How I learned my lesson.

First let me say I am sorry for typos. I am writing this after everything happened. I am a 28 year old guy living in downtown Minneapolis. I am fairly decent looking, 6'ft brn hair and brn eyes, and a slim build. Think collegiate swimmer a couple years after graduation and that is my body type, not super muscular but not super fit anymore either. I don't know how to exactly start this story as it's still a blur to me but I think I'll start from where I think it all went wrong. 

I started catfishing in college, I found this guys photos online on reddit. He was a 10 out of 10, absolutely jacked and everything about him perfect. So I started to create an online persona with him. I called him johnny and he would live out my darkest fantasies. I would use a geospoofer and put him in new York or weho and made his user name something like "taking loads" it was hot I would make up a whole new life every new place he went. From being a trust fund kid, to a traveling salesman, he had the life all while taking loads. 

I also had my own actual profile that didn't get as many hits but was still fairly popular. I never thought anyone would collect the dots until I was catfishing in my home town. On my fake profile I had always had a conversation with this one guy who had a shit load of tattoos and I never saw his face but was always intriguing to me. He indulged my fantasies of being gangbanged, and having loads flooding out of my hole. 

One day he messaged me on my actual profile too.  The conversation started off pretty normal. 

Him: hey man what's up

Me: nm just staying inside and avoiding the cold lol. What about you?

Him: about the same just chatting up some guys in the area

This went on for about a week, messaging him both on my real and fake account. On my fake account I divulged how I wanted to always be flooded with cum, have no choice in what I was able to do and to be a true faggot. He always encouraged this and would set me tasks to do on my "travels." Things like collect ten loads before noon, go to a bathhouse and rent a room and be ass up for 2 hours, and so on. Finally he said he wanted to meet me (fake me) next time I was in town a d I agreed.

Meanwhile he did the same to the real me but with out the slutty stuff. We talked about our interests in movies, food and so on. Little did I realize he was tracking my movements on my real account too. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

Part 2. 

Fake me agreed to meet at his place. He said that he had the perfect dungeon set up for a slut like me. It had a sling, a cage for him to keep me in, web cams set up through the room, a variety of toys, and cuffs shackled to the wall. Fake me loved it and told him I would be over the next day. I ended up blocking him on that profile after didn't show up. 

The very day I was supposed to meet him on my fake profile he messaged me on my real one. He wanted to meet irl and grab a drink at the local gay bar near his house. I was super apprehensive as I knew what kinks he was into but also I thought this might be the way to actually live out my fantasies. 

I agreed to meet him at 7 that night. I got myself ready and was out the door, ready to meet and hopefully have some fun after. 

I got to the bar and realized I was a little early so I grabbed a spot at that bar and got a vodka soda. After sitting for what seemed like an eternity I felt a hand on my back. It was him, and he was much older than I though he was. His eyes were sunken in, his face was gaunt and he was very skinny. However after a drink in me and being incredibly horny I didn't care. 

We got to talking and he grabbed the next round of drinks. After that I don't really remember what happened. I just remember him grabbing my thigh and whispering in my ear "I'm gonna finally have my fun with you johnny" and then I blacked out. 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 9

Part 3

I woke up some time later in a place I did not recognize. Mostly because i couldn't see anything, my entire face was covered and I could barely breath, it felt like my access to oxygen was being restricted through a hose. I started to move and that's when I realized I was completely shackled to something swinging and I could not move. That's when I heard his voice.

"Good you're awake, I've been waiting for you to come to. I've got a lot of fun plans for you. I know you've been catfishing and I know your secret desires to be a fuck hole faggot. Now I just need to train you. I've taken the liberty of going through your phone, I texted your boss saying you've had to leave for a family emergency and that you won't be back for some time. She isn't expecting you for at least a month but we can extend that further when the time comes. Your family thinks that you just need some alone time so they won't be looking for you either." 

At this point I started to panic regretting everything I had done. I tried to break free but then I felt a punch to my guy. 

"Stop trying to break free faggot. You won't be able to and the sooner you realize that the better for you." 

He then placed some headphones on my ears and I heard his deep voice saying "you live for cock, you live for cum, you live for master, you are a faggot" on repeat and then I smelt the acrid smell of poppers. He must have screwed them into the mask I was wearing because the smell was overpowering. 

I was left there for hours listening to the voice repeating those four phrases over and over and the poppers making my head swim. I couldn't make sense of where I was or what was happening. Just the gentle swing of my body back and forth and the drool running down my cheeks. 

Then I felt the headphones removed and I came to. 

I heard his voice say, "how are you faggot?" I just moaned incomprehensibly. He then put the headphones back on and I felt him walk away. I passed out shortly there after. 

I woke up some time later to myself on a bed, or I guess what I now call my bed, really it's just a sheet on the bottom of a cage that is 4x3ft. I had a collar on, my head had been shaved, my dick was in a plastic cage and I had a terrible burning sensation on my ass. I looked down to my ass to see a new tattoo. It said "no load refused" then he came down the stairs and walked over to me. 

