Fickstutenmarkt (Horse Fair)

marktulley2000

On 4/5/2018 at 4:37 PM, travelingbutthole said:

Great video.  The red hoods indicate that a mare will take it bare by the way.

One correction though.  A mare can decline in the event of a stallion being too well endowed or being pierced.

Haha, I cannot imagine mares declinging a stallion for being too well endowed. I wouldn't :-P

On 4/9/2018 at 6:52 PM, fitdudecgn said:

Haha, I cannot imagine mares declinging a stallion for being too well endowed. I wouldn't :-P

I think its mainly used as a way to set the pace for the night.

If the first stallion of the night is Mr Footlong Fuck Beast then your night could end really quick but this way you could tell him to come back after you have had a few normal sized stallions.  Some people may suggest some stretching exercises before the event but you don't want the stallion to feel like he is throwing a hotdog down a subway tunnel.

:)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

This is on my Sex Pig bucket list. From everything I've heard about Berlin it is heaven for a sex pig like me that loves random open use anywhere. I may not want to leave.

If you started a GoFundMe for this, I'd contribute. You probably couldn't be explicit about the project though. 

On 4/14/2018 at 11:58 AM, Ranger Rick said:

If you started a GoFundMe for this, I'd contribute. You probably couldn't be explicit about the project though. 

Thanks! It would be an honor to be funded for sex trip like that. Maybe even get filmed with a counter keeping track of all the guys to use me.

I cannot understand all the fuss that is being made of this. There are much better options in Berlin for a bottom /vers/top to have wild and uninhibited sex.  Lab and the Biohazard parties would be much better than all the stuffing around with this party. There are a number of bars etc with downstairs play areas, where I have always walked out of with empty balls..

• Upvote 1

I read the one in Vermont also allows you to sign up to be a "Stable Boy". The person who helps set up the mares during the evening. For the first time, I think it would be fun to be positioning the mares and then getting to watch the stallions walking around deciding who to mount. The to watch the selected mare get fucked by a guy he will never see. Just to feel his pulsing cock pumping his hole and then moving on. 

• Like 4

Damn, this all sounds exciting, wished there were more events like this around the country here, I'd definitely be up for a mare position, that is, if they would except an older chubby one!!  lol

Guest Powersubbtm

I would love to go as a mare to the one in Vermont. If anybody wanna drive together from their nearest airport, I’m willing to surrender all my clothes right as we get out of the airport.

• 2 weeks later...