It was the morning of my 18th birthday! My folks were out of town but they had given me permission to have some friends over to celebrate. I planned on my buddies coming over around 8 o'clock that night. What I hadn't planned on was waking up to find all the lights in the house flickering on and off. Fortunately, my parents had left an emergency list on the kitchen counter in case any problems came up. Sure enough, Electrician - Roger Davis, was on the list. I called him and he said he would be by in an hour or two. I made myself some breakfast and was in the middle of exercising when the doorbell rang. I answered it wearing only a skimpy pair of workout shorts and a tank top.

Standing there was the electrician. He spoke, "Hi, son! I'm Roger Davis. Most people know me as Ol' Roger! Can I come in?"

He didn't look old at all to me and I told him so. His face lit up in a broad grin. "Thank you, son! That's nice of you to say! You look pretty good yourself! Now...can you show me where the power box is? In the basement maybe?"

I took him down into our basement. My dad had fixed it up years ago so it was pretty comfortable down there...like a play room! I showed him where the electric panel was located.

He said, "Give me a few minutes to check things out."

I sat down on the sofa we had down there. I told him about my party that night...how excited I was. He was a handsome guy and he noticed I that kept looking at him. He would just look back at me and smile. That kind of flustered me so I mostly babbled on about inconsequential stuff. After about 15 minutes, he said, "There! That should take care of it!" and he flipped on the master switch. All the lights came back on without a trace of flickering.

He looked at me with interest and said, "Most guys would be upstairs texting their girlfriends instead of sitting down here talking with Ol' Roger. I'm wondering...is there somethin' else I can do for you?" In response, I turned beet red. He slowly pulled his t-shirt up over his head and tossed it onto his toolbox. I'd never seen a Biohazard tattoo on a man before, but I knew full well what it signified. It sure made me nervous but it kinda turned me on as well.

His smile stretched wider. "You lookin' to get fucked, son? You want my big black dick, do ya? I bet you're a VIRGIN, ain't ya?" He saw me trembling and said, "You're not scared of Ol' Roger, are you?"

I WAS...but I didn't want him to know that so I blurted, "I'm not afraid of you!"

He asked, "You think you can handle what I got?"

I hotly replied, "I can handle ANYTHING!"

"His response was, "We'll see about that!"

With that he advanced upon me. I backed up until my legs hit the sofa. He pushed my chest, toppling me backwards onto the cushions. In one swift motion he had yanked down my shorts and thrown them aside. Before I could even think of escaping, he bent over and engulfed my dick with his warm wet mouth. It was like everything in my brain suddenly got reset. As his lips moved up and down my shaft and his tongue swirled around the head of my cock, my resistance faded completely away. He put his strong calloused hands under my knees and raised my legs up in the air. As they parted, he stepped between them and placed my ankles on his shoulders. I heard the sound of his zipper being lowered and softer sounds as he shed his pants. I felt the tip of his cock poke into my ball sac. He gazed down at me and said with a smile, "It's your Birthday, Baby! Ol' Roger has a Special Gift for you!"

I could figure out what he meant by that. He was planning on putting his infected cum inside me. I remembered that some guys called that GIFTING. My thoughts whirled. How could I stop this from happening?

Just then, he parked his stiff dick against my hole, ready to invade my innards, so I clenched my sphincter, determined to keep him out.

His smile never wavered! "You KNOW you want it," he crooned as he gently started a backwards and forwards motion with his hips. On the third or fourth push, my body betrayed me. My clenched hole relaxed slightly. Just enough for his dick to nudge in about an inch or two. "That's it, Baby!" he sighed! "Just let it happen!"

The gentle battering continued, and with each thrust, his penis sank in a little deeper...and deeper still...until I felt his pubes against my ass cheeks. He paused for a moment and then the fucking began in earnest. 10 minutes later he stiffened, shuddered and cried out, "Take my dirty seed!" as he shot his toxic sperm deep within me.

After we both caught our breaths, he pulled out of me, stood up and got dressed. He looked at me and said, "Your mom & dad are gonna be real surprised when you test HIV-positive in a couple of months! If they throw your faggot ass out, don't worry! You can always come live with Ol' Roger. Plenty of the punks I’ve pozzed now live with me. I pimp them out to sick fucks that pay good money just to fuck an AIDS WHORE. I'll put you to work out there with the other punks I've given my bug to. You'll see...being a Poz Whore ain't so bad!”

ol roger4.jpg

rog2.jpg

rog3.jpg

• Like 17
  • Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...

I had an Ol' Roger experience before, cept my Roger was fat and much darker. He was all about my "hairy white pussy" and dumping his poz cum inside me. It was a hot night of fucking, and his 9" stayed inside me almost the hole time. He was strictly into breeding white men. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1