Loads at the bookstore

Totalcumslut

Was horny as fuck tonight . So I cleaned myself out and then pushed my buttplug into my ass to get the inside of my hole loosened up and well lubed . Then off to the bookstore to find some random cock and cum . I went into a booth and not 30 seconds later there was a horny fucker knocking on the door , I opened it up and let him in . After making out for a few minutes I reached for my poppers and dropped to my knees to get his nice uncut precut leaking cock nice and hard to give what I needed . After he was good and hard I stood up and turned around and bent over to present my cunt to him . He ate my ass for a few minutes then started rubbing his uncut covered cock head on my hole . I begged him to fuck him like a good slut should ! He easily slipped his cock into my prelubed hole and went balls deep. His clock felt so good stretching my fuckhole that I let out a huge moan that apparently got the attention of other horny fuckers in the booth area, before long the door was open and three guys were watching him use my raw hole while jerking their cocks. After a few minutes he sunk balls deep and unloaded his unknown status seed into my fuckhole. God I love the feeling of a pulsing cock filling me with warm seed. After he finished the other three all took their turns on my cum filled hole and all dumped their questionable loads onto me while calling me a slut and a whore . I love being talked to like that while my hole is stretched around a raw cock . So it was 4 unknown loads deep in my hole and one happy fucking cum slut leaking loads out of his ass. Random unknown loads make a happy little whore 

Edited by Totalcumslut
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 7

I wish I could do this. All of the bookstores around me have gone all puritanical. They freak out if there is more than one person in a room, and if you get caught having sex, they call the police.

• Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Love when I'm taking or giving it bareback and guys come over to be next to take their turn. Love taking load after load like that or watching the bottom taking one load after another.