squirts out of his dick".  That got young dude wound up: "fuck yea cocksucker!  you take that load!"  And while he said that I felt warm liquid on my backside.  My back was basically underneath hairy Daddy's pecker.  So I asked: "you cum?  I felt cum on my back.  somebody came on my back?"  Hairy Daddy said "it was just all his leaking precum. ... I precum a shit ton" so I went over to taste his pecker.  I barely tasted Daddy's salty "precum" when young dude yanked my head back over to his side of the circle jerk.  And damn!  My eyes were wide open to this massive cockhead swelled up right in front of me.  The young dude had grabbed his monster dick with BOTH his hands and jacked himself up to a massive hardon.  Obviously seeing Latino pop his nutt in my mouth and Daddy leak on my back got him wound way up.  "You're gonna get more than a couple squirts from me" he blurted out.  I saw his dick slit clearly, that's how close his monster cock was in my face, and I thought "oh shit, my eyes!"  I opened my mouth up wide and closed my eyes.  Young dude let out a moan, I felt his cum on my tongue and heard him say again "take that load cocksucker!".  No sooner than I was milking his monster dickhead dry, massaging his low hanging baby makers that just nutted in my hand, than I felt hot wet cum shooting on my chest.  Erect Euro stiffer was to the right of young monster cock and he was finally cumming, his glistening smooth white 8" cock having the full view between the young dude and Daddy.  Euro was a massive shooter, and he was making sure to shoot his load all over me without a care in the world.  Daddy had been jacking Euro's dick again and young dude cumming must have put Euro over the edge.

We all started peeling away from the circle jerk.  I had to push my way through the crowd and more people gropping me but I had to leave.  -- I do NOT like dried up, crusty cum on my body.  Young dude jetted first, wrapping up his limp sausage, and I followed Euro, the mega shooter, out as I towled off his cum from my chest.  I made it over to the shower, gott off Euro's cum, then headed to the sauna to dry off and get ready to leave.  All I could think about was that hot fucking circle jerk!  Until I got distracted by that guy again.  The straight laced, dark haired, uptight 5'9 office type who showed up in the sauna, again.  He still didn't grab or show his package, so I thought: "maybe he's a btm", so I looked him over head to toe, just full on creepy, LOL; no really but he finally turned and looked in my direction.  Wow!  I'll take that.  I walked out the sauna and to the back of the steam room.  When I turned around, he was sitting across from me with his towel a bit open.  I immediatedly sat down next to him.  He shifted away a bit.  OK so I didn't grab his crotch.  Instead I grabbed mine, though it wasn't necessary.  I was rock hard just from seeing this fucker up close.  Mediterranean, dark skin, like Turkish maybe.  Gorgeous man.  He starred off into the distance, OK weird, but then he looked down at my crotch.  Ahah!  Gotcha.  So i reached over to his crotch.  Ugh -- limp small dick, dammit all!  But I watched his hand, slowly move over to my towel, and he went under my towel and grabbed my hard dick.  He had no expression on his face, NONE, and he didn't look at me.  But his hand was on my dick.  "What a closet case", I thought to myself. LOL.  Welp, tonight is my night to be on my knees, LOL! Otherwise this guy was just going to jack me off like some college roommate.  No way.  Suck a limp dick, you say?  Yup, but it didn't stay limp for long in my mouth.  This closet case, uptight guy's dick swelled really fucking fast.  His dick was small and thin but it was so sexy to be between his hairy thighs.  He spread his legs large like he had a big dick to give but was just relaxing.  I could hear him moan every so often as I sucked on his small dick.  His dark skin, black hairy belly and chest hair above me were beautiful, and he had these perfectly shaped, small Qualle sized balls hanging tight below his shaft.   Lil fucker was hard and stiff now.  He was moaning more frequently and spead his legs wider, and put a single hand on my backside.  I reached around and grabbed his hairy buttcheeks, and put my other hand to jerking his lil dick.  I could take his dick all in my mouth easily but I noticed he liked the feeling when I jacked his shaft and sucked towards the tip of his cock, closer to his cockhead, so that's what I did.  Oh did he get real hard now.  I heard a single quiet moan and tasted some salty in my mouth.  Just a tiny bit.  And he went limp again.  Hah!  busted that lil fucker.  I stood up in front of him directly, he was still seated, recovering, and my dick was raging mad.   I don't have a huge dick but compared to his little limp dick mine looked huge.  He grabbed my dick with his hand, didn't look up at me, and starting jacking.  No fucking way you straight laced closet face is going to jack me off after I sucked your lil limp dick.  I grabbed the back of his head and forced him to open up his mouth.  Ugh, he was a poor cocksucker, not too bad on teeth but no sucking ability.  I still fucking loved it.  Thoughts of this guy secretly wanting to have sex with men but being in denial and so pent up like a virgin's ass.  I looked down at his neatly parted hairstyle and my dick was so fucking filled out.   I so wanted this dude to blow me, or to fuck his tite little hairy ass.  Ah well, it wasn't meant to be.  He stopped sucking me, went back to jacking, and I could tell he was done.  I had blown the guy afterall!  hah!  He stood up and finally said something: "I have to leave.  it's late for me".  Of course he has to leave. like the keeper of time he is, these straight laced guys.  I didn't hate.  Still wanted to suck on his dick and I got to suck on it. :)

I left the bathhouse not expecting to have milked and swallowed 6 loads of cum down my throat, ranging from one monster cock w/ full bush on a filthy verbal fucker and one small dick on a straight laced closet case.  It was great!  I didn't get blown or get to fuck anyone, but that's what my fuckbuddy was for earlier than day :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1