avatar_1509344446042.jpg.61640da3ea90be2122416da3172ac756.jpgI'm a straight acting guy who loves loads and loads of cum dumped all over my face and down my throat.  Im such a cumhungry faggot.  I save and freeze all my own loads of cum.  So when I can't find any cocks to drain.  I'll pull out my frozen block of cum and cover my face with loads after loads after loads of my own cum and take pics and videos of myself.  Tell me your cum stories 

Edited by Hot4urload
I needed to add to my story
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Like you, I am also a straight guy who loves cum. When I do cum I freeze it and drop a block in a Scotch when I'm feeling thirsty.

Years ago I was the cumdump at a birthday party. I blew about 20 guys over the course of the night. I was sat in a bedroom and, one after another, they would enter the room, take out their cocks and I'd suck them. Some came in my mouth, some on my face, others on various other parts of my body. By the end of the night my jaw was sore and my tummy was full.

Not so long ago I attended a small gathering at the home of a married gay couple I know. There were six other guys there. I was told to strip and, one by one, they wanked themselves onto my body. Afterwards they made me walk home stinking of cum.

I do LOVE cum!

Guest Upstateguy518

I always wanted to be a full on cum slut, I just haven't worked up the nerve to go to a glory hole and service cock all day. But when I can get dick, I drain it for cum. 

On 4/26/2018 at 12:19 PM, GazSux said:

Like you, I am also a straight guy who loves cum. When I do cum I freeze it and drop a block in a Scotch when I'm feeling thirsty.

Years ago I was the cumdump at a birthday party. I blew about 20 guys over the course of the night. I was sat in a bedroom and, one after another, they would enter the room, take out their cocks and I'd suck them. Some came in my mouth, some on my face, others on various other parts of my body. By the end of the night my jaw was sore and my tummy was full.

Not so long ago I attended a small gathering at the home of a married gay couple I know. There were six other guys there. I was told to strip and, one by one, they wanked themselves onto my body. Afterwards they made me walk home stinking of cum.

I do LOVE cum!

That is so hot.  After I have a huge frozen block of cum.  A good 20-30 or more.  I love to fill up a condom and take videos of myself as I bukkake my face with loads after loads of my own cum 

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:33 PM, Upstateguy518 said:

I always wanted to be a full on cum slut, I just haven't worked up the nerve to go to a glory hole and service cock all day. But when I can get dick, I drain it for cum. 

do it - no addiction greater for me than a man's seed.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/26/2018 at 12:19 PM, GazSux said:

I do LOVE cum!

You experienced my ultimate fantasy.  Spending a night sucking cock and swallowing the loads of men lined up!  

On 4/2/2018 at 9:09 PM, Hot4urload said:

avatar_1509344446042.jpg.61640da3ea90be2122416da3172ac756.jpgI'm a straight acting guy who loves loads and loads of cum dumped all over my face and down my throat.  Im such a cumhungry faggot.  I save and freeze all my own loads of cum.  So when I can't find any cocks to drain.  I'll pull out my frozen block of cum and cover my face with loads after loads after loads of my own cum and take pics and videos of myself.  Tell me your cum stories 

My mouth is watering looking at this pic! 

• 7 months later...

I've always liked having guys shoot some of their Load on to my face. I have found that I get an extra little thrill from riding the bus home from wherever I was at sucking Cock. It's always interesting to see who just has to say something and if they are going to offer to add some of their own Seed to that which has already dried or sometimes it's still drying.