rawTOP

YOU CAN NOW DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

I’m a EU citizen, please delete my account immediately. I have followed the instructions above and also tried to contact a moderator on multiple occasions but with no reply. Please delete my account and remove all associated data you hold in relation.

Thank you.

Please delete my account as soon as possible please. I need to get back focused on my recovery from drug addiction and this page is a huge trigger. 

On 3/18/2019 at 5:28 PM, Blank123 said:

Please delete account please. Eu citizen

All messages like this will be ignored. This is NOT how you get your account deleted.

On 3/23/2019 at 9:08 AM, Davek002 said:

I’m a EU citizen, please delete my account immediately. I have followed the instructions above and also tried to contact a moderator on multiple occasions but with no reply. Please delete my account and remove all associated data you hold in relation.

1. The extent to which this site is subject to EU law is minimal.
  2. We do not treat EU citizens differently than anyone else.
  3. As has been explained several times in this thread, account deletions are done every few months.
  4. The timing of our deletions generally complies with GDPR, which says deletions should be done within 90 days.

Thanks for replying. I have followed your instructions on how to delete but please add me to the list to have my account deleted. Again thanks for replying.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.