Slave training Camp

slavetoy4u2use

Anyone have any info on "slave training camps".  Was chatting with a guy recently who said he had been to a camp.  Almost like a "summer camp"  bottoms were kept naked and everyday taught new techniques on how to serve.. At night it was a free for all with the bottoms bound and used.  Sounds like mostly bondage training but the info he gave me was no longer active on the web..  Also would like to hear about opportunities with  dungeon Masters that take in bottom slaves to train for a few days.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Many have this fantasy but most would just jerk off and Never submit to Full Service.

If it is true and Real the slave should be ready for anything. The slave can be a CUMDUMP for 100 different guys or you may be turned into an object and chained, spanked and Flogging may be the Top's choice. 

• Like 1

I'm afraid I have to agree with @BREEDmeRAW - probably the reason that information on such camps, if they exist, is not readily available is that the Dominants who run them must be extremely selective of the bottoms/submissives they accept. They would have to be certain that the candidates are fully committed to the consequences of their decision to participate for the duration of the multi-day, multi-night, hard-use event, and that is definitely not for the average person. It's the kind of experience that changes a man. I suspect that such events are populated by word-of-mouth among those in the know rather than advertised, and you would have to ask around at places like IML to sniff out leads to the right people. On the other hand, it may be one of those things where there's no way in unless you get scouted by someone already involved who sees you in action. Hard to know. If information comes to light, however, count me among those very interested.

• Like 2