Fickstutenmarkt (Horse Fair)

marktulley2000

On 4/17/2018 at 9:04 PM, Leather69 said:

I cannot understand all the fuss that is being made of this. There are much better options in Berlin for a bottom /vers/top to have wild and uninhibited sex.  Lab and the Biohazard parties would be much better than all the stuffing around with this party. There are a number of bars etc with downstairs play areas, where I have always walked out of with empty balls..

It's not even fuss but amount of sexual tickle considered sufficient when randomly applied to willing participants. While you and I are more likely to go for much more heavier stuff and longer sessions full bore just to keep us interested, I realize not everybody is into similar levels of engagement in fun activities. And right on & totally correct view - there are plenty of (other) options in Berlin to satisfy similar desires for a sexual tickle, that are (subjectively) better, more frequent year round, deeper in range and focus or more random in themes than a pre-scripted fantasy scenario. Again, everything comes in comparison. Fuck, I'd tell you I've traveled for it more than once there just for the right experience to see if the socks get blown off. You have to realize that not everyone is into it to the same degree, and some opt for Lab Lite-Lite with the lights on that takes their breath away. It's not worth pontificating human sexuality, but for me the more the merrier. It's about travelers in the same direction as you and I.

• Like 1