I Know You’ll Be Back

PART 6

The next few days went something like spend 23 hours absolutely beating myself up and being sure my life was over, and the other hour reliving the sex that had taken place and jerking off three times a day.  And it was the only thing I thought about jerking off.  But there was no way I was ever going to do that again.  I tried to avoid even going by Tom’s place, mostly because I was just so freaked by HIV and that he had cum in me and also just because I had never acted like that, like so slutty and desperate for a guy.

My resolve to avoid a recurrence aside, it was safe to say I thought about Tom a lot.  I would spend hours mad that he could have done that to me, followed by thoughts of how great it was that he had done that to me.  It was almost worse.  I finally had had the sex I had fantasized about and it had felt SO GOOD, but I couldn’t ever do it again.  I struggled to focus on school and work but still found myself obsessing over fact that I had had raw sex.  And taken cum.  And, of course, I felt guilty over jerking off to it, but I just couldn’t help it.  At least I had that, I would tell myself.

Five days.  Not even a week.  I had been at school and then work and it was Friday and I decided to go to the Jacuzzi at the apartment complex.  And who shows up about three minutes after I got in the water?

Opening his robe he displayed a well-packed Speedo that could barely contain his cock and balls.  "Chris, I have been hoping I would see you again.  I know you were kind of flustered when you left.  I really enjoyed our time we spent together.  God, you were amazing.”  He said as he settled in the water, directly across from me.  “In fact, I was really really hoping to see you again.”

I was practically shaking from the adrenaline going thru me.  Part of me was so scared of what had happened, but part of me was seriously stuck on the fact Tom had really liked it and he liked me.  He had been thinking about me. “I, I have been busy all week with school and work and stuff,”  I said quietly.

“I bet you need to relax,” he replied, adding “I bet you need to let go, let some of that stress go, let your true self come out for a while.” He had kind of slowly moved around the jacuzzi and he was now close to me.  I just nodded at what he said.  A recording of our previous meeting was playing over and over in my head.

“I think we have had enough jacuzzi.  Let’s dry off and go back to my playroom.”  And he eased himself out of the jacuzzi his half hard cock pressing his suit out.  I stared.  And then followed.  I knew what it meant going back there.  And I was going anyway, after all I had said to myself.  It was that easy for him to get me.  We walked silently back to his place.  As soon as we were in the door he suggested "Let’s just leave our suits down here,” as he stripped off what little he was wearing.  I followed suit.  Ten seconds in his house and I was naked.  I followed him up the stairs into his play room.  Shutting the door he stepped over to the entertainment center and inserted a video as I took a seat on the bed. 

As the video flickered through the opening credit, Tom joined me on the bed, his tongue invading my mouth. “I jerked off every day thinking about you and your sexy body and little boyhole,” he whispered.

"I jerked off so many times thinking about you," I admitted, adding "I know I shouldn’t do this but I want to so badly,” I whispered through our kiss.

"Shhhhh.  Don’t worry, baby boy.  This is your playroom.  Your place to be your true self and to do what you want to do.  What you need to do.  And my baby boy needs his hole fucked again doesn’t he?” Tom whispered, his inches from mine.  Unbidden, my had was already stroking his cock, which, I thought, felt like steel.

“I want you to fuck me so bad,” I blurted out, surprising myself.  But it was true.  What had been a want these last few days was now a need.  Tom was so hot.  His cock was so fucking big and perfect.  And he wanted me just as much I could tell. 

Looking me in the eyes, he asked me the question of which I was afraid "And what about my cum:  Are you gonna take my cum again?”  His cock leaking precum in my hand, the heat of his body, his smell.  It all pushed me to the edge, where I was just his.  And I was my true self.  And my true self knew that every thought I had had about Tom always ended with him cumming in me.  “I want your cum.  I want you to fuck me like last time until you cum in me.  In my hole, “ I replied.

Just like that, I had somehow ended up in his room.  And this time, he knew right away that my ass was his to use.  And the cum.  I was trembling still, a ball of horninss and nerves.  This super hot guy was HIV positive, and he had a huge cock that was rock hard.  And I had basically just asked him to fuck me and fill me up with sperm.  And this time, cock hunger won out quicker than fear as I slid down to my knees and opened my mouth wide, ready to serve.

