Michigan New Cruising Options

Guest BiCollegeBtm

Guest BiCollegeBtm

So as many of you, I found a lot of my discreet married men on CL. I'm wondering what the options will be for us in Michigan. I had a lot of luck finding hookups that way. Do you think we'll find our straight discreet buds at adult bookstores or at a quick bathhouse trip now? Just curious what others think. 

As a bi married guy on the DL, I used to split my extracurricular activities between CL and the bathhouses/bookstores. I figured CL was safer for my situation - wanted to find other bi married guys with as much to lose as me, didn’t want to bring home anything to the wife. I would only touch (mutual jacking) unless I had chatted with the guy beforehand and he seemed as nervous as I was. At least that was the rule. Which I broke on a number of occasions when I either had a weekend away or just decided that I need to suck on a big thick cock. But I still drew the line at taking a load in my mouth or swallowing cum. A line that I crossed on one occasion on my knees in a bookstore with a sweet dick that fit perfectly down my throat.

I’m doing better at following my own rules now - trying to get the wife to open things up. I’m slowly making progress and I don’t want to screw up a possible lifetime of getting both pussy and cock just because I can’t wait to swallow my next load of cum. But as far as replacing CL for hookups, I would definitely start using Squirt/A4A/Grindr/Scruff/etc.