Several months ago I began to chat with a young 26 year old Japanese kid, named Miako. He had posted on Craigslist that he wanted to experience his first sex party, while he was going to be visiting Las Vegas. He's closeted with his family and friends in Japan and completely on the DL. He's also only had limited experience as a bottom. But, his fantasy was to host an anonymous sex party, where he was the only bottom, taking all dicks that come into his room. His CL ad also said he wanted to experience his first black cock. I contacted him and told him that I had hosted many such hotel sex parties here in Las Vegas. I told him that I was a bottom, but that I would be happy to help him out with planning the party. And could also act as a fluffer and take pictures if he was interested. We chatted back and forth and he told me he'd love to have me in the room to photograph and fluff. As well as the fact that he'd feel safer with someone else in the room, since strangers would be coming and going.

Since he had only advertised this through Craigslist, I helped him out, by putting posts about the sex party on BBRT, M4SexNow.com Squirt and several other websites on his behalf. I was a bit jealous, because since he's a very young, very feminine, good looking young man with some nice pictures in his CL ad, he had gotten a lot of responses to his ad. On Craigslist alone, he had over 25 guys that had said they wanted to come fuck him. The response from black guys was also really admirable. He had about 7 replies from black guys wanting to pound his ass. I had also sent messages to a couple of my black top fuckbuddies and asked them to attend. Unfortunately, he only wanted to be fucked by condom covered cocks. So, since I put that in the party listing on BBRT, it only got about 6 requests. But one those BBRT guys actually showed up. As did 2 of my black buddies. 

I met Miako at his off strip hotel room about an hour before his party was supposed to start. When he opened the door to his room, I was greeted by a sweet looking, very slight, delicate young Japanese kid of about 5'4" and 125 lbs. His features were very delicate and feminine. He was very sweet and soft spoken, I was worried that he was getting himself in over his head. And was not prepared for what he's set himself up for. I asked him if he was still sure he wanted to do this? He said he was nervous, but was also very excited to try this.

I set up the room, setting out some bottles of lube, poppers and condoms that he had purchased. As well as some boxes of tissues and wet wipes. While I set everything out and put duct tape over his door lock, Miako douched and showered. The party was to start at 7pm. At 6:40pm, just as Miako was stepping out of the shower, there was a knock on the door, the door then was pushed open and the first guest arrived. 

A heavy set, yet muscular guy in his mid 50's walked into the room. He had a blue work shirt and jeans on. The work shirt had the logo of a heating and air conditioning company. He was obviously on his way home from work. Miako was naked and toweling off as he walked into the room. The first guest immediately walked over to Miako and felt his ass.

"Mmmm....... This is going to feel good in your sweet, little boy pussy", he said. 

The guy quickly undid his belt and unzipped. He pulled out a 6", thick, uncut slab of meat. Miako dropped to his knees and took the thick cock into his mouth. I took a bottle of poppers and put them under both Miako and the other guys noses as Miako got the guy hard. Finally the guy told Miako to get on his knees. As Miako knelt on the end of the bed, the guy kicked his shoes off and pulled his pants off. I handed him a condom and the bottle of lube. He put the condom on and lubed up his cock as I slid lube up Miako's hole. 

This guy took no time ramming up into Miako's tight pussy. Miako let out a soft moan/groan as the thick cock slid up into him. I asked him if he was ok? He asked for the poppers. I put the bottle under his nose as he took some deep drags. Soon he opened up for the guy and the guy gave him a nice, hard fuck. I took a few pics of the guys cock in Miako's hole as they fucked. It was about a 10 minute fuck, before the guy shot his load, pulled out, dressed and left without a word. 

As soon as the door slammed shut, Miako began to giggle like a little girl. "Ooooh! That was fun!", he laughed.

Just then, the door opened and a Latino guy in his late 20's walked in. Miako goes back to his position on his hands and knees on the edge of the bed. He Latino guy walks over to Miako's ass and fingers his hole. He's pulls out his cock. It's already hard. He puts his raw cockhead up to Miako's hole and begins to push in. Miako pulled back. 

"NO! Condom only!", he shouts, as I open a condom package. 

"FUCK!", the guy says. "Fuck parties are raw", he barks.

"The kid wants a condom, dude. A condom or no fuck", I tell him as I place the condom in his hand. 

"Shit!", he says as he unrolls a condom onto his hard 7" cock. 

The guy fucks hard and deep. I can see that Miako is flinching with every thrust. So, I put the poppers under his nose. Soon, he's relaxed into the fuck and is no longer flinching and has eased into the fuck. Even with the condom, the guy seems to be enjoying Miako's tight Asian ass. After 12 or 13 minutes he pulls out and rips the condom off. 

