YOU CAN NOW DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

rawTOP

Guest Davek002

I’m a EU citizen, please delete my account immediately. I have followed the instructions above and also tried to contact a moderator on multiple occasions but with no reply. Please delete my account and remove all associated data you hold in relation.

Thank you.

Guest Blkpig1944

Please delete my account as soon as possible please. I need to get back focused on my recovery from drug addiction and this page is a huge trigger. 

• Administrators
On 3/18/2019 at 5:28 PM, Blank123 said:

Please delete account please. Eu citizen

All messages like this will be ignored. This is NOT how you get your account deleted.

• Administrators
On 3/23/2019 at 9:08 AM, Davek002 said:

I’m a EU citizen, please delete my account immediately. I have followed the instructions above and also tried to contact a moderator on multiple occasions but with no reply. Please delete my account and remove all associated data you hold in relation.

1. The extent to which this site is subject to EU law is minimal.
  2. We do not treat EU citizens differently than anyone else.
  3. As has been explained several times in this thread, account deletions are done every few months.
  4. The timing of our deletions generally complies with GDPR, which says deletions should be done within 90 days.

Guest Davek002

Thanks for replying. I have followed your instructions on how to delete but please add me to the list to have my account deleted. Again thanks for replying.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Davek002
On 3/25/2019 at 4:45 PM, rawTOP said:
  1. The extent to which this site is subject to EU law is minimal.
  2. We do not treat EU citizens differently than anyone else.
  3. As has been explained several times in this thread, account deletions are done every few months.
  4. The timing of our deletions generally complies with GDPR, which says deletions should be done within 90 days.

Hi, I originally requested my profile deleted on the 4/02/19 - 4th Feb 2019. I’ve periodically checked in to see if it’s been deleted and as of yet it has not. I’ve attempted to delete this profile via using a mobile and logged on via a laptop following the correct instructions to request deletion of my profile. I’ve then posted in this forum on the 23/03/19 - 23 March 2019 to which you have replied “quote above”. So far the deletion of my profile has not been carried out. Referring to your statement above it has been more than 90 days in my case and I’m formally requesting you delete my profile/account and any associated information in relation immediately.

Edited by Davek002
Spelling

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I've gone through all the pending deletes. It literally took me almost an entire day to do them. The time consuming nature of the deletes is why they're not done more frequently.

I'm locking this thread. Posting here does not get your profile deleted any more quickly.

• Downvote 1

• rawTOP locked this topic
  • 4 months later...
  • Administrators

A fair number of guys on this round of deletions asked for account deletion and then forgot about it, and are now wondering why their accounts were deleted. If you request account deletion, and then change your mind, make sure you cancel the deletion request.

AND, make sure your password is secure. Another possibility is that someone had access to their computer or knew their password and requested the deletion without the person's knowledge. I can't help you if this happens. It's up to you to keep your password and computer secure.

• rawTOP unlocked this topic