How many cocks do you think you have sucked off so far in your life

Hot4urload

I really can't say how many cocks I have sucked or how many of them I swallowed. But since age 15 I would guess at least a couple thousand. I know I have enjoyed sucking all of them. Sucked my last 5 cocks last night at a party and the last cock was as exciting and delicious as my first when I was 15.

I started at 13 with a friend everyday after school for years. He didn't swallow but I always did. I switched to girls in high school but did both starting at age 29. I was in London without wife and went to gay bar. Within an hour I was going home with a gay couple. They fucked me(my first time and it was incredible) and we all sucked each other. Since the I guess I have sucked a few thousand--do it everyday now!

• 1 month later...

When I first met my ex I had no idea how many men I had had sex with but I knew how many times I’d been to confession. He was just the opposite. When we broke up six years later he had no idea how many men he had had sex with. 

• Upvote 1