How many cocks do you think you have sucked off so far in your life

Hot4urload

Guest kyoralguy4u

WELL I STARTED SUCKING COCK AT AGE 13 IN MY LIFE TIME I MUST HAVE SUCKED WELL OR 13 .000 COCKS AS i AM IN MY 60'S iT REALLY HARD TO GUESS WHEN I WAS YOUNG I WAS SUCKIING MANY BOYS AT SCHOOL EVER DAY AND WEEKENDS  SUCKED DICK FOR 52 YRS IF I SUCKED ONE A DAY FOR 52 YRS  WOULD BE 18,78O  BUT I THINK I GAVE AT LEAST 250 BJS A YEAR  THAT WOULD BE 13,000 I HAVE SUCKED DICK NOW SOME ARE THE SAME GUYS DICKS  I AM SURE THERE ARE SOME OTHER OLD COCKSUCKER MY AGE WHO MIGHT GAVE MORE THAN I HAVE 

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve been sucking cock now steadily for 15 years now. I have regular feeders, but also hit the local book store glory holes. I get on average, 6 loads a week from my regular guys. At least another 20-25 loads a week at the book store. So figure a little over a thousand loads a year average. That’s 15,000 loads and probably 10,000 different cocks. Yummy cummy in my tummy!

8FA6EB2B-E022-418F-9874-7EF1889C4E84.jpeg

• Upvote 1

I remember when the first time - I was young and just learning licking and sucking a dick like a ice cream cone !  The more I was doing it - Better I was doing it - time I was introduced to their friends - so much sucking and swallowing became a normal every day sessions  -  I had have a Good reputations with the older black males - now I wish I could turn the clock back of what I know now !  Must of been 1,000 dicks !   :)

I have a regular cock sucker that has sucked me and swallowed loads for the last 10 years at his house. Every blow job resulted in a feeding down his throat.  We did the math recently.  I average 10 trips each month. So at least 100 -120 loads per year. In over 10 years he has been fed 1000 - 1200 loads of cum from me alone.  He has at least another 12 guys he blows on a regular basis as well.  He has never spilled on drop of my seed.