• Like 35
  • Upvote 29
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

PART 7

My lips wasted no time latching onto his cock head, trying to pull more and more of his rod into my mouth.  As I worshiped his shaft with my mouth and tongue, he spoke to me, saying “Yeah baby, it’s all yours.  Just like that.  Give in, sexy.  We both know you need my cock.”

His advice was driving me crazy, especially as he segued to saying “Feel how hard you have me?  We both know why you want me so hard, don’t we?  'Cause your little hole needs my cock, doesn't it?”

I found my gaze fixed on his eyes, even as my mouth was stuffed with dick and, if truth be told, my eyes were watering as a consequence of being choked by his cock.  However, he wasn't disconcerted, but rather smiled and nodded in approval, stroking the side of my face as I continued to suck his dick like life itself depended on it. 

And on he whispered, “God that feels so good.  My sexy little cocksucker, such an eager boy.  So hungry for a man’s cock.  But I know what Chris is really hungry for.  And I don’t think he can hold much longer.  Is my sexy boy ready to get fucked?”

I finally released his cock from my mouth, only to gasp, “ Yes , yes.”

With that admission he pulled me up, positioned me on my back, my ass aligned with the edge of the bed.  Without being asked, I pulled my knees up, exposing my young inexperienced hole.  Was I thinking about HIV?  Yeah I was.  But I was doing it anyway.  For Tom, it was worth the risk.  At least, my cock drunk mind was able to say that at the moment, as I was writhing and grunting as he was lubing my hole and sliding his finger into me.  And now out came his mysterious brown bottle. “Four deep hits in each side, sex.  Do it,” he ordered.

I complied, remembering what this stuff had done to me when I last used it.  And, a few seconds later I found myself pushing my hole out and thrusting my hips backwards, trying desperately to snare Tom's huge cock - so close and yet not close enough.

I needed it.  “Please!,” I was able to get out in a gasp. 

“Four more, each side,” he ordered again, even though I was flying still.  Still I complied with Tom's order with the result I lost all control and now begged “Please, please put it in me.  Please Tom fuck me!”

“What about my cum sexy?  You want me to fuck you 'til I cum in you?" Tom whispered in the sexiest voice I had ever heard.  And I was flying.  And I did.  I adamantly wanted, no, needed his cum.  And I wanted to make him happy. “Fucking cum in me, fill me up,” I moaned.

With that Tom slowly slid into me, the poppers helping me in taking his huge cock, my ring popping open as I accommodated Tom’s raw cock.

“This is the best hole, baby.  Fuck, your hole is gripping my cock and pulling me into you.  Feels so good,” he moaned.  As he worked in and out, I could feel him working deeper to open-up my hole up.  He leaned down to kiss me and I eagerly returned the kiss, my arms wrapped around him, pulling him even closer.

“Feels so good, feels so good. Big fucking cock, so good,” I was babbling, completely lost now in the fuck. “Getting close. Gonna cum. You know I ain’t wearing a rubber.  Ready for this load?  Want that cum up in you?” he whispered.

At that moment, nothing else mattered by his cock and my hole.  It felt so good.  Tom was fucking me deep and hard. “Cum in me, cum in me, cum in me,” was all I could say over and over.

Tom’s strokes became erratic and then he almost shouted, “Take that fucking load boy.  Feel that cum fill you up.” 

I held him in my embrace ever tighter, my mind solely focused on the thought my hole had pleasured Tom so much he was made to cum. This time, it took a few more seconds for the guilt to rush back.  And he was still in me.  And it felt so good.  But it was so wrong.  But why wasn’t I pushing him off?  And then I realized I had cum.  Again, it had happened.  My focus was so on the pleasure of my hole, my cock hadn’t mattered.

As the seconds passed and his cock softened and flopped out of my hole, I was back and forth, loving the moment and feeling so bad for loving it.  Tom had HIV and now he had fucked me twice.  This guy was so hot that I no longer cared if I contracted HIV.  What was I gonna do? 

