I Know You’ll Be Back

PART 12

As my breathing returned to normalcy and my heart rate slowly came down a little from my fuck high, the guilt started to come back. Three times now.  Three loads of hiv cum I have in me now, in less than a week.  What was I doing?  Why?  And even the answer to those questions left me troubled.  I did it cuz it felt so good. I did it because after the times when sex had felt wrong or incomplete, it had all of a sudden been all consuming, the hottest experience of my life.  Tom was like some sex god that brought out this need.  I couldn’t stop thinking of the intense sense that I needed to get fucked - that I desperately needed to get fucked.  And the only part I didn’t get is why I had also discovered how much I didn’t just want bareback sex, I wanted Tom to cum in me.  He had offered to pull out even. I had asked him not to, even when I knew he was HIV positive.

As Tom lay next to me, I think he sensed some kind of battle going on in my head. “What’s my sexy boy thinking about? He has a serious look all of a sudden,” he said gently.

What did I say?  I tried to think of some way to gloss over it all.  Or joke.  But then I just thought maybe he was the one guy I could actually talk to about it. “Tom, I don’t know... it’s just, well, until a week ago I was very careful when having sex.  But when I met you it just happened  so fast.  I just ... it’s feels so good when you fuck me, but I am scared about HIV.  Like every time, it just feels so good and I get so carried away and want you to cum in me.  And...” I fumbled off.

He was silent for a moment and then he looked at me and again in a gentle voice said, “So yeah, it has been a big week for you.  Lots of firsts.  This is a little complicated because I don’t want to tell you what to do here.  But I do have some observations.  I have been actively gay for many many years and have been with many bottoms.  There are 'types' of bottoms.  You are the type I call a total bottom, the kind of bottom who cums just from getting fucked.  Total bottoms don’t just want to get fucked, they to get fucked.  Now, I don’t normally meet guys your age anymore, so I didn't consider your relative inexperience, but then you weren’t completely inexperienced either.  Last night and today, knowing I'm HIV positive, you came here.  I didn’t chase you down.  You came here presumably because the sex felt so good you needed more.  For some people, the risk of HIV or living with it is worth it, because the need is so important.”  I just nodded as he continued, “Another observation sexy boy, I gave you the choice.  I offered to pull out.  But you didn’t want me to.  Why?  Same thing:  the need.  I can see you fighting it and some guys fight it harder than others.  But from my observation, most guys who start taking it bareback don’t stop, finding bareback sex addictive.  For example, how would you answer these two questions?  Can you imagine going back to using condoms and never feeling what we feel when we are having raw sex like we just did?  And can you imagine never having the sensation and knowledge that another mans cum is coating your guts?”

The last part Tom said in an exceptionally low and sexy voice.  I was already getting hard again.  He was so good at pushing my boundaries.  I knew it would continue to cause me guilt and that it would take a while to come to terms with - if I ever could, but still what he had said, so much made sense even right then.  I hadn’t been able to stay away for even a week.  And I did it knowingly  and even asked for his cum.  And the part that made me braver and feel gulltier at the same time was this, I already wanted him to fuck me again.  And I was totally already thinking of his cum shooting into me again.  HIV loadnumber four, it would be.

I looked down and the talk had had an effect on him too.  I didn’t know fully what I wanted to say and knew at some point I would want to talk some more about it, but in the meantime I had something on my mind.  And the need totally was overpowering the risk. “Tom, can you... will you cum in me again? Please?” I whispered.

Tom just grinned and then leaned into mine and kissed me.  I felt his hard cock poking into my torso, and knew I wouldn’t have to wait long to get what I needed. 

• Like 30
  • Upvote 20
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

PART 13

Tom broke off the kiss and looked down at me. “You sexy little stud. I am so lucky you walked by my door. I am gonna keep that little boyhole so happy. And so full,” he whispered.  I just nodded up at him.  He grabbed me a little rougher than normal and flipped me over grunting “I want to see my cock going in and out of my boy's hole.”

He was stroking his already hard cock.  Instinctively, I arched my back and went ass up and head down, completely offering my already fucked and cum slick cunt up to him.  My legs were spread and my hole was totally exposed, as he started sliding his cock up and down my crack, teasing me.  Then he gripped the base of his massive cock and began running tiny circles over my rosebud with his cockhead.  It was driving me crazy and i was bucking back to try to get it inside me.  Finally, so hungry and teased I couldn’t take it, emotion took over and I practically  cried out for it, “Please fuck me!”

