How many cocks do you think you have sucked off so far in your life

Hot4urload

Guest tommy1973

Had my 1st taste of cock from my 27 year old cousin when I was 11, been sucking cock ever since, never kept track of how many but I'm sure it was at least 3 a week when I was younger. 

I started very young with other kids, and had probably sucked the three other boys in the neighborhood a few dozen times between 8-11, but never got a load then since we were so young, I didn't suck a cock again until I was 20/21, but in the five years since I've probably sucked off about 20 different guys, a handful more than once. I'm sure that number will rise at a mucn faster rate in the next few years.

• 4 months later...
Guest kyoralguy4u
On 5/21/2018 at 6:43 PM, peterbreath said:

I've been sucking dicks off and on for 50 years, although two marriages have slowed me down at various times. My guess would be about 500 dicks sucked, no telling how many loads but i'm sure a few gallons of sperm either swallowed or on my face. If I hadn't been married probably be more like 10,000 dicks!

I have too in both my marriages I started sucking cocks at 13 yr old and I must have sucked more than 2,000 cocks in my life time and swallowed every cock I ever sucked 

• 2 months later...
Guest FemNegBttm

I've been sucking since 15, mostly straight, married guys off Craigslist. In college I had an apartment for a year by myself and must have sucked 40-50 that year easy. Add in a few a year for another 15 years and that means well into triple digit numbers of men have looked down at my pretty cocksucker face and groaned as they dump their loads on it or in my waiting mouth. Wish I had a true count, but I've lost all hope of keeping track so it doesn't matter anyway lol

Jeez...I'd have to say easily over 10,000 in all. I started sucking Cock at 11 and I've never stopped! Learned about ABS young and was a regular. Then drove a truck for 20+ years and sucked (and got fucked by) so many...fuck,  I'm such a slut! Would I change anything? FUCK NO! I'm a proud pig fag, thank you very much!!??

Edited by LoadsNeeded
misspelling

Guest Binudenative

- I started sucking cock when I was 11 years old and with all the trips to the adult bookstores, booty calls, secretly sucking guys on my reservation and the three discrete relationships, I have sucked an estimated amount of 32 cocks in my life and have been sucked 6 times.