YOU CAN NOW DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

rawTOP

• Moderators
On 5/27/2023 at 10:29 PM, Eberhard001 said:

Please delete Eberhard001 account please. Thank you. 

Go back to the first page of the topic and read it. If you want your account deleted, you must follow those instructions.

10 hours ago, Chris42 said:

Cancel my fucking account already fucking asshole

No need to be rude. If you've followed the instructions on page one of this thread it will be deleted but can take up to 90 days.

Looking at when you 1st posted asking to be deleted it has only been 16 days. Still another 74 days to delete and still be within time frames 

18 hours ago, UKFFBBBtm said:

No need to be rude. If you've followed the instructions on page one of this thread it will be deleted but can take up to 90 days.

Looking at when you 1st posted asking to be deleted it has only been 16 days. Still another 74 days to delete and still be within time frames 

And he's still posting actively while he waits to be canceled - and actually signed up to beta test features of the software. I'm starting to wonder if something in this site attracts people with multiple personalities.

3 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

And he's still posting actively while he waits to be canceled - and actually signed up to beta test features of the software. I'm starting to wonder if something in this site attracts people with multiple personalities.

They indicated that their details had been obtained. If that was me I would have changed password, requested deletion and not logged in any more.

Maybe they have an exposure kink or other form of fetish, who knows, but there is no need to be a douche about it when the instructions and time frames are clearly visible.

1 hour ago, Chris42 said:

I already asked nicely to delete my account and since it wasn't deleted I used the douche bag method that hasn't worked either. 

You haven’t allowed the necessary time for any method to work. Under the best circumstances, the process can take up to 90 days - that’s three months - and as it happens, the only person capable of doing it is in the hospital at this time, so that clock isn’t even running. No amount of kvetching on your part is going to speed anything up, or move you ahead of others waiting in line for deletion ahead of you. Your best bet, if you don’t want to be recognized or identified on here, is to go radio silent and stop drawing attention to yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

So first this site invites you to talk about the [banned word] and then admonishes you for it with thier ridiculous punishment points.  This is just a place for fantasy fucking and people take shit personally.  As an hiv positive person I have watched hiv become criminalized.  This site won't delete your account when you ask.  Seems they are collecting data but for whom? Maybe the Jhonny 5-0.  Just be careful fuckers, everyone is either looking to make a buck off our community or just hurt us

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, entrapment said:

So first this site invites you to talk about the [banned word] and then admonishes you for it with thier ridiculous punishment points.  This is just a place for fantasy fucking and people take shit personally.  As an hiv positive person I have watched hiv become criminalized.  This site won't delete your account when you ask.  Seems they are collecting data but for whom? Maybe the Jhonny 5-0.  Just be careful fuckers, everyone is either looking to make a buck off our community or just hurt us

Moderator's Note: You requested an account deletion 5 minutes before you made this post. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
55 minutes ago, entrapment said:

So first this site invites you to talk about the [banned word] and then admonishes you for it with their ridiculous punishment points.

This site invites you to talk about "information, tips and stories about barebacking". Barebacking includes a risk of HIV. Some people fetishize this. The site acknowledges and supports both, and provides for free (it's paid for by the ads) a safe space for its members to do so. Not everyone on the Internet is OK with some of these things, hence certain types of discussion are limited to members-only areas. The administrator, creator, and host of the site, for very good reasons he has explained elsewhere, has forbidden certain topics on the site altogether. ALL THIS IS EXPLAINED IN GREAT DETAIL in his topics welcoming you to the community and explaining the rules:

https://breeding.zone/topic/12285-read-this-before-you-post/

https://breeding.zone/topic/64867-read-this-significant-change-in-rules-effective-31/

As an hiv positive person I have watched hiv become criminalized. 

As he has explained elsewhere on the site at length, the owner is very strongly against this and is extremely concerned about the resurgence of anti-LGBT and anti-HIV sentiments and legislation. He outspokenly encourages people in our community to fight against these things.

This site won't delete your account when you ask. 

Yes, it will. There are innumerable posts here by former members whose accounts have been deleted. The beginning of this thread explains that process, and why it is deliberately NOT an immediate process. That said, the ONLY person capable of doing account deletions is currently recovering from a stroke, and for obvious reasons that isn't his first priority (nor should it be).

Seems they are collecting data but for whom?

Of course the site is collecting data. The data you put into it. For whom? The other members of the site, and anyone else on the internet who cares to read the cacophony of "out there" material here, be it inspiring, erotic, disgusting, or tawdry (and we have reams of all of those).

• Like 1

Oh and just for clarity sake.  When will you be deleting my account?  I know the moderators are the only one seeing this shit.  You can pay me for your jerk off fodder! 

21 minutes ago, entrapment said:

When will you be deleting my account? 

A mentioned in the 2nd post on this thread, within 90 days of you completing the steps on the 1st post in this thread. 

Edited by UKFFBBBtm
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, entrapment said:

Oh and just for clarity sake.  When will you be deleting my account?  I know the moderators are the only one seeing this shit.  You can pay me for your jerk off fodder! 

No, this thread, and your inane posts, are visible to every member of the forum, so, just to be clear, you’re showing your ass to all of us. Also, just for clarity’s sake, if you will take the trouble to read the very plain and conspicuously posted information in the thread, It can take up to 90 days for your deletion request to be processed. That’s if the one and only person able to do it is available to do it and not recovering from a serious medical condition. So you can start counting down three months from when he finishes recovering from a stroke. Until then, not one word you say will make one bit of difference, not will it jump you ahead of the other people waiting in line ahead of you for a deletion. You may as well hush.