How many cocks do you think you have sucked off so far in your life

Hot4urload

literally in the thousands. like multiple thousands. i lost track of how many cocks pretty quickly. at one point in HS I would try to count how many I had sucked that month then I switched to each week and soon enough I had to figure out how many cocks I sucked that day and it was usually 6 or 7 on a slow day. one month I kept track and I was spending about 4 hours a day on my knees, in addition to blowing guys in their cars regularly and of course getting fucked pretty frequently. plus the circle of guys I was sucking off kept expanding and living in a big tourist hub I started sucking a lot of cocks from all over the world. plus it was a well known fact at school and in the neighbourhood that I was a cocksucking little girly boy and really easy to get a bj from. plus virtually everyone knew I could deepthroat and love to swallow or take a facial. by the time I graduated from high school I had absolutely no idea how many cocks I had sucked, or how many men had fucked me for that matter. but I could count the number of men who had used a condom to fuck me on one hand, with like 4 fingers left over. lol 

I have sucked cocks of pretty much all ages, definitely all races, from most countries in the world, straight, gay, bi, trans, all sizes and shapes, from 1 to 20+ guys, gentle, passive guys to the most rough, brutal, throat fucking doms, in private, on camera, in so many public places, with sooooo many people watching, including both my brothers, 3 cousins, an uncle and my own father, who all used my throat and ass more times than I can remember. some girls suck cock, but I AM a cocksucker. the first few times I sucked cock I knew I was born to be a slutty cocksucker and drain as many cocks with my mouth as possible. I have always been proud to be a cocksucking whore who gets used as much as I do. I have sucked guys off in the most public places you can think of. I even sucked a couple guys off in class, on subway cars while strangers watch and on an actual street corner. it’s not because I dont care if people see. I WANT random strangers to see me down on my knees sucking mens cocks and drinking cum.toontran.jpg.87b8dc0ad8948e4fed10386c00dac63f.jpgx-cocksucker.jpg.6750970b62ec2fab19e85e2ecd637383.jpg

• Like 1