a dirty fantasy

sloppysex

It had taken a while, but I'd finally done it. After fucking countless bareback whores, over a lengthy 'career' as a punter, I'd finally lived out my dirty fantasy ... a story I'll now tell.

I awoke in the early hours. Around 4ish. Feeling exhausted, but exhilarated. The bed I was in was filthy. And stank of piss, cum and alcohol. I suppose I should have been grateful for the lack of shit stains. I was naked, but partially covered with a sheet. The room around me was quite dark, with just a rays of early morning sunlight coming through the gaps in the curtain. And I could clearly see the outline of the door, as someone had left the hallway light on. Just enough light to see that the room was as disgusting as the bed. A pigsty. Trash all over the floor. And, on closer inspection, the used needles were also visible.

I looked to my side, to see the woman who lay next to me. I'd been aware she was there before seeing her, as her body was - in part - tangled with mine. Our legs still locked in an embrace from the passion of the night before. She too was naked. As she lay there, on her side, I had a clear view of her tits, shoulders and face. Nice tits. Somewhat tiny, but pert - just as I like them. And her face was cute. Almost beautiful. But it was, even in sleep, a troubled face. No wonder. She was a 19 year old junkie, paying her way by selling her ass. Perhaps to as many as 6 or 7 different blokes a day. She'd spread her legs for anyone. All cummers welcome. So long as you paid her £20 or £30 for the privilege. And most of that went straight to her pimp "boyfriend" (some bloke in his late 40's, also a heavy drug user). It was her pimp who'd arranged for my visit to this young lady. I'd met him through an acquaintance, and we'd agreed to have a drink in some dingy bar. I'd asked him a few questions, to see if he could arrange the sort of meeting I was after. No problem, he said. And, shortly after, the deed was done.

This woman next to me, this out-of-her-head junkie, was the stuff my perverted passions had lusted after. Slim, almost thin, with long dark hair (almost down to her backside). And HIV+. She'd got infected, I guess, from sharing needles. That had been a while ago - and the infection was starting to take it's toll on her looks. Whatever strain - or strains - of the disease she had, her viral load was likely high ... And I'd fucked her bareback. Nor just in her pussy, but in her ass too. Both holes had been tight. And both had been well lubed before I entered her. I'd paid to watch her "boyfriend" fuck her first, along with one of his buddies. They'd both unloaded their man-muck inside her, filling her up. Their seed was infected too, both of them being HIV+. I'd sat, watching (with my cock in hand, as hard as could be). Then, once they'd had their pleasure, the two blokes left. Just me and her, in the filthy bedroom. Then, as I'd requested, she took out her paraphernalia - and I watched her 'shoot up'. I could see her getting high. And then she jacked me up, using the same syringe. We lay on the bed, high, and then had sex. The best sex of my life ...

It was about four hours later that I awake. I'd finally lived out my dirty fantasy.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1