Towards Zero

Part 1

I left the office building and started making my way home through the hustle and bustle of the city at rush hour. Finally I made it on the metro for my 20 minute ride to the suburbs and back to the house that I shared with my brother Andy. As I watched through the window at the scenes passing by, I realised the same routine would happen tonight with Gary who was house sharing and a friend of my brother. Gary was a rather extraordinary person who stood at five feet eleven inches 34 years old, solid build and sported a flat mohican hair style, on his adventures out he always dressed in leather chaps, white t-shirt and leather jacket. At 22 years old I was still fairly naive about the gay scene and not that interested in being a typical gay that fornicated with anything that had a cock. Being only five feet seven inches tall I had a trim compact build gained mostly through going to the gym at lunchtime for an hour, my blond hair was kept cropped as it was easy to manage and I nearly always had a tan. I only had to look at the sun and it would bronze my skin perfectly giving me a look that I was always on holiday at the beach. So it was another usual ride to the suburbs, my headphones were plugged in listening to music and minding my own business, the same familiar faces were on the metro including the men who always tried to grab seats near me and spend the time giving furtive glances in my direction when they could. Sometimes feeling like an expensive prime piece of steak put out on display, on occasion it made me feel uncomfortable but I just let the music take me off in to my own world and adore the admiration.

I put my tings down in the kitchen and Andy walked in and greeted me with the usual how was your day chit chat and telling me he had to go back to work as they had a few things going on. My brother was 8 years older than me and a couple of inches taller but had the same build and hair colour. I knew he was HIV positive and talked openly to me about it and his sexual experiences which usually got me pretty aroused. Just then Gary walked in, sporting a pair of boxers he apologised for being inappropriately dressed, we wall laughed at his stupid apology, on his left arm at the top he had one tattoo of a bio hazard symbol which sort of looked out of place being the only tattoo that adorned his body. They started to ask if I had got my cherry popped and why was I holding out, I grabbed my brothers crotch and told him I was waiting for him to fuck me, laughing as I tugged on his ball sack. He kissed my forehead and told me one day he would have his very wicked way with me. I have to admit that my massive crush on my brother was beginning to bother me somewhat and having Gary around as well didn't help things, oh yes I was incredibly turned on by him as well. I knew the only way to get sex with both of them was to go bareback and day by day to thought of this was growing more intense and desirable. The risk of doing such was to expose myself to the virus and that was always the block that stopped me moving towards zero hour.

After we had eaten dinner Andy headed out back to work. Gary was finishing in the kitchen and I sat on the counter top chatting to him about his latest escapade. I was wearing only my jogging bottoms and it was quite visible I was getting turned on, as Gary passed me he looked at my crotch, laughed and tapped my semi erection "mmmm someone is horny." he commented. I flinched at the unexpected tap "May have to go and rub it off." I replied. He opened the fridge door and got a pot of greek yoghurt and a teaspoon. "Do you want yoghurt?" he asked, "Sure why not." nodding as I replied. I felt several cold splats hit my chest as he flicked the yoghurt at me, I looked at Gary and he was laughing and said "There you go.". My mouth dropped open as I couldn't believe what he just did "Oh and how am I suppose to eat that!" I cried trying to stifle my giggling, he moved towards me "Like this." he said.

He held my arms down at my side as I felt his tongue lapping up the yoghurt from my chest, he moved his mouth towards mine and his lips touched mine forcing my mouth open he drippled the yoghurt in to my mouth. My head spinning I slurped the yoghurt and swallowed it as I felt his tongue again lapping up more and depositing it in my mouth. This time I felt his tongue push in to my mouth as he started kissing me. I offered no resistance as he kept deep kissing and invading my mouth. Slowly he pulled me off the counter and pushed me down to my knees where I came face to face with his fully erect eight inch cock poking out of his boxer shorts. I slid my mouth over the head of his cock and slowly began to suck and explore him intimately. I felt the head go slimy as he started leaking precum enabling me to take more of his cock in my mouth.

He pulled me up kissed me again as his hand moved over my ass and pulled my jogging bottoms down exposing my hard cock and firm smooth ass. Gradually he turned me around forcing me over the kitchen counter he started to grind his cock against my hole. His cock leaking more precum that he now started to use to lubricate my hole. I let out a moan as I felt the head of his cock slowly prising my hole open. He worked steadily and with purpose edging in more of his cock, I tried to raise my body upright but I encountered his body leaning further over keeping mine firmly against the counter top. My body felt a burning pain as he slipped more of his cock inside forcing my chute open, I wanted to tell him to stop, but every time I tried he pushed a little further causing me to gasp. I began to feel his pubic fair touch my ass and I knew he was near to full penetration. He stopped pushing and kissed the back of my neck and whispering "I know this is what you really want.", his hips started to gently rock and a cry escaped my mouth as the pain burned up through my back. The rocking picked up speed and intensity and I could feel every movement he made, my ass began pushing back meeting his forward thrust allowing him to get deeper inside me. All of a sudden he tightened his hold on me and thrusted in hard as he let our a low roar, I felt his cock jump inside followed by a warming sensation as he released his toxic seed in to me. His hips never loosing contact with my ass he continued pushing in harder as wave after wave of his orgasm flowed in to my body.

