Slave training Camp

slavetoy4u2use

8 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I suspect that such events are populated by word-of-mouth among those in the know rather than advertised, ....... On the other hand, it may be one of those things where there's no way in unless you get scouted by someone already involved who sees you in action. Hard to know. If information comes to light, however, count me among those very interested.

I was contacted by a couple of Masters  after I posted this topic who confirmed they do hold events but it's not something they create a website for anymore do to various concerns ranging from privacy to hacking.. I have yet to arrange a camp experience though.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
On 8/27/2019 at 6:36 AM, jockbottom4breedin said:

Can some one private message me info a camp like this? 30 year old serious sub/slave bottom here that would be excellent for this kind of training camp. 

going to need to know some history about you.. everyone on here say they are serious blah blah blah.. .. its rather interesting that so many of you on here say it will be for you and want to be invited and thinks you have what it takes and or you will be excellent for this kind of training camp. 

Well let me ask. have you been to one. do you know anyone in person that has been to one. if no , then what makes you think you will be excellent for this kind of training camp? Please enlight Me as if I just got off the boat. 

Being a slave is about being of use, being of service, and being humble it is about serviting, using your body to serve, the please, and cto pleasure a Superior / Alpha/ Master/ Sir. It isn't and has never ever been about serving nor fullfilling the wants , needs or sexual desire of a submissive inferior boy, fag, fucktoy, bitch, stud or jock boy. 

Many of you seems to imagine that oh at these slave training camp is like a big orgies lots of fucking etc like a bathhouse in the wild . Beasue that is all you fucking beta bitches demanding uncollar bottom thinks of. being fuck and bottom. ... 

You wonder why you don't get an invite and whey these camps dont get adviertise anymore? because when they get advertise. you end up getting all these fucking demanding sluts and uncollar bottom thinking its a huge ass orgy and they can go and get fuck with multiple cocks. .. THAT IS WHY .. because a slave camp isn't about and has never ever been about fucking. or having a bottom sub being breed its not an orgies to satisfy god damn bottoms.

Most of you on here will not last for an hour., will probably scream so loud that you will loose your voice. and run away like some fucking lunatic. Training camp is about education and training and pushing the limits of a slave. it is about potenally giving or teaching to slave a new purpose.. making it more versatile. it can also be about breaking in a boy into a proper slave.. it is also about the Alphas gathering.. It is about disicpline. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 8/27/2019 at 6:36 AM, jockbottom4breedin said:

Can some one private message me info a camp like this? 30 year old serious sub/slave bottom here that would be excellent for this kind of training camp. 

oh btw. your profile is fucking empt . it has fuck all  on it. Do you seriously expect a Master or Slave Camp Trainer or even associate take your word for it that you are a 30 yo serious sub/slave bottom who is a jock bottom for breeding and you will be excellent for this kind of training camp. 

Are you sure you are a slave. because this SIR has been in this lifestyle for the past 20 years, I have seen , met train, owned and broken in enough boys and turn them into slaves to know that a true proper trained slave will never be as narcissistic and full of themselves like you and how you present yourself! And you think by posting c.. Can someone private message me info a comp like this?  Is that how inferior serious sub/slave address and speaks to its superior .. oh is this some sort of role play for you? Even a 18yo virgin knows its place, to at least say Please.. I am sorry but who do you think you are ?!?!? Get a grib will you. you can be the hottest stud handsome and dream to be with .. but with that attitude of yours . its shows you lack respects, you are not a serious sub/slave.. all you care about is having your jock bottom breed and used. and have dom men fuck you... that doesn't make you a submissive nor a slave. .. you are just a demanding bottom with no respects. 

• 3 months later...

Here's a rule of thumb: if you read an ad that makes you horny as hell and you NEED to respond, if you hear about a scenario that makes you so horny that you NEED to be a part of it.... jack off first. When you are done, and the high is gone, do you still need it like you did before? It's a good rule of thumb, like "take ten minutes, then re-read the email before you hit send". A whole lot less time would be wasted on all sides.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...