Phoenix bottoms

phxchub

948 S ALMA SCHOOL RD 85210

TEXT: 3125729236 for unit number. 

I cannot always host! Turned on by cum, being used, lightly choked and having a guy whisper in my ear to take his load while he’s in me. 

Can host Monday thru Thurs. 7am to 10am usually and can travel often. Do work full time.  But do my best to be available to those in the need to see.

82C3BC3D-660E-428A-B402-5F1A9B1DA594.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2018 at 12:01 AM, phxtopguy said:

Top here...You might notice that most of the bottoms here are visiting or live in other cities.  Valley of the tops I call phx...Unfortunately.  Most guys I know are tops...spent many hours hanging out trying to find a  bottom for 3x in vain...

Hah.. I've heard this from a couple tops.  Blows my mind, cuz I seem to bump into mostly bottoms.  We must all be looking in the wrong places.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

(TOTAL BOTTOM)

I am free this weekend, send me a message if anyone wants to play and we can set things up.

Edited by Thatguythere

On 12/12/2018 at 11:47 AM, mtn852xx said:

Hah.. I've heard this from a couple tops.  Blows my mind, cuz I seem to bump into mostly bottoms.  We must all be looking in the wrong places.

Love here for most of my life... tops don’t exist in this city... those who say they’re tops.. really bottoms... 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest humiliationslave
On 4/11/2018 at 2:34 PM, Dee82 said:

Bottom here in Phoenix as well.  Phoenix is the city of bottoms btw.  There is probably like 5 tops in this entire city.

Did I message Before? I meant to. I'm sorry if I sound like an record with big scratch in it!!  IT DOES seem there are no tops in Phoenix.  is it possible they need to feel sort of "macho" or something? And I my SELF am put off by gigantic cocks. 9 or 10 inches is not fun sex. Here's a question.......what would want and need from me if I were to switch roles and be a "Top" ??   I have 6.5 inches hard. If Top for you? Would you Top for me?  All I want is 7"cut in my mouth, and again 7"cut up my horny wet cunt.  Won't you please tell me what you want and need Baby? It COULD be a lot of fun! are we allowed to swap phone numbers in thi site?

Edited by humiliationslave

Guest humiliationslave
On 12/12/2018 at 11:47 AM, mtn852xx said:

Honey, we ARE looking  in the wrong places, and not communicating as we should. We all NEED something. I'll be  blunt. how big is your pretty cock? 

I can only take 7"cut into my mouth.   how are we doing so far? I've asked this of another member. are we allowed to swap phone numbers