"Give me your mouth, Fag", he barks. 

Miako turns and takes the uncut Latino dick into his mouth. The guy fucks Miako's mouth until he's gagging on it. Then he pulls from the mouth and jacks off into Miako's open mouth. As soon as he cums, he quickly pulls up his pants and leaves the room. Miako again breaks into laughter. 

"Oh, this is fun. It hurts, but it feels good, too. I feel like prostitute", he chuckles. 

"You're a geisha whore", I laugh. 

Another 5 minutes pass before the next guy shows up. I scruffy looking guy in  his late 50's/early 60's comes in. His face is covered with several days of stubble. His hair is messy and his clothes are wrinkled. He smells of stale cigarettes and stale beer. He's very gruff and intimidating in his appearance. He says nothing as he comes in and quickly strips completely naked. He has a nice body for a guy his age. He looks like he works an active and very physical job. His tan body is covered in a blanket of faded tattoos. Some of them large breasted naked women. The large tattoo on his chest and upper abs is a naked woman, sitting, with her legs spread, showing her pussy. 

The guy walks up to Miako's ass and slaps his cock against his hole. I walk over and drop to my knees and say, "Let me get you hard". He puts his dick to my lips. His cock tastes salty and funky. He hasn't showered or washed his dick in awhile. The smell is both repulsive and a turn on at the same time. He's masculine and rough. And I want to service him. He quickly hardens in my mouth. Once he's hard, I roll a condom onto him and lube it up. He then puts his cock to Miako's hole and pushes up into him. 

The guy fucked Miako for close to 20 minutes. While this guy was fucking Miako, two of my black fuck buddies walked into the room. They quickly undressed. Myron climbed onto the bed and fed his bbc to Miako to suck. I dropped to my knees and began to suck Ben's bbc. Once the scruffy guy came and pulled out, Ben condomed up and began to fuck Miako. The scruffy guy dressed and left. Ben and Myron took turns fucking Miako. Ben is well over 8"s when he's fully hard. Miako was doing his best to take it, but he was needing to sniff the poppers almost continually to be able to take Ben's bbc. Myron's cock was just a bit smaller and thinner than Ben's. But, they are both brutal fuckers. They were not showing Miako's inexperienced pussy any mercy. Miako would flinch in both pleasure and pain as he received each brutal thrust from these hung black men. 

Finally, Ben pulled his cock from Miako and began to jack off. He began to cum and shot his load all over Miako's tight, bubble butt. Then Ben put his cock up to my mouth and I cleaned off the rest of the cum that continued to ooze from his cockhead. Myron then slipped back into Miako's pussy and fuck harder than ever. He was leaning forward and pinching Miako's tits as he ground his cock into the Asian pussy. Myron let out a loud growl and slammed all the way into Miako as he filled the condom with his load. When he pulled out and pulled off the condom, he threw the condom into the corner and I dove for his cock. I cleaned it with my mouth as he softened. 

My two black buddies dressed as another black guy walked into the room. This guy was a black God! He was at least 6'4", 265lbs and muscled. 

"Hey, Bros. How's the pussy?", he asked as he began to strip and they were passing him on their way to the door. 

"Nice and tight", they both said in almost unison, with a chuckle. 

Myron and Ben had now left and this new guy was quickly naked. He had at least 8"s of thick, uncut and very thick meat hanging down over 2 swollen, giant balls. He was extremely muscular and also covered in tattoos. He walked over to Miako as Miako repositioned himself on the edge of the bed. He had a fearful look on his face. 

"Suck me, queer boy", the guy grunted. 

Miako turned and took the guys soft cock into his mouth. The guy was quickly getting hard. Once he was fully hard, he had grabbed Miako around the back of the head and was face fucking him. Miako was gagging and coughing. Soon the guy turned and barked at me. 

"Suck it, daddy" he growled. "You want some black dick, don't you?"

I took some drags from my poppers and dropped to my knees. He fed me his bbc and I did my best to take it down my throat. I also choked on it as he pulled my head down onto his bbc. Then he pulled from my mouth and told Miako to show him his ass. Miako again knelt on the edge of the bed. The black guy put his raw cock up to Miako's hole and was going to push into him raw. 

"He wants condoms only", I said as I handed him a condom.

"FUCK!" he growled as he ripped the condom package from my hands. As he put the magnum sized condom onto his bbc, I lubed up Miako's stretched hole. This guy had swollen to close to 9"s and very thick. His cockhead was also large and mushroomed shaped. Miako poppered up as the guy began to press inside Miako's cunt. Miako was groaning in pain. 

"UHHH!!! Stop! Wait!", Miako shouted. 

