YOU CAN NOW DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

rawTOP

Guest bottomlondon

Please could you delete my profile and the pictures and post. I no longer wish to keep my personal details here and have already requested for the profile to be deleted before. Will appreciate your help. Thanks

Guest pussyfucker
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:19 PM, rawTOP said:

I just want to clarify that I'm doing deletions every few weeks. GDPR gives me up to 90 days to do deletions (and only some of you are covered by GDPR). Deletions do not happen automatically or even quickly.

As of today, the 19th November 2018, it's getting very close to 90 days since I requested deletion of my account. By the end of November, more than 90 days will have elapsed. As stated in my request "I want to exercise my right, as an EU citizen, for my account to be deleted (in accordance with the GDPR law)." Please make this happen. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pussyfucker
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:19 PM, rawTOP said:

GDPR gives me up to 90 days to do deletions ...

… it's been more than 100 days since I requested deletion. And I am covered by GDPR.

Please complete the deletion. Thanks.

Guest vilicus

Hi rawTOP - we appreciate your efforts. Many thanks for this latest round of deletions.

I did message you, about 100 days ago, requesting deletion of two older accounts … specifically: 'sloppysex' and 'arisktaker'.

I'd seen your previous comments, where you stated that you didn't do deletions. And - to assist matters - a couple of site moderators had provided information on what a member ought to do if they wanted to effectively close their account. These moderators instructed member to change their password (to something completely random), and to do the same for their associated email account. As such, the member would be "locked out" of their Breedingzone account - as they could no longer log-in. While this didn't "delete" the account, it did serve to close it down.

I followed the instructions of these moderators. Yet the EU has passed the GDPR law - which means that members can have their accounts deleted. In consequence, their profile page will be gone - as will the data the site has on members (i.e. email address, IP addresses, etc.).

As an EU citizen, located in Europe, I'm covered by the GDPR law. I wanted to delete my aforementioned accounts … But here's the snag. In order to request deletion, you ask members to "1. Login; 2. Click on your user name in the upper left corner under the logo, then choose "Account Settings" from the drop down; 3. Choose "Delete My Account" in the sidebar on the left side of the page; 4. Fill out the form for why you want to delete your account and click "Save"; and 5. Wait a few days for a moderator to do the deletion."

As I'd followed the clear advice of the moderators, so I'm unable to log-in to my old account - as I don't know the passwords. Nor do I have access to their associated email accounts. I effectively "blocked" myself from these old accounts - because that was what the moderators instructed members to do.

When I emailed you, requesting deletion, I provided information on when I set-up and last accessed the accounts. Both accounts used the same IP address (the same one that I'm using now, for this account). I did suggest that, should you be unsure that the accounts are mine, you could try messaging the members and/or emailing them - and that, if you did this, you'd get no reply.

I shouldn't be prevented from having my accounts deleted simply because I adhered to the actual instructions provided by moderators. The accounts I specify - sloppysex and arisktaker - were created by me, and I want them deleted (as is my right).

Please delete them. Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 12/16/2018 at 11:34 AM, vilicus said:

Hi rawTOP - we appreciate your efforts. Many thanks for this latest round of deletions.

I did message you, about 100 days ago, requesting deletion of two older accounts … specifically: 'sloppysex' and 'arisktaker'.

I'd seen your previous comments, where you stated that you didn't do deletions. And - to assist matters - a couple of site moderators had provided information on what a member ought to do if they wanted to effectively close their account. These moderators instructed member to change their password (to something completely random), and to do the same for their associated email account. As such, the member would be "locked out" of their Breedingzone account - as they could no longer log-in. While this didn't "delete" the account, it did serve to close it down.

I followed the instructions of these moderators. Yet the EU has passed the GDPR law - which means that members can have their accounts deleted. In consequence, their profile page will be gone - as will the data the site has on members (i.e. email address, IP addresses, etc.).

As an EU citizen, located in Europe, I'm covered by the GDPR law. I wanted to delete my aforementioned accounts … But here's the snag. In order to request deletion, you ask members to "1. Login; 2. Click on your user name in the upper left corner under the logo, then choose "Account Settings" from the drop down; 3. Choose "Delete My Account" in the sidebar on the left side of the page; 4. Fill out the form for why you want to delete your account and click "Save"; and 5. Wait a few days for a moderator to do the deletion."

As I'd followed the clear advice of the moderators, so I'm unable to log-in to my old account - as I don't know the passwords. Nor do I have access to their associated email accounts. I effectively "blocked" myself from these old accounts - because that was what the moderators instructed members to do.