He lay panting on top of me as he slowly pulled his cock out, my body quivered as his head plopped out followed by a small trickle of his seed. Zero hour had been reached in a very painful erotic way. I stood upright slightly dazed and confused what had happened, I simply looked at Gary with a mortified look on my face.

Edited by losolent
  • Like 29
  • Upvote 20

Part 2

Frozen to the spot with my ass on fire and hurting I couldn't think straight, part of me had enjoyed being held down and fucked, the flip side saw it as a violation and an unprovoked act. Gary stood there and licked his lips "As good as I suspected it would be." he said, turning he sauntered out of the kitchen. I went up to my room and locked the door behind me and sat on the bed. My cock was still hard as the thoughts played over in my mind, his body laying on top of me and the feeling of his orgasm as he pumped his load deep in me caused my cock to spasm and release my load inside my jogging bottoms. I stretched out back on bed heaving as the wetness from my load soaked through my joggers and trickled down between my balls as I drifted off to sleep. Woken at 11pm by Andy coming home I got up off the bed and stripped naked and climbed under the duvet and went back to sleep, it was a very rough night of sleep. Between the thoughts of Gary and my sore ass I tossed and turned, made several trips to the bathroom as Gary's seed was seeping out. As I wiped my ass I noticed some pinkish streaks but thought nothing more of it, eventually I drifted off to sleep only to be woken again by my alarm at 6am.

Fortunately I usually left work before either of them surfaced, stepping on the metro to the office I was conscious that somehow I looked different to the eyes of the world this morning as I took my seat in the regular spot. As I did so two guys took the seat opposite me and nodded as a good morning to me. I put my earphones in and drifted off in to my world listening to my music. I kept noticing that one of the guys opposite me was looking constantly at me, his eyes darting to the window if I looked over. He looked to be in his early 30's and I could tell by his tight shirt he packed quite a bit of muscle in his arms, I could also make out the outline of a tribal tattoo running down his left shoulder and arm. Inwardly smiling to myself thinking he was pretty dam hot. 20 minutes had passed quickly and I was sat at my office desk, still feeling a little discomfort down below the hours went by slowly up to midday. I went to the gym round the block from my office which was usually quiet at lunchtimes, I didn't feel up to doing to much workout so decided to hit the weight room.

As I was finishing my first rep a guy offered to spot for my second, I said thank you but I am okay as I looked up at him I could see the tattoo clearly and his very defined torso. I just layed there looking at him until he introduced himself as Dan and continued that he sees me on the metro every day. I did the usual courtesy thing and introduced myself as Josh, he took the bench across from me only to be consciously aware he was looking at me, I only managed 2 more rep's as I felt a little embarrassed so decided to hit the shower and grab some lunch. That afternoon my mind kept wandering to Dan and how fit he looked staring down at me, in any other circumstance I would have been at such a disadvantage laying on the bench while he stood over me.

I stood on the platform waiting for the metro home when a voice behind me said hello Josh, I turned to see Dan and greeted him as the metro pulled in. I stepped on board and Dan followed behind me, all the seats were taken so I stood at the end of the carriage in between the luggage racks and toilets. Dan stood close up next to me then bumped against me as the metro pulled away from the station. I felt a stirring in my groin and did something out of the ordinary by grabbing his arm as the metro jolted again, I looked at him and apologised to be rewarded by a very sexy smile. "Bumpy ride." he said as he moved towards the toilet door and his eyes looking intently at me, he opened the door and motioned me to follow him. I hesitated and had a look round but everyone was minding their own business so I took a couple of steps towards the door tentatively. My mind racing telling me this was a risky move but my desire was winning and letting all my inhibitions slip away. His arm grabbed mine and pulled me inside as he closed and locked the door behind me, pushing me up against the wall with his body and pinning my arms above my head his face moved in quick as he planted his mouth over mine. Natural instinct caused my mouth to part as I felt his tongue dive inside my mouth seeking my tongue. A fire raged in my body as he gave me the most passionate deep french kiss I ever experienced, releasing my arms he wrapped his around my body and neck continuing this deep long kiss. I was brought back to the real world as the familiar jolt shunt jolt of the metro told me it was approaching my stop.

Breaking free from the clinches of his arms and mouth he knew this was my stop coming up. "Really that was perfection." he whispered and grabbed my hand rubbing it against his crotch, there was no mistaking that he packed a pretty hefty sized cock judging by how hard he was. I tried to compose myself and unlocked the door and pulling it open slightly to check no one was outside, I slipped out through the door and to the exit waiting for the metro to stop. My heart was doing palpitations at what just happened, people were now moving and waiting behind me as the doors slid open and I stepped on to the platform. Walking towards the station exit I looked in the window to see Dan sat there smiling and winking at me, I smiled and continued my walk home.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 9

• 2 weeks later...

