Getting seeded in Las Vegas hotel room

travelingbi

I stopped by my favorite Las Vegas bookstore yesterday afternoon. But, it was a huge disappointment. There were only a couple of guys. And they were all horny for cock, cum and loads in their asses, just like I was. I spent about 30 minutes there, hoping someone else would show up. But I finally gave up and turned on Grindr to see if I could find someone in the area. I quickly got a hit from a guy in a strip hotel that was just a few minutes away from the bookstore. We exchanged pics and he gave me his room number. I quickly got in my car and drove to his hotel. He opened the door naked.  He was a hot looking older guy with a tan, thin, athletic body. 

He asked me to strip and come into the oversized shower in his bathroom. I did and we quickly soaped each other up. He asked if I like to get fucked? I didn't even answer. I just turned around and bent over. He slipped his soap covered cock up into my raw ass. He fucked me for several minutes, then we rinsed off, dried off and headed for the bed.

He checked his phone and began to reply to some messages he had on Grindr. He asked me if it was ok with me if he invited someone else to join? I told him I would love that. Then he said he had someone on his way over. Should be there in about 5 minutes. He showed me the guys picture and Grindr profile. His screen name had Raw Breeder in the name. So, I was excited to have him come over. 

I asked my host if he was going to let him fuck him?

"Hell no. I've never been fucked."

"Well, he can fuck me if he wants." I told him.

Within a few minutes, there was a knock at the door. My host got up and answered the door. I assumed a position on the edge of the bed, facing the door. I was ass up, face down. I heard them talking, but didn't see the new guy. I heard him striping and telling the host he had very little time. He was heading to work on the strip as a waiter. My host dropped to his knees and began to suck the new guy hard. Then I felt a hand on my ass. Feeling my hole. He spit a few times on his finger and lubed up my hole with it. I was sniffing my poppers.

Finally he stepped away from the hosts mouth. I felt him eating my ass. He spit on my hole a few times and would slide some spit up into my ass. I also added a some of my own spit to my hole. Soon I felt his cock press against my hole. I continued to sniff poppers as I felt him slide into me. I could feel his cock fully harden as he began to pump into me. My host climbed up on the bed. He got on his hands and knees and backed up to my face. I ate his ass at the stranger, I had still never seen was fucking me hard and deep.
About 5 minutes of intense fucking and rimming went on before I could hear the top guy begin to breath hard and moan a bit. 

Soon he was slapping my ass, ramming deep and hard into me, then let out a loud groan and began to unload in my ass. My ass milked his ass for a moment, then he slip from my ass and went into the bathroom to wash up.

The host turned and fed me his cock. I sucked for a few moments, then he began to jack off as I opened my mouth above him. He soon was shooting his load into my mouth.

The top guy came out of the bedroom and dressed. He thanked us both and left the room. I also dressed and left. I found the top guy on Grindr and sent him a message, thanking him for his fuck. He messaged me back that he wanted to fuck me again. We'll definitely keep in touch. I'll bottom for him anytime.

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 8