• Like 35
  • Upvote 23
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/12/2018 at 8:28 PM, chrisnsd4u said:

PART 5

Everything went into overdrive and I felt a surge of lust go through me like I had never experienced. And my was throbbing yes, but my hole was spasming and just felt so, so... hungry. Tom looked down at me, “You like poppers Chris?”

“Fuck this is so... oh my god,” was all I could get out.

“You should see the way your hole is just going crazy. It looks so sexy convulsing like that," he remarked with a smile.

“Please lick it again. I want to feel it so bad. My butt, it’s just, holy shit, I never felt like this before,” I sputtered.  My entire focus seemed to be on my hole.  I knew my dick was hard, but I didn’t care.  I just needed his attention on my hole again.

“Chris, I can’t lick it now, I put that lube on and it doesn’t taste that good.” He edged closer to me and handed me the bottle again.  I automatically did two deep breaths in each nostril. I was just flying now. And he came in  and pointed his rock hard cock, with precum dripping from its head, and slowly began rubbing my exposed hole with his cockhead.  And oh fuck it felt good.  I ground my ass against his cock, bucking and teasing, but he just teased back.  He was so good at it, driving me further and further over the edge.  The thought that he didn’t have a condom on registered but he wasn’t fucking me, so I dismissed it immediately.  Besides, it felt so fucking good.  He seemed to sense when the poppers started to fade and urged me on again.

“Three hits, Chris.  Three hits in each nostril.  Or else, no more hole-rubbing,” he whispered.

I wasted no time hitting each nostril with three deep pulls from my new friend, this little brown bottle. He went back to work teasing my hole as I writhed and tried to stay still, when it felt so good that I just wanted more.  He was so subtle that I barely felt him increasing the pressure against my hole.  And his teasing got more pronounced,as he focused on the center of my hole.  Slowly and surely, he increased the pressure and it was now impossible to deny the gentle burrowing of his cock.  But it was okay.  He wasn’t fucking me.  My breath was coming out in sharp gasps by now and it all felt so good. 

When he said “Four times, Chris.  Four big hits on each side.  Do it.  Do it my sexy little boy,” I immediately complied.  And I was already so spun.  And those last hits broke my final will.  I didn’t even realize it had happened til after it had happened.  It was like my body made the decision for me.  About thirty seconds after those four hits on each side, with his firm pressure against my hole and his cock already burrowing into my opening, I literally heaved myself up and impaled myself onto his cock.  The head popped through my ring and two inches of hard raw shaft followed.  He held me firm.  I didn’t take anymore cock in me, but he wasnt gonna let me back off either.  I half screamed and half moaned.  The burn of pain in my ass subsiding already.

“There’s my little bottom boy.  I knew you’d show yourself.  Such a tight hole.  A hungry tight hole,” he whispered.  And he was now working more of his cock in, pushing me to take it but not trying to hurt me.  “Hit the bottle again sexy.  Hit those poppers and let that little hole relax,” he murmurred.  I know I did hit the poppers over and over,but lost count of how much each time.  And by now there was zero denying that he was fucking me.  His cock was sliding in and out and he worked it deeper and deeper.  Nothing had ever felt this good.  Then I remembered he wasn’t wearing a condom.

“Tom, what about, what about condoms?” I got out between gasps.

“I don’t have any sexy.  Besides it feels so good like this.  Skin to skin,” was his reply. 

And it did feel so good.  And he was going even deeper and fucking me more aggressively and the poppers... I lost it. “Don’t stop.  Don’t stop.  Feels so good.  So good.  Big fucking cock so good,” I babbled.

And then he was whispering in my ear, “Your hole is so hungry I can feel it, like you are pulling me inside you.  I’m almost balls deep.  You know what’s gonna happen when I am buried all the way inside you?  I’m gonna cum.  Deep up in you.  And you are gonna let me aren’t you?”  I was grunting and gave no sign of discouragement, but that wasn’t enough.  He continued, “ Say it. Say it’s okay for me to cum inside you.  I’m not gonna let you have it if you don’t ask for it.”

I didn’t even think about it.  I was facing a primal need that immediately rendered my decision.  “Cum in me, Tom, I want you.  Give my your load inside my ass," I managed to get out as he was so close to bottoming out in me.

“Oh yeah, fuck yeah, I'm so close so close to filling your hole up with cum.  Take it.  Take that big dick.  Earn that cum load,” he whispered. 

