Taking bottoms worn underware as trophies

Davidc

Normally before rimming or fucking a bottom I’ll feel his ass up though his trousers (pants) grinding my fingers in to his ass.

when I’m fucking I’ll often sniff the underware ,I just love the smell of ass , it always gets me hot.

i sometimes keep the underware as a momento .

it also means my load is more likely to be visible as it leaks out ?

my favorate cumdump has black underware he wares when he’s been breed ,he wares them when we meet ,the most intoxicating smell of all is his ass and other tops loads

• Like 2

Guest alwaysready

I'd even sign and date them as a personalized keepsake for the Top 

you have a deal slavetoy4use.   we can work out details (u/wear brand) and how I am going to breed you raw t

Guest btchbyl

cant help you on that one. i dont wear underwear. i havent owned a pair of underwear since i turned 18.

Edited by btchbyl

Guest ATLSexyGuy

I used to trade my jock or brief for my trick top's gear...  Many of the straight married guys had old ugly gear, so I look for hot sexy Bi/Gay cum whores to hook with and trade596c9f1d1114c_Turquoiseclosejosesnyderbikini.jpg.6c7762fb6b6b3fafed8ba323eea4f0da.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021

If I really had a great experience, and was really into the guy I had sex with, I would leave my underwear behind for him, Sometimes it got me invited back.