How many cocks do you think you have sucked off so far in your life

Hot4urload

I lived next to a mall.  I started sucking cocks around the time i I started to jerkoff.  Once I found out that guys cruised the bathrooms at the mall.  I would cruise from bathroom to bathroom every day right after school.  I would wait for the middle stall to open up and suck off every cock that came under the stall.  Sitting in the middle stall you always had some cocks to suck.  Once you finish the guy in the left stall the guy in the right stall was next.  There was always a line of guys waiting for a stall to open.  I would suck off at lease 10 cocks every day.  Once I got my driving license i would also suck off the cocks at the local parks.  By the time I got to high school I have already sucked off hundreds of cocks.  By the time I graduated im sure it was a thousand. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

I've been sucking cocks since I was 12 whenever I got the chance I sucked. When I got my driver's license at 16 I drove over to the city and sucked off guys all day long in a dirty book store next to Macy's. I've been sucking cock over 40 years so I'd say it's between 1000 and 2000. Now I'm married and monogamous and only suck 1 dick now. 

I started sucking cock as soon as I got my drivers license, I’m in my early 30’s now. I’d say I’ve sucked at least 500-600 different cocks over the years which means that I’ve swallowed at least 1000 loads of cum, probably closer to 1500 though

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thousands. Easily. I love sucking cock, especially when cruising a park or bush, or public toilet (cottage/restroom), will always swallow a guy who blows his load in my mouth or on my tongue, especially like a guy with a 6" or longer cock that I can deep throat and have him blow straight down my throat, but I do like being covered in cum, so facials and body shots are nice also. And then there's the glory holes at the bookstores, saunas and cruise lounges. Mmmhmm. Yes please! More cock, please sir. More cum, please sir. 

I sucked my first cock twenty years ago. The number of cocks depends on many things. For example in the beginning of my relationship, since almost 17 years I sucked only my boyfriend's cock. But few years later we started to live in open relationship, since then I sucks regularly other guys. In the last few months I have an enormous hunger, so I suck 5-6 cocks a week. I think I sucked around 500 cocks in my life.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been sucking dicks off and on for 50 years, although two marriages have slowed me down at various times. My guess would be about 500 dicks sucked, no telling how many loads but i'm sure a few gallons of sperm either swallowed or on my face. If I hadn't been married probably be more like 10,000 dicks!