In the closet cocksucker. No one knows

Hot4urload

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a married cocksucker as well. I've sucked cocks for many years. I just love the taste and the hot hardness in my mouth. And I love cum. It's no easy finding cock but I manage...just. 

• Like 1

Guest Memphian

I'm bi and totally in the closet.  I was sucking cock and occasionally getting fucked when I was in my 20+ year marriage, mainly on business trips.  Once I separated it was easier because I had an apartment.   Now that I'm back in a house I have to be extremely selective about who I invite over and have only had two guys here.

My GF doesn't live with me but she is prone to pop in, plus I have one kid who is still in HS who is here half the time.

Other than to a hookup, I've never admitted it to anyone until I was at the clinic last week to get PrEP.  

I've always told myself that the men I service have nothing to do with my wife or GF.  Which sounds like rationalization but it's really true for me.  I don't find the men I hook up with attractive.  Hell, I can barely see them in the dim light at the adult theater.  I have no romantic interest in men.  I just crave cock from time to time.  Most women would never understand this, but for me it really does have nothing to do with them, no more than if I go play golf with a guy.  

I concede it does have something to do with my GF to the extent my behavior puts her at risk.  But for reasons totally unrelated to my cock cravings we have not been sexually active for a long time.  I did recently go on PrEP mainly for me but also with her in mind.  I am glad to have the regular testing for other STDs as well.  

When things change between she and I, I will have to reassess.  

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I'm pretty secretive. I have a few buddies I suck, and been to a few bookstores. Hoping to be much more piggy. I jerk off to thoughts of blue collar guy fucking my ass and cumming in it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Upstateguy518

I always loved sucking cock and hope to do it a lot more often than I have been. Nothing is hotter than swallowing a real man's seed. 

I am married and have sucked off a guy on 2 different occasions. The first time was a little messy but the second time I didn’t waste a drop. I love a hard cock pulsating in my mouth. I can’t stop thinking about going down on a guy or group of guys. I need cock.

• Like 2

Guest bentoverwaiting4u

I, too, am a closeted cock sucker, though I much prefer getting fucked and bred by men.  Still, I crave cock and the anonymity of giving pleasure to men I don't know and may never meet again.

• 1 year later...

People know I'm "gay" but the only people that know I'm a cocksucker are the Men whose cocks I suck. I don't talk about eating cum, sucking balls, and how awesome dick is with non-cocksucker. And I don't just suck cock, I make love to cock. All my attention and effort goes into giving my current feeder the best blowjob he's ever had. 

• Like 1

Always had girlfriends, but I been sucking dick since I was 13. Something about kneeling and sucking dick that I cannot get enough of!

As I got older my sexual tastes changed, go figure lol, I consider myself homoflexible lol. But through my sexual fluidity I have remained in the closet.

lol I haven't been an in the closet cocksucker since grade school and even then more than a dozen guys knew I was a cocksucker when I was in grade 8. Everyone in high school knew I was a cocksucker and a lot of guys approached me on the download to get their cocks sucked cause guys knew I was a huge faggot and that I would blow anyone that asked.

• Like 2