Full blown AIDS yet feeling fine?

Is it possible that someone can be considered to have full blown AIDS yet have no opportunistic infection?

I ask because I watched a video where someone says he got tested for HIV and it came back poz, but when he got his bloods checked his viral load came back at a really sky high number and he had absolutely no T-cells whatsoever....not a single T-cell left...the virus had destroyed them all. The doctor said this meant he officially had AIDS. He said this news shocked him...because....he felt absolutely fine and had no health complaints...other than just that he had recently started feeling very fatigued. Is it possible for someone to be walking around with no T-cells and an extremely high viral load, yet had no opportunistic infections or symptoms? 

It is certainly quite possible. All it takes is for someone to transition to end-stage AIDS illness without contracting a lethal opportunistic infection ... yet. It may be a very brief window indeed.

I suspect that man in the video was very, very lucky his HIV was caught before he contracted anything like pneumocystis or Kaposi's.

According to the National Institute of Health (NIH) : 

A disease of the immune system due to infection with HIV. HIV destroys the CD4 T lymphocytes (CD4 cells) of the immune system, leaving the body vulnerable to life-threatening infections and cancers. Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) is the most advanced stage of HIV infection. To be diagnosed with AIDS, a person with HIV must have an AIDS-defining condition or have a CD4 count less than 200 cells/mm³ (regardless of whether the person has an AIDS-defining condition).