How many cocks do you think you have sucked off so far in your life

Hot4urload

• 1 year later...

So counting ‘unique’ cocks I think I can categorize it based on my relationship status

• Between 11-13: 1 cock
  • Between 13-15: Maybe 30 cocks
  • Between 15-25: Maybe 400 cocks (first long-term relationship, with a participating girlfriend)
  • Between 25-38: Maybe 50 cocks (second long-term relationship, ‘sort-of’ cheating, she knew I was ‘practising’ bisexual but didn’t want to be involved in the end)
  • Between 38-40: Maybe 100 cocks (enjoyed being single)
  • Between 40-42: Around 4 cocks (now married, ‘sort-of’ cheating, she knows I’m bisexual, however, doesn’t want to be involved)

More than i expected haha

Been sucking since sophomore year. Used to use aol chat rooms and aim to find guys on the family computer. Would suck them off in my backyard at night. Probably average about 1 per month back then. In college, I had a studio apartment to myself for a year. I sucked sometimes two a day and must have posted 100 craigslist ads. Being a thin young, blonde with a baby face, the men practically lined up. I easily sucked 100 that year alone. I'd say after that an average of 1/month, only because I wasn't able to suck much in 2020 due to covid-19 and moving to a different, and smaller town. 

1/month average is 12/year, x 10 years = 120, plus another hundred from college is 220. So I would have to say I've sucked close to 250 cocks. 

I want that number to skyrocket and in 2021 I want to suck at least 50, but off to a slow start unfortunately. Found some guys off Double list and one from silver daddys that want to use me when schedules permit. 

Never counted but it is a lot. I'm in my 40's now and been sucking and fucking since I was a lot younger (no numbers will be mentioned to protect the guilty)

I've sucked face to face, so to speak. I've sucked cocks through glory holes. I've sucked them by themselves to completion and in groups taking a few minutes on each before swapping back and forth.  Some I've sucked more than once, most have been single encounters. All I can really say is that it's not enough and I'm not stopping any time soon.

hundreds...i dunno if I'd say thousands....yet, but possible.  I give head like people drink water, I luv to give it and in between parties, clubs/bars, vacations, cruising, cruise ships I've anon sucked dudes I've barely talked to, every man luvs a Throatasaurus