Using other tops cum as lube

Davidc

• 2 weeks later...

I love using spit for the first cock and then lube from the men who fuck me is always seed. My ex used to love fucking me after someone else had unloaded in me and would often tell me to go and get a fuck to lube my hole up for him

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Oh Heavens Yes  !   I have had favorite memories - as a young male , I had a older fem bottom teaching and training me as a bottom - using cum as a lube was the Best - using cum for fingering , toys , and dicks - transforming my hole as a cunt hole - very exciting !  :)   :)

Never waste cum...cum is made to get shot deep up the ass, and using other guys cum as lube is the best, or continue fucking in a well loaded hole, that is even better!

No matter what, cum is definitely the best lube ever! and I prefer to use other guys cum as lube.

Guest yvrfun78
On 5/4/2018 at 6:25 AM, swede said:

Whenever I find a cum filled condom in a sauna or sex club I always empty it in my ass. Best lube there is! 

Totally! 

• 2 weeks later...

Love it when I get to fuck a freshly fucked hole. Getting to enjoy a hole filled with another man or even better mens cum is the best way to fuck.

one time I got to use the bottoms own load as lube. Was fucking him, pulled out just before he came, aimed his cock at mine, spread it over my cock before I dove back in enjoying his load as lube. 

• 1 month later...

As soon as i got to steamworks the other day i had 8 loads in a row quickly fucked up my pussy. lost track around 15 loads and there was no way to keep track of all the dirty old men coming into my dark room so i can get on al fours and stick my pussy out so can just fuck their load deep and turn around and walk away from a nsa pussy

• Upvote 1

I love being in sex clubs or  resorts and getting bred by multiple guys knowing the next one is using cum from those before him as lube while he plowes me till he adds his own and then pulls out and gives me over to the next guy. CumUnions are great for that level of open use.

• Upvote 1

Love the idea of using only cum as lube.   My problem is I cannot seem to keep it around too long.   I either eat it, or use it as lube when I am alone.  Maybe I just need to seek donations from the kindness of strangers