YOU CAN NOW DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

rawTOP

• Administrators

The EU has passed a law called GDPR which is forcing me to allow account deletions (click here for a very detailed explanation of the law). The law goes into effect in a bit over a month. The software that runs this site makes it cumbersome to do account deletions, which is one of several reasons why I haven't been willing to do them in the past. But I've found an add-on utility that makes the process somewhat easier.

To delete your account do the following:

1. Login
  2. Click on your user name in the upper left corner under the logo, then choose "Account Settings" from the drop down.
  3. Choose "Delete My Account" in the sidebar on the left side of the page.
  4. Fill out the form for why you want to delete your account and click "Save".
  5. Wait a few days for a moderator to do the deletion.

But before you delete your account realize what it does and what it doesn't do…

• Deleting your account will get rid of your profile page.
  • Deleting your account deletes the data we have on you (email address, IP addresses, etc.)
  • Deleting your account will stop all emails from Breeding Zone (though you can do that already in Account Settings).
  • Deleting your account does NOT delete your forum posts.
  • Deleting your account does NOT delete images you post to the gallery section or images you post in threads. If we notice that you have gallery images we'll delete them, but don't count on it.
  • Deleting your account probably will NOT delete your blog posts (I'm waiting for a test case).
  • Deleting your account does NOT get rid of references to your profile name. In fact quite the opposite – it makes those references so difficult to remove that we will ignore any request to remove them. Changing your profile name is the best way to get rid of references to your profile name.
  • After you delete your account there's basically no way for you to prove authorship of anything that's left on the site. Hence we will ignore any requests to delete or modify posts unless they contain identifiable information, and in that case we will only edit out the identifiable information.

I'll update this with more details once I do a few deletions and understand the process more completely.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

I just want to clarify that I'm doing deletions every few weeks. GDPR gives me up to 90 days to do deletions (and only some of you are covered by GDPR). Deletions do not happen automatically or even quickly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
Guest masculinebottom1973

I would like my activity removed if possible. I put personal information up in error that I would like removed

• Moderators
1 hour ago, masculinebottom1973 said:

I would like my activity removed if possible. I put personal information up in error that I would like removed

Moderator's Note: I have gone through your 6 posts and removed 

• your name
  • your phone number
  • the city where you live

from all of those posts. If you have anything else you want deleted, please report the post AND in your report state what you want removed. A blank report is unhelpful. 

• Like 1

I read the first thread that said accounts won't be deleted because they'll be back 99% of the time and you were right! Being a dumb cum dumpster bottom is part of the gig anyways so what better place to do it than here?

I wanted to delete my account after acting dumb and went as far as taking off my pics and leaving my profile blank. But that's when I was high on meth. I'm back now because its fun to just let loose while on drugs. Its just online anyways. What counts is my abilities as a bottom when i have real sex with top men. I mean, c'mon. Where else are guys on here going to go to for raw sex chat? 

You were also right about someone being in a gay relationship and wanting to delete their profile because they're in 'love.' M2M relationships don't last if your partner is LGBT type of gay and you're breeding zone gay. Strong raunchy fantasies are too strong especially if you're actively having sex with (sometimes random) men that a committed relationship may not work out so well. You'll need an relationship with someone from here because you two will be more compatible. Plus it may have to be an open relationship for obvious reasons lol. 

So until I grow this phase of my life (and if I ever do) I'm staying! Its too much raunchy fun to leave and try some other forum with little to no kinky men to play with.

Edited by BottomKink
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

I just did a big delete of profiles that asked to be deleted – probably about 200 of them. I'll be doing them in batches going forward, so do not expect your profile to get deleted quickly - it could be months before your profile gets deleted.

• Upvote 2

Guest takingdeepanal
7 hours ago, rawTOP said:

I just did a big delete of profiles that asked to be deleted – probably about 200 of them. I'll be doing them in batches going forward, so do not expect your profile to get deleted quickly - it could be months before your profile gets deleted.

We appreciate the amount of work that you do!

Edited by takingdeepanal

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pussyfucker
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:19 PM, rawTOP said:

I just want to clarify that I'm doing deletions every few weeks. GDPR gives me up to 90 days to do deletions (and only some of you are covered by GDPR). Deletions do not happen automatically or even quickly.

Thanks for the clarification. So this means that members - such as myself - who are EU citizens, who request our accounts be deleted, can expect - in accordance with GDPR law - this to happen within 90 days of making such a request.

As someone who is an EU citizen, and has requested deletion, I'm grateful for the clarity you provide.

[I recommend that any members who are EU citizens, and thus covered by the GDPR law, who request to have their account be deleted make their citizenship clear on their profile].

Edited by pussyfucker

On 4/12/2018 at 10:25 AM, rawTOP said:

The EU has passed a law called GDPR which is forcing me to allow account deletions (click here for a very detailed explanation of the law). The law goes into effect in a bit over a month. 

This is the right thing to do, even if not required by foreign law. You're making it more friendly to be here and making me more comfortable not to lurk. 

• Upvote 1

Guest SUBGAYPIG
On 4/12/2018 at 10:25 AM, rawTOP said:

The EU has passed a law called GDPR which is forcing me to allow account deletions (click here for a very detailed explanation of the law). The law goes into effect in a bit over a month. The software that runs this site makes it cumbersome to do account deletions, which is one of several reasons why I haven't been willing to do them in the past. But I've found an add-on utility that makes the process somewhat easier.

To delete your account do the following:

1. Login
  2. Click on your user name in the upper left corner under the logo, then choose "Account Settings" from the drop down.
  3. Choose "Delete My Account" in the sidebar on the left side of the page.
  4. Fill out the form for why you want to delete your account and click "Save".
  5. Wait a few days for a moderator to do the deletion.

But before you delete your account realize what it does and what it doesn't do…

• Deleting your account will get rid of your profile page.
  • Deleting your account deletes the data we have on you (email address, IP addresses, etc.)
  • Deleting your account will stop all emails from Breeding Zone (though you can do that already in Account Settings).
  • Deleting your account does NOT delete your forum posts.
  • Deleting your account does NOT delete images you post to the gallery section or images you post in threads. If we notice that you have gallery images we'll delete them, but don't count on it.
  • Deleting your account probably will NOT delete your blog posts (I'm waiting for a test case).
  • Deleting your account does NOT get rid of references to your profile name. In fact quite the opposite – it makes those references so difficult to remove that we will ignore any request to remove them. Changing your profile name is the best way to get rid of references to your profile name.
  • After you delete your account there's basically no way for you to prove authorship of anything that's left on the site. Hence we will ignore any requests to delete or modify posts unless they contain identifiable information, and in that case we will only edit out the identifiable information.

I'll update this with more details once I do a few deletions and understand the process more completely.

due to work reasons and i joined not long ago i cant be on a adult site i did not know will not make this mistake again please delete my pics i made on this site thanks 

Guest Dickmagnet

I also appreciate all the good hard work you put in to this site RAWTOP & some moderators !!!

We all have to adjust to GDRP but i think in the long run it is better for all users.

• 1 month later...