YOU CAN NOW DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

rawTOP

So out of clarity..and for clarity sake....if a person wants to delete their account....how do we go about it?

For now, I m enjoying talking with fellow men who understand my fetish. People by in large on this site have been very polite, informative and appropriately naughty..lol.

Thank you btw for making this site welcoming. 

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, curiousneg1 said:

So out of clarity..and for clarity sake....if a person wants to delete their account....how do we go about it?

For now, I m enjoying talking with fellow men who understand my fetish. People by in large on this site have been very polite, informative and appropriately naughty..lol.

Thank you btw for making this site welcoming. 

Moderator's Note: That information is all clearly stated in the first message in this thread. If you still have questions after you read that, I will try to help. 

Oh hey thanks ... I didn't pay attention to the fact I started reading at page 5 before answering...went back to page one ..and I see the instructions...thanks....sorry about that.

Can I have my account undelete please, or maybe be able to replace my profile page and profile photo replaced? Also, my profile details and information if possible. Basically, have everything that was deleted regarding my account, can I have it all undeleted. 

3 hours ago, INchaser4POZ said:

can I have it all undeleted

Delete (v) - to strike out or remove (something written or printed); cancel; erase; expunge.

I don’t think they have a ‘recycle bin’ that they toss accounts into that they can just yank them back out of.

But seriously? After the time, effort, and annoyance required to accommodate an account deletion request in the first place, you expect them to just turn around and restore it because you arbitrarily changed your mind? And why, since you’re obviously posting from a freshly made new account, would they bother to resurrect your old one?

I feel obliged to say that, from the appearance of your request, with its full-face cocksucking portrait and use of full real name, it smacks of an exposure fetishist who makes a habit of creating compromising accounts for tittilation, panics to have them taken down, then creates them all over again the next time he gets horny. Lather, rinse, repeat. Whether this is the case or not, it’s one of the things that gives Moderators grief about account deletion and makes it such an unending chore.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
11 hours ago, INchaser4POZ said:

Can I have my account undelete please, or maybe be able to replace my profile page and profile photo replaced?

NO.

See the following post from further up this same topic:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

It cannot be repeated often enough that an account here is only anonymous if the user exercises discretion in the information he reveals. It takes astonishingly little specific information to identify a person with an internet search. If you post, for instance, an actual phone number associated with your regular identity, a searcher can in short order determine your full name and address, and with that information can go on to unearth much else about you that may be online - which, if you’re a social media over-sharer, could be a fuckton of information.

If a man posts here that he is a cum-guzzling faggot, he had better be prepared to own that statement at some point, because Breedingzone is not a secret hideout - it’s a public place, visible to anyone who types the URL, and searchable by anyone who can use Google. Don’t believe me? Go to Google and type ‘Breedingzone’ and your username, and hit enter. In fact, you might try just Googling your username and seeing what materializes. (Might want to make sure you’re sitting down first.)

If someone, someday, confronts me with my identity here - and God knows I’ve described it in detail - my response will be to shrug and say, “So?” You can’t blackmail me with it (so much for that fantasy) because I was prepared for the worst when I hit ‘send’. But I’m not looking for trouble, either - I don’t post information about my real identity so obvious that it can be seen from space.

Will greater discretion, perhaps there will be less call for account deletion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Chris42 said:

Delete my account. Please. Someone got my information.

If you've followed the steps in the 1st post in this thread it will be deleted, however it can take up to 90 days to do so, it is not instant and no matter how many post are made demanding that the account is deleted, it will not speed up that process. You just have to wait

Edited by UKFFBBBtm
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

It cannot be repeated often enough that an account here is only anonymous if the user exercises discretion in the information he reveals. It takes astonishingly little specific information to identify a person with an internet search. If you post, for instance, an actual phone number associated with your regular identity, a searcher can in short order determine your full name and address, and with that information can go on to unearth much else about you that may be online - which, if you’re a social media over-sharer, could be a fuckton of information.

If a man posts here that he is a cum-guzzling faggot, he had better be prepared to own that statement at some point, because Breedingzone is not a secret hideout - it’s a public place, visible to anyone who types the URL, and searchable by anyone who can use Google. Don’t believe me? Go to Google and type ‘Breedingzone’ and your username, and hit enter. In fact, you might try just Googling your username and seeing what materializes. (Might want to make sure you’re sitting down first.)