And with that I felt the pressure increase and my hole began to open up and accept Tom’s beautiful penis.  He went slow but steady, and it was a little hard to take but the cum he had already shot into me slickened it up.  The fullness increased and I fell into ecstasy again.  He was going slow but fucking me with deeper and longer strokes.  It felt incredible and I pushed out my hole to try to get even More of him inside me.  “My cock looks so fucking hot going in and out if you Chris.  Your tight  little boy butt. It’s like magic just pulling the cum out of me. I can’t help it.  You are gonna make me shoot again. Is that what you want?” he asked in that whisper-moan of his that drove me crazy.

“I want it! I want it please!”, I practically yelled.

The strokes were longer even, all the way until the point where his head alone was wrapped around my ring and then all the way in balls deep, slowly and steadily.

“You want to take another poz load, sexy boy?  Is that it?  You need that special cum inside your hole, don’t you?  Don't you?  Deep in your little boy hole,” he grunted. 

And I lost it.  The lust overpowered me and I found myself answering him, “Fuck yes I need it.  I fucking need it in me.  Cum in me.  Cum in me.  Cum in me.”

Who knows how many times I repeated the last part.  He sped up and he was driving deep. It hurt but I didn’t care.  The sharp pain of his cock stabbing my guts almost made it feel even better.  And then he drove extra deep and his HIV positive sperm erupted into my eager and begging hole.  And I had begged.  He had asked me and I had begged him to do it.  And I wanted it.  At that moment all that mattered was that I was his bottom and he had just shared his sperm with me.  Given me his seed.  He collapsed on top of me.

“Please stay in me," I whimpered.

“My baby boy already addicted to man cum in his hungry little boy hole.  My sexy baby boy,” as I felt him throb inside me as he tried to milk every drop of cum into me that he could.  And my mind flashed quickly HIV load number four now.  But instead of fear, I was thinking of load number five, which I knew I would need.  And need soon. The hunger was just growing.  The need to get fucked.  And to be bred. 

• Like 35
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 2

Yup, Chris is well on his way to becoming a young Poz cum dump pig ? boy...I know the feeling well...always horny for raw cock and man sperm...Oink!! ? And Tom's going to give it to him!! Wonder where Chris is going to place his bio-hazard ☣️ tat ? 

• Like 5

I just love this story it's the hottest story I have ever read. I get so turned on and horny. I was 21 before I really got my cherry pop. Was having sex for years but I till I met a man like Tom in this story I had never really knew how great it was to have sex. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

PART 14

As my heartbeat returned to normal, the combination or Tom’s cock softening and my still spasming hole forced him to slip out of me with a soft plop.  As it did, the anxiety kicked back in.  Only now it was more confusing.  And I wasn’t sure what I felt. 

I know I felt some guilt over what I was doing, as well as some guilt for feeling guilty.  Four loads of HIV laden sperm shot into me by a guy who I couldn’t seem to resist.  Even as I studied the sense of guilt which had assaulted me, I also found the thought of sex with Tom and his poz cum turned me on, just something so strongly attracted me to raw sex.  And I was very aware that I was clamping shut in an effort to keep all of his semen in me.  I didn’t want any leaking out.  But a huge part of me was still screaming 'What the fuck are you doing?  This is so risky.  HIV.  AIDS.  But you keep coming back' I told myself.  Hell, I had TWO loads in me now and it was barely afternoon.  And I had begged for it.  And I didn’t notice this before, but it seemed like Tom almost liked cumming in me more than just fucking me.  Like giving me his seed was what mattered most. Maybe that was just my imagination.

“Earth to Chris.  Are you there sexy boy” Tom joked.

I guess I had been really lost in my thoughts.  “Sorry, I was just thinking. It’s just, and it feels really really good, I just get nervous... your cum and everything,” I said quietly.

He looked at me. “You mean, because I have HIV and you keep letting me cum in you?  Is that what you mean?” 

I nodded, affirming his interpretation.  

“Well, you have had four loads now and you might already have it.  Or you don’t.  And Chris, this is really it, you can’t stop.  Maybe.  To be honest, I think you are already too hooked on barebacking.  But you could stop and go back to your old life.  I don’t think that’s what you want though.  I think what you want and really at this point ,what you need is to keep giving in.  To live with the consequences of being a cum dump bottom boy.  And yeah, that means eventually you'll end up with HIV.  I have friends that would love to give you what you need.  I could keep you full every day.  I have friends that would come over right now.  I already told them about you and they are aching to fuck you.  Aching to be inside you when their cocks starts pumping man cum.  They all have HIV they wanna share too.  I can call them now.  You don’t even have to ask.  Just nod if you want me too.  Nod if you want strange men over here now to cum inside your boy hole,” he said hypnotically.

I’d like to say I thought and weighed the options but I didn’t.  His words had got me.  And slowly, I nodded.  And then again.  And he grinned as he reached for his phone as, for my part, I lay back on the bed, his sperm soaking into my body.

• Like 35
  • Upvote 20
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 3