The black guy took no heed. He continued to press in. Miako was flinching in pain as this big guy was forcing his cock up into Miako's tender pussy. 

"Shut up and take it, bitch! You wanted black cock. Now shut up and take it like a man", he shouted back. 

I leaned down to Miako's face. "Are you ok, buddy? Can you take his cock? Do you need to take a break?"

Like a little trooper, he his best to take it, but finally he crawled forward and pulled off the guys cock. 

"I'm sorry", Miako said. "I can't. I can't take it", he said sadly. 

"FUCK!" the guy grunted as he ripped the condom off and threw it at Miako. Miako looked frightened as he crawled to the head of the king sized bed. I was also a bit worried. The guy was pissed.

"Want to fuck me", I asked the black guy? "You can fuck my ass. I can take you", I replied. 

Without saying anything, he began to reach for another magnum condom.

"Raw!", I shout. "You can fuck me raw", I said. "In fact, I'd prefer it raw. If you'll fuck me raw, I can take it, better", I said. 

Without a word, he squeezed some lube on his raw cock as I quickly undressed. I asked Miako to lube my ass well. I knelt on the edge of the bed and took some deep drags on poppers as Miako liberally lubed my hole and pushed some in. The Black Beast stepped up to me and slapped his bbc on my hole a few times before plunging up into me. I let out a loud gasp as his cockhead slipped up past my sphincter. I continued to sniff on poppers as he began to thrust. Each thrust going deeper into me. Soon I could feel him go up into the second sphincter. I thought my head was going to explode from all the poppers. But I needed to continue to sniff nearly non-stop to take the hard, deep pounding from this bbc that was assaulting my ass. But, within a few minutes, I had relaxed into it and it was feeling awesome. I looked up at Miako, who was staring at this with a look of awe and unbelief on his face. 

As this Black God was pounding me, a 20 something, athletic young hunk came into the room and quickly stripped. He was soon followed by an early 40's looking guy next door type guy that also came in and quickly stripped. Miako had gotten off the bed and was sucking both their cocks as the black guy rammed my hole. After about 15 minutes of fucking me in every position imaginable, the black guy finally rammed deep into me and let out a loud growl as he emptied his balls into my gut. The black guy pulled out and climbed off the bed as the 40 something guy climbed up and slid his raw cock up into me. While the guy was fucking me, the 20 something guy told Miako that he was going to fuck him. Miako put a condom on the kid and knelt on the bed, next to me, with his ass in the air. The kid lubed up his condom covered cock and began to slide up into Miako's pussy. 

Miako flinched and pulled off. "I'm sorry", he said. "I'm too sore. I can't take it". Miako apologized. 

The guy fucking me pulled out and told the kid to "Try this daddy's hole. It's nice, silky and wet". 

"Pull the condom off", I told the kid. "I'll take you raw". 

The kid pulled the condom off and slid up into me. For almost 25 minutes the two guys took turns fucking my raw cunt. First the 20 something kid shot his load up there. Then the 40 something guy slid back into me and added his load. I had been so busy taking both those dicks, that I hadn't even noticed that a black kid in his early 20's had come into the room. When I turned around I saw Miako on his knees sucking a long, thin cock of this  young, thuggish looking black kid, wearing a hoodie sweatshirt and jeans.  Miako wanted to try again to take this black kids cock in his ass, but after just a few minutes, it was clear that he was just too sore. So, I again offered my ass to the kid. I pulled the condom off the kid and got face down, ass up on the edge of the bed as I felt the kid slide his 7", thin cock easily up into my well opened pussy. He was a brutal fucker. He was grabbing me hard around the waist, his right leg up on the bed as he stood behind me and rammed hard and deep into my cunt. About 15 minutes of hard fucking brought load number 4 into my ass. 

By now, I needed to get home. I started to dress. "You going to take more cock?" I asked Miako. "No. I'm too sore. I have to stop", he says. 

I finish dressing and pull the duct tape from the door locks. 

"Did you have fun?", I ask as I'm about to leave the room. "Oh, yes!", Miako says, almost with a squeal of joy to his voice. 

I leave the room and head down the hallway towards the elevator, I pass a handsome guy in his mid 40's. Just as I push the elevator button, I look back and see the guy knocking on Miako's door. I smile as I step into the elevator. Not knowing if Miako answered the door and let the guy in or not? 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 8

On 4/6/2018 at 10:43 AM, Irvone said:

If guys want to use a condom, I always collect them to use later!!

I do the same thing. A dom, top buddy of mine likes to keep the used condoms. He puts them in a freezer. Then he thaws them out to use as lube to fuck raw ass. 

• Upvote 2