Without a word he reached into my cage and attached a metal chain to my dick cage, unlocked the door to my bed caged and pulled as hard as he could on the chain. I screamed out in pain to which he quickly turned around and back handed me  

"You will never make a sound again unless given permission"  and then walked me over to a shower and turned it on. He cleaned me out with out saying a word, and then brought me back to the sling in the middle of the room. I then saw what he had put on me the day before. It was a gas mask with a hose attached, and the bottom of the hose had rivets in it. He put the mask back on me and directed me into the sling. He then put the headphones back on and screwed in a bottle of poppers to the hose. I was lost again within minutes. 

However this time I felt something different, he started to probe by ass with his fingers, pulling my hole apart and stretching it. It was very pliable on account of the poppers and loosened up very quickly. He then took off the blinders on the mask and the headphones. He then showed me his cock. It had about 15 piercings on it of varying sizes and he then leaned down and whispered in my ear. 

"I am about to make you something very special"

I screamed into the mask as he put the blinders back on  and the headphones. I then felt the cold tip of metal against my hole. 

16b00fae-539e-4dca-8240-8197e09652dc.jpg

• Like 16
  • Upvote 13
  • Thanks 1

Part 4

Even though it was cold metal, my hole was in fire. He pushed in and I felt every piercing push into me. It felt like I was being torn open he then bottomed out and I let out a moan of relief. It didn't last long though he pulled all the way out again completely. I felt like I had just been zipped open. I tried to get out of the sling but he slapped me across the face and pushed me down. I felt the cold buckling of cuffs against my wrist and ankles.

He then started to push into me again, each piercing grabbing at my hole and dragging across it. This time he slowly started to thrust. Even though I was loose I could still feel every piercing against my hole. He kept thrusting and I could feel my ass getting slippery, it dint hurt as much and his voice in my ears started to sooth me. I was living for his cock and his cum and was wanting him to unload in me, to get it over with but also to feel the warmth of his manliness in me. I felt my cock starting to strain against my plastic cock cage and I started to moan. 

SLAP

He took the headphones off.

"What did I say faggot!? No noises unless you have permission." And then he pulled out and slammed all the way in again. I tried not to scream and bit my tongue. I passed out. 

I woke up to him still fucking me , I don't know how long I was out but it was still going. He saw me come to and removed the headphones. 

"Good, I'm about to cum and you will be mine always. I have a secret." 

He then leaned down to my ear and whispered. 

"I've been poz for 4 years and have a med resistant strain, I just got the notice that I have full blown AIDS and it's all going into you." 

I screamed as he thrust into me one final time and I felt the warmth gush into me. As he came he told me I was a good faggot slut and now I can become who I was meant to be. 

He slipped out and I heard a splash, my ass had been leaking ass juices and a small bit of blood. I knew it would take and so did he. He leaned in once more and told me not to worry we weren't done yet. 

He opened my blinders and I saw him go to the closet in the corner and pulled out a gallon jug filled with yellowish white liquid. 

He told me he had been saving this for a very special occasion and had been it for 4 months. He told me it was his cum that he had saved.  And then he grabbed a funnel and put the end of it into my ass. 

He again closed my blinders and replaced the headphones. "You live for cock, you live for cum, you live for master you are a faggot," and I felt the cool liquid line the insides of my gut, soothing the ripped flesh and saturating my entirety. 

Edited by Swimfuck8908
  • Like 13
  • Upvote 11

Part 5

It's been a week since that first breeding, the first couple of days were hard. My ass has been on fire, it hurt to move which honestly has not been too much of a problem since I've been inside a cage with very little ability to move. I've also had my hands closed in these glove type things and the headphones have been on my ears ever since too with the four phrases just repeating and repeating. "You live for cock, you live for cum, you live for master. You are a faggot."  He only comes down to give me this goop that he says has all the nutrients a good faggot needs and water. He let's me out just to go to the bathroom once a day, I've stopped shitting so I guess the goop has been completely absorbed by my body. This has been my day to day for the last week until last night. 

He came down stairs to let me out and he took off the headphones and told me he has something special planned for tomorrow. He said he is having a couple friends come over to see me and what a good faggot I am. My cock immediately strains against my plastic cage. Maybe this audio is starting to have an effect on me. He then proceeds to tell me that they are a part of his support group at the hospital and that my faggot ass will truly be tested. He then led me over to a bench and pushed me over it.

"I am putting this in you so all their cum  will really take hold" as I felt a metal something push into me. I felt it scraping my insides as it stretched me out. I let out a whimper as he pushed it all the way in. He slapped me in face again for making a noise. 

"Now i am gonna leave you here for the rest of the night" he said as he shackled my arms and legs to bench, "and if I come down tomorrow and see that sheathed plug out of your hole there will be hell to pay. " and he walked upstairs after he put my headphones back on. 

It's now the next day and I feel like I've been in this position for ages. The headphones fell off in the middle of the night and I woke up to a knocking on the upstairs door. People must have been arriving for a while because I hear lots of laughter and footsteps upstairs. And i heard my master say, "you boys ready to see a true faggot?" And the door to my cellar opened up. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 9