Can this story get at least a few (if not many!) more chapters? It's one of the hottest stories on here!

This is truly a very hot story for sure. To me it just confirms how after taking that first poz load even though he did not know it was poz just makes a guy want to keep taking poz loads and how easy it is to do it more once a guy gets that first poz load in him.

PART 16

After we had caught our breath, we untangled ourselves and i got up on wobbly legs to try to find my clothes. The day had been hotter than anything i could have imagined but now i was starting to have that  guilty voice in my head, not to mention my hole was wrecked and my legs felt like jello. I think being more experienced, they had seen young conflicted guys like me before. They were both extremely nice and almost gentle in the way they helped me ease out of the room. Ron insisted on giving me his phone number, which was approved by my original Top man. He seemed happy even that Ron and i had so obviously liked each other. 

I got back to my place and slipped into my bedroom and stripped off, planning to shower. But as i laid down and stretched out, part of me was enjoying my current state. The mix of man sweat and ass and cum and lube was making me relive the entire day. I was very aware that i had two different men’s semen inside me. HIV positive semen. And  now not just from one guy, but two guys. And now here i was hard again just from thinking about it. And when i gently fingered my cummy hole, it just made me regret having left. What was i going to do? It was like i couldn’t control it, like i needed it. Getting fucked had unlocked something inside me.  And taking it raw, there was something about it that made such a difference. Something about knowing it was skin on skin, that another man was in me with no barrier, and that i was giving him my hole to cum in. That magical moment was always the thing that replayed in my head, the moment when they would cum inside me. I loved all of it, but there was something about just knowing i was giving them the opportunity to cum in me, and that they wanted to, and that something made me want it so bad. So bad that even if they were HIV positive, i was gonna beg for it anyways. Admitting that to myself made me feel gulilty and it also made me rock hard. The turn on of it all won out though. It won out every time i got fucked and even now in my room as i jerked off. I jerked off thhinking about Ron giving me another fucking. And after i was a little uncomfortable that the hiv part had played big in my fantasy. I decided to sleep in my cummy mess and wait til tomorrow to wash their scent off of me. And i was already thinking to myself if tomorrow would be too early to call Ron, even as his fresh cum was still soaking into my guts.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 8

I hope the next part with have you at the center of a group of hot poz tops begging for their loads!

• Like 1