Pig Training in Phoenix

I never thought I would have an experience worthy of this site until this week. This is a true story.

I was attending a conference in Phoenix for a few days and decided to check out FLEX SPA and see if I could get into some trouble, specifically a good ass pounding. After my co-workers and I had dinner we went our separate ways and I immediately did the usual bottom prep and changed and hopped in a cab. I paid at the front, stowed my stuff and wrapped the towel around my waste  and started to check things out. The parking lot had been full, so I figured there must be a nice crowd. I wandered around for awhile with little interest from anyone, I saw one attractive guy in his room with the door open and he motioned me to come in which I did. We exchanged pleasantries and then he asked if I was a top or bottom and I said bottom. Unfortunately so was he. We both said too bad and I left and began my hunt for a nice cock to fuck me, but no other interest. After about  an hour of this I decided to leave in another 15 minutes if nothing happened. Then it happened, a guy about my age walked up to me and asked if I wanted to go to his room and I said yes. I followed him thinking finally something was going to happen. We kissed and played with each other for about 10 minutes when he leaned back and asked if I’d be interested in having a friend who was there join us. I thought “jackpot”! He asked me to leave his room while he went to get him. I went to the pool and hot tub and after about 10 minutes walked by his room again and the door was open. I peeked in and saw him and 2 other guys one of which I recognized from the previous bottom incident, but the new guy was hot and had a really fat uncut cock. They told me there names were Louis, Larry and Terry, Terry being the one with the nice fat cock. They invited me in and I sat between all of them with Louis and Larry on the ends and Terry in the corner with his legs spread. I couldn’t resist and I started playing and then sucking him. The other 2 guys didn’t seem to be all that interested in playing but sat on either end of the bed watching. Not wanting to beat around the bush, I asked him if he wanted to fuck me. His cock got really hard, fatter and about 7”. I went to town and started really sucking and was actually able to deep throat him and gagged every once in a while. This got him going and he became more forceful and asked if I was ready to get fucked. Hell yeah I was! Everyone rearranged on the bed with me on my back on the edge of the bed and Terry on the floor. I did some poppers and raised my legs. He lubed his cock and my ass and started to message my hole and pushing one and then two fingers in. I relaxed some and he then started rubbing his cockhead on my asshole. That really makes me crazy and I relaxed a littIe more. I was a little concerned because I had never had such a fat cock but he knew what he was doing and after starting to push in, my ass opened up and his cockhead entered me, and it felt amazing! He continued pushing his cock in until he was buried balls deep! He began to slowly fuck me and I was moaning and raising my legs higher trying to get every inch of that fat big cock inside of me with each push in! I was in heaven! The other two guys started playing with my nipples which just makes me crazier. After about five minutes of getting fucked, someone asked if I minded if they opened the door so anyone walking by could see. It had been a fantasy of mine to get fucked so others could see so I said sure. He kept fucking and I was moaning and telling him to fuck me! I remembered that there was a sling out in the lounge and asked if he would fuck me in it because I had never been fucked in a sling and always wanted to try it. He said sure, pulled out and we proceeded to the sling. I got in and put my legs in the stirrups waiting for him to enter me again. Before he did, he said he thought I should have some training to become a bottom pig! I looked at him and told him to start the training! He pushed his cock inside my ass again and I could not believe how fantastic it felt to have his cock using my hole. He started fucking me slowly and told me that he can fuck for hours! I said I’d wanted to see how long I could take getting fucked. Before this my max was probably 15 minutes. He started to speed up and tell me he was going to make me his pig and that he was going use my hole for his pleasure at which time he suddenly rammed his cock in to the hilt! I took every bit of him and my head went back and I pushed back into him, I had never felt something so amazing! I was loving it. His cock felt incredible and he knew how to use it. He kept telling me how he was going to use my ass and it belonged to him and that I would have to satisfy him! He fucked me in the sling for over an hour alternating speed, side to side every so often and every motion that was driving me wild.  At times he would speed up to the point that he was ramming his cock into my ass, really pounding me and I was telling him to fuck me harder and egging him on. I had never felt such a fantastic fuck and my ass was taking it all and wanted more! After an hour in the sling, he stopped and we went into the room where they had 2 leather stands that you lay on your stomach and get fucked doggie style. This proved to be too difficult because of our size differences. I said I wanted him to fuck me in the sling again. My ass was aching to feel that fat uncut cock inside again, just twitching to feel him in me again. He entered me again in one slam and my back arched at the sudden intrusion, but I fucking loved it. I wanted him to just keep fucking me and feel his cock sliding in and out and we did for at least another hour or two, not sure exactly because I lost track of time due to the tremendous sensations his cock was giving me and unbelievably my ass was taking it and wanting more. But I also wanted to feel him cum inside me and I told him. All the while he had been telling me what a good pig I was and I was learning what it means to be a dick whore! He had been alternating strokes and movements all along, but he finally went to a steady pounding and I could feel his cock getting even bigger and I started moaning and telling him to cum in me. He really started to pound my ass faster and with one final shove he buried his cock into me and began cumming. And cumming. And cumming! He just kept his cock buried deep inside of me while his whole body spasmed and jerked on top of me for at least two minutes. His jerks finally subsided and his body slumped on top of me. It was fantastic, had to have been the BEST FUCK IN MY LIFE and my ass took it all and I still wanted more. We lay together for a while with his cock still inside and finally we untangled and got up. He was nice enough to give me a ride back to my hotel at 3:30! We said good by and my ass still twitches when think of what a great fucker he was!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...