.This is my fantasy journey into bug chasing and eventually being a poz cumdump. Message me if you like what you read and want to talk more...

I've been locked in chastity for the past 6 months, the only relief I have is from getting fucked and from the e-stim or fuck-machine sessions I have every Sunday. Every Sunday I'm tied up to a stretcher bar, ass-up face-down, and spend 1 hour exactly either hooked to an e-stim butt plug or a fuck machine with a 10" dildo. No matter if I cum or not, I only get that hour every week. That, or someone's hard cock fucking me.

My friend that's got me locked up likes to pimp me out at the bathhouse. He takes me and parades me around with nothing by my tiny male chastity on, eventually winding up in the darkroom, where he puts me in the sling and rounds up guys to fuck me. When he feels that I'm done, he pushes me onto the ground and tells me to lick up all the cum under the sling since a real man's cum should never go to waste. 

My pozzing party is going to be intense and I'm scared. It's going to be a no loads refused party. He says he's going to create a Craigslist ad, and round up anyone he can find to dump in me, that by the time we're done, there won't be a pair of blue balls in town or room for another drop of cum in my hole. After every fuck, I'm to clean the cock with my mouth and worship it while thanking the man for bothering to give a cumdump like me his load. Sometimes the guys will piss in my pussy after they cum in it. When that happens, it'll be my job to push out the cum and piss inside me at the time into a dog bowl and drink it in front of everyone. After the party, I imagine playing with my bruised and cummy hole, still without relief due to my chastity device. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1

• 4 years later...