In the closet cocksucker. No one knows

Hot4urload

• 9 months later...
On 4/7/2018 at 10:59 AM, Hot4urload said:

Who's is living the str8 life and security sneaks around behind their wife /girlfriends back and sucks off cocks.  

OHH I am ... nothing I like more than becoming my sissy fagggy seanette and going out and sucking cock and balls and eating cum... GOD I LOVE THE COCK...I LOVE CUM... I want to come out and be a fulltime crossdressing sissy gurly boy and LOVE and service MEN.  seanette55 @  outlook  .  com   Buffalo, NY 

5af2b494b5e37-640-7 (1).jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/24/2018 at 4:51 PM, GazSux said:

I'm a married cocksucker as well. I've sucked cocks for many years. I just love the taste and the hot hardness in my mouth. And I love cum. It's no easy finding cock but I manage...just. 

Gaz....I would like to suck your cock for my first time and you can suck my 9” cock with really sweet cum...where are you located...I am in Oklahoma 

• Like 1

On 5/17/2018 at 8:18 AM, Jomik said:

I am married and have sucked off a guy on 2 different occasions. The first time was a little messy but the second time I didn’t waste a drop. I love a hard cock pulsating in my mouth. I can’t stop thinking about going down on a guy or group of guys. I need cock.

I often wonder what it feels to suck cock!  How does it feel? I want one and I am so hard writing this...I do not know if I am a cocksucker

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2018 at 4:51 PM, GazSux said:

I'm a married cocksucker as well. I've sucked cocks for many years. I just love the taste and the hot hardness in my mouth. And I love cum. It's no easy finding cock but I manage...just. 

I have not tried but I get hard constantly when I read what you and other write. Am I a cocksucker?. Please tell me how it feels sucking a cock and mostly the moment his cum rushes into your throat? That really turns me on and I want it badly. Just looking at a cock right on my face and putting my lips on it makes me so horny. Thank you

On 5/17/2018 at 8:18 AM, Jomik said:

I am married and have sucked off a guy on 2 different occasions. The first time was a little messy but the second time I didn’t waste a drop. I love a hard cock pulsating in my mouth. I can’t stop thinking about going down on a guy or group of guys. I need cock.

I want to know how it feels sucking cock. Never done it but just thinking about it makes me so horny and I am having a difficult time finding a cock to suck and someone I could trust...! Help me understand how it feels doing it!. Thank you

On 4/7/2018 at 10:59 AM, Hot4urload said:

Who's is living the str8 life and security sneaks around behind their wife /girlfriends back and sucks off cocks.  

I was living a straight life and I would sneak off with a friend from work who I started to have an affair with. He showed me how to do it right and was the first time I topped and bottomed for. I soon drifted from straight sex to full gay sex . 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I’m married and I play with guys on the side. It depends on the guy but I really enjoy sucking cock and getting sucked off. Lately I have been getting bred on business trips when I can as well. In public I rarely check guys out but love anon hookups. 

My best time was actually in D.C. I was at an upscale hotel and was able to service about 7 guys that day and swallow their cum. That was a lot of fun. 

This is how i started. i had a relationship with a girl but i had the opportunity to date a married guy who i knew for some time from online chat. sucked his dick and let him fuck me bare. cheated her bigtime but i didn't care at all, i had to explore my sexual desire for men

On 5/7/2021 at 10:40 AM, Seanette said:

OHH I am ... nothing I like more than becoming my sissy fagggy seanette and going out and sucking cock and balls and eating cum... GOD I LOVE THE COCK...I LOVE CUM... I want to come out and be a fulltime crossdressing sissy gurly boy and LOVE and service MEN.  seanette55 @  outlook  .  com   Buffalo, NY 

5af2b494b5e37-640-7 (1).jpg

Good girl, it's that time for you baby girl, Time to dress like a woman and be a faggot whore, don't debate it or wait.