Sign in to follow this  
Robert

High VL Poz guy

High VL 1,100,000 need new strain from tops or willing to Poz a Neg guy.

Can accom in Sheffield 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Robert said:

Can accom in Sheffield 

Virgin bottom  sissy looking for dom poz verbal tops not only to take my cherry but to give me my 1st raw cock I’m not even gonan say you have to be gentle coz a sissy cum dump faggot I have no say I’m just here to take raw cock and loads and maybe I’ll become a mummy slut to a infection baby ?☢️☢️??  

• Like 1

On 12/04/2018 at 1:26 AM, Robert said:

Can accom in Sheffield 

Hi Robert, I’m going to be around your area over the weekend. Currently bugchasing, would love to meet.

• Like 1

I can vouch for this guy being genuine. 

Hes bred me a few times around sheffield - toilets / parks etc. He’s a genuine verbal BB poz Top who loves sharing his dirty spunk ;)

when we next hooking up fella?

Edited by Bbbottomchaserslut
  • Like 2

On 4/29/2018 at 9:14 PM, Bbbottomchaserslut said:

I can vouch for this guy being genuine. 

Hes bred me a few times around sheffield - toilets / parks etc. He’s a genuine verbal BB poz Top who loves sharing his dirty spunk ;)

when we next hooking up fella?

Well I want this I’m a neg chub bttm looking to serve maybe me and you could be the bttm of a good group meet I wanna be pregnant with anything I want to feel men pouring out of me 

Hey can I come and collect a load in my arse this weekend. I’m in chastity 24/7 until I convert and my mind is going crazy from not being able to cum. P,ease convert me