Turned on by ripe sweaty locker room scents

Guest HornedBottom

Guest HornedBottom

Tonight I went to a bar that happened to have a gay sports team grabbing drinks after practice- it was like walking into a locker room and turned me on like a pig in heat. It smelled like ripe jocks and pits and socks - the guys were mostly bearded bears and were just dripping sweat and sex . Definitely need a guy or three like that to breed and use me soon - so turned on. 

Guest grubbysubby

Whenever I see a tradesman or manual labourer walking around my home town or suburb, I always make sure to walk close behind them, preferably downwind, and inhale their sweaty scent. Socks, pits, underwear... the smells of an honest day’s hard work is better than any poppers!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I find that manly scent of a locker room so intoxicating that I almost want to pass out.  It's like it makes my hole open up to be fucked by whoever is in there.  Love, love, love, sweaty hairy muscle guys.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 minute ago, Dirtyfuckboy said:

Real men shouldn't smell sterile and of nothing.  We should smell of sex and power like the animals we are

YES !

The smell of Sweat and Sperm.  

I always got turned on by man stink. Male sweat, their ripe odour are just full of pheromones turning me into even more of a pig

Back in school I always had to be careful when we were in the locker rooms because teen boys can be quite the pigs and I always had to hide a boner when I oogled the hottest guys there and smelling them

In a locker room it's the combination of warmth, the sweat of the gym clothes and crotches and armpits combined that just makes it a unique experience

• Upvote 1

I remember I was at a the local spa one time, and the “newbie” construction worker came in and forgot to put his underwear in his locker. Soon as he turned his back and walked off, I grabbed them off the floor and scooped them in my locker. I beat of to them for like a week straight. They smelled so fucking good. Poor guy, I’m sure his GF was grilling him about why he came home with no underwear.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 12/1/2020 at 4:48 PM, sick2thecore said:

I always got turned on by man stink. Male sweat, their ripe odour are just full of pheromones turning me into even more of a pig

Back in school I always had to be careful when we were in the locker rooms because teen boys can be quite the pigs and I always had to hide a boner when I oogled the hottest guys there and smelling them

In a locker room it's the combination of warmth, the sweat of the gym clothes and crotches and armpits combined that just makes it a unique experience

Well said