When I emailed you, requesting deletion, I provided information on when I set-up and last accessed the accounts. Both accounts used the same IP address (the same one that I'm using now, for this account). I did suggest that, should you be unsure that the accounts are mine, you could try messaging the members and/or emailing them - and that, if you did this, you'd get no reply.

I shouldn't be prevented from having my accounts deleted simply because I adhered to the actual instructions provided by moderators. The accounts I specify - sloppysex and arisktaker - were created by me, and I want them deleted (as is my right).

Please delete them. Many thanks.

Bottom line, you can't prove you own the accounts and this has been the case since before GPPR went into effect since I started accommodating account deletions when GDPR went into effect. In cases where people can't prove ownership of an account, GDPR says I should not delete the account. You've been notified of this both privately and now publicly. I've looked briefly at the accounts and don't see anything in either account that could be used for claiming ownership. GDPR specifically discourages websites from collecting and holding personally identifiable information. So this is a catch 22 that's actually created by the privacy laws. Websites are discouraged from collecting the data that would let you prove ownership and you have to prove ownership to have an account deleted.

• 1 month later...
Guest unitedforces91
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:25 PM, rawTOP said:

which is forcing me to allow account deletions

Wow what a hard life you must have. Yawn. 

How about actually doing the deletions then, my request has been waiting for months. 

Guest Sydneybbfucker
14 hours ago, unitedforces91 said:

Wow what a hard life you must have. Yawn. 

How about actually doing the deletions then, my request has been waiting for months. 

If this was a pay site you'd have a point. It isn't.

On Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 10:25 AM, rawTOP said:

The EU has passed a law called GDPR which is forcing me to allow account deletions (click here for a very detailed explanation of the law). The law goes into effect in a bit over a month. The software that runs this site makes it cumbersome to do account deletions, which is one of several reasons why I haven't been willing to do them in the past. But I've found an add-on utility that makes the process somewhat easier.

To delete your account do the following:

1. Login
  2. Click on your user name in the upper left corner under the logo, then choose "Account Settings" from the drop down.
  3. Choose "Delete My Account" in the sidebar on the left side of the page.
  4. Fill out the form for why you want to delete your account and click "Save".
  5. Wait a few days for a moderator to do the deletion.

But before you delete your account realize what it does and what it doesn't do…

• Deleting your account will get rid of your profile page.
  • Deleting your account deletes the data we have on you (email address, IP addresses, etc.)
  • Deleting your account will stop all emails from Breeding Zone (though you can do that already in Account Settings).
  • Deleting your account does NOT delete your forum posts.
  • Deleting your account does NOT delete images you post to the gallery section or images you post in threads. If we notice that you have gallery images we'll delete them, but don't count on it.
  • Deleting your account probably will NOT delete your blog posts (I'm waiting for a test case).
  • Deleting your account does NOT get rid of references to your profile name. In fact quite the opposite – it makes those references so difficult to remove that we will ignore any request to remove them. Changing your profile name is the best way to get rid of references to your profile name.
  • After you delete your account there's basically no way for you to prove authorship of anything that's left on the site. Hence we will ignore any requests to delete or modify posts unless they contain identifiable information, and in that case we will only edit out the identifiable information.

I'll update this with more details once I do a few deletions and understand the process more completely.

Can't find the delete account setting why are you lying?

You need all the old and useless members so it looks like there's more than 10 of you on here.

DELETE MY FAKE ACCOUNT

If you take 90 days I'll be on everyday trolling so get off your lazy ass

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hello.I am confident of my experience of this website and sure,I have not so sure moments,but I firmly believe that,the best path is to 'wash your dirty washing in public'.Nobody can surprise you then.   I have  four accounts registered here. I cannot delete the memory,so why agitate myself.Life is too short.  My Question is this:How can I amalgamate the four profiles into one,so that by changing the account profile name,I subsequently changed all four?  Maybe the I.P.S. of each could physically locate them me etc as I have not used Tor Browser or the equivalent, to hide myself.

Thanks again.Keith.x

• Administrators
5 hours ago, keith52 said:

Hello.I am confident of my experience of this website and sure,I have not so sure moments,but I firmly believe that,the best path is to 'wash your dirty washing in public'.Nobody can surprise you then.   I have  four accounts registered here. I cannot delete the memory,so why agitate myself.Life is too short.  My Question is this:How can I amalgamate the four profiles into one,so that by changing the account profile name,I subsequently changed all four?  Maybe the I.P.S. of each could physically locate them me etc as I have not used Tor Browser or the equivalent, to hide myself.

Thanks again.Keith.x

Short answer – you can't. But the longer answer is that in a couple years I'll move the content on here to some new sites I'm building. That platform will let you merge things.

• 1 month later...