If someone, someday, confronts me with my identity here - and God knows I’ve described it in detail - my response will be to shrug and say, “So?” You can’t blackmail me with it (so much for that fantasy) because I was prepared for the worst when I hit ‘send’. But I’m not looking for trouble, either - I don’t post information about my real identity so obvious that it can be seen from space.

Will greater discretion, perhaps there will be less call for account deletion.

If someone comes across any of my profiles on any of the sites I have 2 thoughts:

1. They had to be looking for my profile or similar activities/fetishes that are ties to that profile in order to locate it.

2. Like you, so what. 

As you say nothing is hidden, nothing is private, nothing is impossible to find. 

We're all "at risk" of being found out if any information is put on a profile or a thread that someone posts.

One other note for persons finding themselves compromised because people they did not intend have become aware of their account - if the really compromising material is images you’ve posted, or specific revealing information in certain posts, it’s possible for the Moderators to remove or edit out that content without going to the extreme of an account deletion. It’s not convenient for them, so I wouldn’t make a habit of it, but they’re generally agreeable about assisting in crisis situations, and it usually doesn’t take the extended waiting period an account deletion requires because of the considerable time required for that procedure, and the backlog the site owner has to work through.

If you do elect to contact a Moderator for content removal or editing, be prepared to direct him to the specific posts/images in question. Don’t say, ‘Please remove all my posts where I unwisely used my real name’ or ‘Please edit out all instances of my phone number’. They don’t have the time or inclination to read through your whole body of posts to hunt down every instance. And I don’t know if there’s a means to delete all the images you attached to posts at once, but I doubt it, so be prepared to specify the post and the image you want removed. Don’t make them hunt for it.

As to images you may have uploaded to the Gallery, or to a personal Album, you can delete those yourself. You can delete an entire album by going to your profile, clicking the Albums tab, selecting the album you want, clicking the ‘Manage Album’ button, and choosing ‘Delete Album’. A similar process works for individual images. Don’t wipe them and then harass the Moderators to un-wipe them - they’re Mods, not magicians.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, UKFFBBBtm said:

As you say nothing is hidden, nothing is private, nothing is impossible to find. 

We're all "at risk" of being found out if any information is put on a profile or a thread that someone posts.

Indeed, and even if information is edited or an account is deleted, that doesn’t necessarily remove material that others may have quoted in their own posts. Once you post, it’s sort of like pissing in a pond - good luck getting all your piss back out.

Which makes me think of the perpetually inebriated W.C. Fields, who once explained that he never drank water because fish fuck in it. 

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, relaxandchill101 said:

@moderator Please delete my profile as I no longer wish for my page to be in use

Go back to page 1 of the topic (using the convenient "<<" button provided). Read the instructions. Follow them. Otherwise, nothing will happen.

• Thanks 1

On 4/12/2018 at 10:25 AM, rawTOP said:

The EU has passed a law called GDPR which is forcing me to allow account deletions (click here for a very detailed explanation of the law). The law goes into effect in a bit over a month. The software that runs this site makes it cumbersome to do account deletions, which is one of several reasons why I haven't been willing to do them in the past. But I've found an add-on utility that makes the process somewhat easier.

To delete your account do the following:

1. Login
  2. Click on your user name in the upper left corner under the logo, then choose "Account Settings" from the drop down.
  3. Choose "Delete My Account" in the sidebar on the left side of the page.
  4. Fill out the form for why you want to delete your account and click "Save".
  5. Wait a few days for a moderator to do the deletion.

But before you delete your account realize what it does and what it doesn't do…

• Deleting your account will get rid of your profile page.
  • Deleting your account deletes the data we have on you (email address, IP addresses, etc.)
  • Deleting your account will stop all emails from Breeding Zone (though you can do that already in Account Settings).
  • Deleting your account does NOT delete your forum posts.
  • Deleting your account does NOT delete images you post to the gallery section or images you post in threads. If we notice that you have gallery images we'll delete them, but don't count on it.
  • Deleting your account probably will NOT delete your blog posts (I'm waiting for a test case).
  • Deleting your account does NOT get rid of references to your profile name. In fact quite the opposite – it makes those references so difficult to remove that we will ignore any request to remove them. Changing your profile name is the best way to get rid of references to your profile name.
  • After you delete your account there's basically no way for you to prove authorship of anything that's left on the site. Hence we will ignore any requests to delete or modify posts unless they contain identifiable information, and in that case we will only edit out the identifiable information.

I'll update this with more details once I do a few deletions and understand the process more completely.

Love being here. im not going anywhere.