Part 3

As I entered the house Gary and my brother were in the kitchen, I shouted hello at them and went to my room and got changed. Gary appeared at my bedroom door "Everything alright?" he asked, "Yes, although still a little sore from what you did to me" he laughed at me, "Don't worry it will get easier, dinner is ready.". I followed him down to the kitchen where my brother looked over at me "Sore?" he asked as my face turned red and I nodded, we sat down and ate dinner. As we were clearing up my brother came over and put his arms around me, his head forcing mine over to the side exposing my neck he clamped his mouth at the bottom and started biting and sucking. I pleaded with him to stop but he sucked harder, as he released he looked at the spot and grinned before saying "That will take around 5 days to disappear and before it goes I will show you real brotherly love.". I walked over to the oven door to check myself out then turned to face him "You better make sure you do.", he came over to me and grabbed my face with both hands and started kissing me on the mouth. I fancied the hell out my brother so gladly I responded and kissed him back deep. "That is so hot." Gary said, I broke free from my brother's kiss and went over to Gary and kissed him. "Just getting more practice in." I said and laughed.

The rest of the evening we spent in the lounge watching a film, I knew at some point I would have to broach the subject of Gary fucking me without a condom but for now I just wanted to start enjoying the freedom. I went on to tell them about Dan and the incident on the metro to which they both replied that I didn't waste much time putting it about. The more I thought about it and Dan I wondered if it was only going to be a matter of time, as the film finished I kissed Gary and my brother goodnight and headed up for some needed sleep and thank heavens tomorrow was Friday.

The metro pulled to the station and as I stepped on board and headed to find a seat, I settled in and was about to put my headphones in when Dan appeared and took the seat opposite me. "Morning Josh." he smile was so radiant "Morning Dan, ready for another day?" I asked, "Yeah, but I know what I would prefer to do." laughing and winking at me. By the time we got off the metro and headed our separate ways I had found out that he was 31 years old, worked a couple of blocks away and lived close to the metro stop after mine. I had agreed to meet him lunchtime at the gym, the morning went by so slowly and I tried to busy myself to stop me from clock watching. At last it was midday and I finished off an email and collected my gym bag and headed out of the office.

I had just finished a 5 mile run and slowing the running machine down as Dan appeared from the weight room and joined me, we chatted a bit then headed to the showers. Dan stood next to me in the shower, his naked body was doing it for me and I was finding it difficult to control my arousal. He looked over at me "Didn't know you had a partner.", I looked over at him "Why would you think that?", "Your love bite." he replied. I chuckled "That was my brother last night, claims he wants to do me.", "OMG that is not normal." he laughed before realising I was serious "Your brother wants to bed you....hmmm I can see why as I would as well.". I felt an overwhelming surge of sexual desire but contained myself and played it cool "Yeah." I laughed and winked at him. We parted company agreeing to meet at the metro after work. I decided to invite him for dinner partly out of curiosity and that I also liked his company, fortunately the afternoon sped by and at 5pm I logged off my work computer and left the office for the weekend.

Dan was already at the station when I arrived, bracing myself to pluck up the courage to ask him if he wanted to join me for dinner. To my surprise he agreed, I hastily sent a text to my brother to let him know there was 1 addition for dinner, he replied with an okay as I took my seat on the metro. As we entered the house I called out to my brother and Gary whom both appeared so I quickly did the introductions, my brother nodded approval and smiled at me saying "Dinner will be in 20 minutes.". I took Dan upstairs to my room closing the door behind him and wasted no time, he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him as his mouth sought mine and his tongue speared in to my mouth. His kissing was so intense and dominate that my legs started to shake uncontrollably, his arms circling around my back he gradually lifted me off the ground and took me over to the bed. Gently he lowered me down and laid on top of me continuing his kissing, my hands were all over his body as I couldn't get enough of feeling his toned torso and arms. After some time we heard Gary shout that dinner was ready and Dan released me and flipped on to his back, "Seriously I am going to have to make love to you later." he said grabbing at his crotch and giving it a good rub, my head was buzzing with excitement but also the thought of how dominant and controlling he appeared to be.

Over dinner and wine the conversation was good and interesting, hardly any sex talk and mostly a getting to know Dan and vice versa, my brother showed a little to much interest in Dan so I made our excuses as we headed back upstairs to my room. Dan stroked my chest through my shirt as we lay on the bed, gradually he undid the buttons exposing my chest, his head moved forward as he started licking and sucking at my nipples, I found out by this simple move that my nipples wired to my groin causing an instant erection. Dan realised he had found my erogenous zone on first strike. My hands moved across his broad shoulders as I started to undo his shirt buttons, as I reached the button button I moved my hands inside the open shirt and ran them up towards his shoulders pushing the shirt over them to reveal his body and those tattoos. A tribal tattoo that run down his left arm, paw prints over his right breast that ran down towards his groin area. I commented on his tattoos and how amazing they looked as I inspected the tribal tattoo further, embedded within I counted 3 biohazard tattoos that were designed to mix in perfectly. I knew what they meant and commented on how well designed it was circling around each biohazard symbol, "Ahh, you noticed them." he said looking at me "You know what they mean?", I simply nodded and muttered "Yes, I know.".

• Like 7
  • Upvote 7