With a last hit if poppers, I finally blossomed and he sank that last bit into my boy hole.  It hurt in that good way that instantly made me want to feel again again.  He was delivering short hard strokes with the result he was balls-deep in my ass.

"Oh fuck yeah.  Gonna give it to you.  Gonna fucking cum.  Fucking fill you up.  Yeah yeah FUCK YEAH, take that fucking load.  Take that fucking hot cum. Oh, fuck,” he groaned in a deep voice.

“Oh god.  Oh god,” was all I could get out.  Over and over.  In the back of my brain I realized my torso was dripping with cum - a load I had blown, but which I somehow hadn't realized when I was actually cumming.  The feeling of my hole being fucked so deeply had overwhelmed my orgasm.  My cock hadn’t mattered compared to the ecstasy of my asshole.  “Please stay in me,” I whispered. 

He looked down at me and announced "You are the sexiest boy I have ever fucked.  I swear your hole NEEDED dick.  And cum.  It needed that too didn’t it sexy boy?” A s I started to come down, the alarms went off in my head.  Holy fuck, this guy came in me.  And it felt like he came a lot too.  I had no idea if he was safe or anything.

I slowly backed off his cock, which fell out of my hole with a plop.  I was losing that fuck high quickly.  How could I have lost control like this?  Because he was so fucking sexy, I answered myself.  And those poppers.  It made me feel like I had to have his dick in me.  My body needed it so bad it override my brain.  I started to back off him and got up on very very shaky legs to find my clothes.  I was a little embarrassed now that I had acted slutty and lost control and I had even asked him to cum in me.  I asked him too! 

Apparently Tom could sense my developing freak and reassured me, “ Hey sexy, I know that was a lot at once.  I am so happy I met you though.  You are so hot.  And I would love to do this again and again.  It can be our secret, if you want.  But I hope you want more.  And the look in your eyes says you do.” 

By now I had my shorts and shirt on.  I knew I had to ask.  And I was so scared as I quietly asked “Tom, are you... are you safe?”

He looked at me and patted the bed to sit down next to him, asking with a slight smile "Safe? What does that mean?  Was I gentle not to hurt you?  If that’s what you mean, yes.  Or do you mean something else?”

He was gonna make me say it.  "Meaning HIV," came my whispered reply. 

“Chris, I want you to think about what we just did.  Think about how much you liked it.  How badly YOU wanted it to happen.  How it just got better and better.  Like you always dreamed man sex could be.  And I have more to show you and more to share.  And you will be back.  Maybe in a day.  Or a week.  Or two.  But you are gonna come back here for more man sex with me.  And it’s going to be raw like now.  And you will ask me to cum in you again.  You will even beg.  And to answer your question, yes I am HIV positive.  And yes, you took a huge load of my cum.”

His gentle smile never faded.  I don’t remember my reply.  It was all about getting out at that moment.  I am sure I said goodbye as I left as quickly as I could.  I stumbled on still rubbery legs to my place, extremely aware of the wetness in my hole and asscrack.  His semen was slowly leaking out of me.  I shut the door behind me and locked it, made it to my room and fell on my bed.  My head was spinning.  HIV positive cum was inside my ass.  What was I gonna do?  And then his speech at the end.  As if I'd ever do that again!  But as my thoughts continued to unfold for every ten fearful 'Oh fucks!', there was a long thought of the knowledge I had just had sex that was so amazing I didn’t even think it was possible.  But there was no way I was ever doing it again.  No way.

Love this story! Hottest piece of writing I've read on BZ for ages!!! :2thumbs:  When you describe the kid's all-consuming need, it's like you delved into my head and pulled my most secret thoughts out of that dark corner I'm hiding them in, dragging them into the bright light of day... :2thumbs:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

PART 8

I caught my breath and leaned up to a sitting position, as he climbed off me.  The panic was setting in, but it wasn’t quite as bad.  I had known.  And I had done it anyways.  I think it was guilt more than panic maybe.  This guy  had HIV!  And now twice somehow I had given in and risked my life for his cock.

That realization hit me like a freight train.  Rising slowly on somewhat shaky legs, I quietly dressed, although even then I couldn’t help but staring at Tom.  I had to admit, he was like my perfect idea of a man.  Just looking at him flustered me.  And factor into the equation his huge cock.  His truly magnificent cut cock that got so hard and leaked so much precum.  With all that precum, I knew he must shoot a lot of cum.  That thought had both frightened me and made me cum many times in the last week.  God, he was just so hot.  Looking at him, no wonder I felt so powerless to stop doing what we had done now twice.  And he liked me.  He had even said I had the best hole ever.  I wanted to be his best hole, this sexy older guy who was all but old enough to be my Dad. 

Tom hadn’t spoken and stood there with a bemused smile, as I stared at him.  Finally he broke the silence, commenting "I'm flattered you can’t stop staring at me, Chris.  I like it a lot.  Just as I like you a lot.”

My reply "I really like you too," was spontaneous.  I was going deeper into my guilt and shame mode and trying to leave, but his naked body kept pulling me back into lust territory.  The back and forth was hard to take, to be honest.  Feeling guilty for wanting something you like so much.  Because I wanted him. I wanted him so bad.

“Tomorrow is Saturday.  I think my sexy boy should go get a good night's sleep and come back tomorrow morning.  Tonight I just had to have you right away, but tomorrow we could take our time.  I have things to show you still, Chris. Things that will make you feel so good.  Come over at around 11:00 A.M., okay?”

I don’t know if he saw it right away or my silence was his tip or the look on my face, but I was so torn. The idea of saying yes seemed crazy. The idea of saying no left me wondering if I even could. He came closer and began to whisper, “I can see my sexy boy is worried.  I hate to see you worry about doing what you were meant to do.  Just doing what feels right for YOU.  When I am inside you and it’s just my skin against yours, it feels so special.  And when I cum....”  He didn’t finish, he didn’t have to.  We both knew what his cum meant, what me taking it represented.  The bond of taking him like that, it was powerful.

I was so wrapped up in a million swirling thoughts that when my lips moved, it took me a second to catch up. “I’ll... I’ll be here in the morning,” I said quietly.

He smiled and walked me out of our playroom as he called it, and down the stairs to the door.  Just before I grabbed the knob of the front door, he spun me around and kissed me deeply. “My sexy little boy.  My super sexy little bottom boy.  I’m going to show you so many things.  I want to be your teacher so badly.”

Oh my god.  I was hard again.  The kiss, his words, the passion he felt towards having sex with me.  I wanted to be his student.  I knew it was wrong, that I should be running.  But what we had done already was the best feeling I had ever had, and left me feeling both the sexiest the most hungry for cock I had ever felt.  He inspired such a need.  And there he was, so good at making me just want him.  “I can’t wait to see you tomorrow,” I blurted.

His smile grew.  “Get some sleep.  I want you ready to go tomorrow.  I can’t wait to taste that’s boy hole again,” he whispered as I walked out the door.

“Thanks,” I said.

He looked at me and cocked his head, “For what, sexy?” he asked.

“For... for fucking me like that again.  It feels so good without a condom.  I just never knew it could feel so good.”

“Oh Chris, we haven’t even begun.  And I love you love it so much.  And you are definitely getting more in just a few hours aren’t you?” he said in a low voice.

Again, the most enthusiastic nodding of my life.  What the hell was i doing, I thought as I walked back to my apartment.  I knew I could sneak in without having to talk to my mom, which was good since I had had rock hard boner since my little door talk with Tom.  And besides, a million thoughts were swirling in my brain, most of them were of guilt.  And some were of the variety 'What the hell are you doing?'.

The word HIV floated around and around.  I was scared and guilty and confused.  And horny.  As I stripped off and got in my bed, I had no desire to wash away the sex.  My finger went to my hole and rubbed and fingered my cummy, used hole.  As I stroked myself, the only thought that mattered was the idea of Tom's cock pulsing and throbbing as it shot rope after rope of sperm into my guts.  As my mind envisioned Tom blowing his load in my ass I shot a load all over myself.

I drifted off to sleep a cummy, confused mess, but knowing also that I wasn’t chickening out.  I was going back in the morning.

• Like 34
  • Upvote 18
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1