I've decided, fuck all men. By that I mean both "I hate men" and "I will have sex with as many as I can."

Why? Because a man screwed me, both literally and figuratively.

It started on my after my high school graduation. I decided to do some 'voluntourism' over the summer, and I picked South Africa as a good place to go help out. My church funded it so a few of them accompanied me. We got along okay, but I was never that pious and I liked the pleasures in life. It made it a little weird between myself and my overly-religious companions. I think I hid my true nature pretty well while they were around, but I knew I had to get away and enjoy myself a little or I'd go mad over there. After a few days of bricklaying and other menial tasks, I finally got a chance. It was a Friday night and they were planning to go to some nearby church to speak. I told them I was too tired (and who preaches on a Friday night anyway?!?) and they left me in the hotel. As soon as it was clear, I left for a nearby club.

Once inside, I headed to the bar and waited for guys to come hit on me. I'm obviously attractive, and clearly an American which means I have money too. Every guy there wanted to dance with me and if they didn't try, it was because they knew they had no chance. Within a couple minutes a tall black guy orders me the most expensive drink in the club. I'd already received several drinks, but this sucker was $200. I figured if anything I owed him a dance. I downed the drink and he brought me to the dance floor. I was already getting a bit toasted, since I'd already drank a couple from random guys, so our dancing quickly devolved into raw grinding. At first I was hunched over with him grinding his crotch against my ass. I figured I shouldn't get too into it, since this is South Africa after all, but when I stood up he started kissing my neck. I now realized how turned on I was. I was warned about the reputation of the country though. Something like 33% of people have HIV, and that's the country overall. The poorer parts have much higher rates. Since I was supposed to be volunteering, we had come to one of those poorer parts. I knew it would be suicidal to go home with anyone. I tried to push away from him a little, but he grabbed me by my stomach and pulled me back. I said "I can't, I've gotta go." But he said "Just a little longer baby, til the end of this song." I suddenly realized how tired I was, and decided I didn't have the energy to say no anyway.

The next part is a little fuzzy as my memory isn't that great past this point. I remember the guy kept grinding his not-well-hidden boner into my butt, but this time moving his hands upwards to my breasts. I moved my hands to push his away, but my coordination was off. I assumed I had drunk more than I realized at that point. He pulled down my top just enough to let a breast out and started fondling it. It actually felt really good, but I still knew I couldn't let myself do anything rash. I tried to stop him, but couldn't figure out how to move my hands to get his own out of my shirt. I tried to walk forward to get away, but I almost fell down instead. The guy caught me and led me away. After that, I vaguely recall a car ride before he carried me into his house. Once inside he started kissing my neck again and reaching his hand into my panties. I tried to get onto my knees, but he spun me around and shoved me onto my back. He started humping me from the missionary position. The last thing I remember is him calling in several other guys to the room.

I never thought that would be how I lost my virginity.

The next day I woke up at his place. There were like 13 guys sleeping nearby, most of them naked. I looked towards the door and saw the dude who had originally drugged me. His eyes were open. I asked "Did you use a condom?"

He just grinned. I tried to turn over and felt something stick between my legs. Looking down, I realized I was covered in semen... and some blood. I lethargically got on my feet, and got out of the house. My clothes were gone so I was butt naked, but I managed to steal some from a nearby house that had left them out to dry. When I got back to the hotel I cleaned up before my bible group woke. My excuse was that I went to an orphanage to help, and ended up sleeping there. I thought I could hide the truth and put it all behind me.

I thought wrong.

A few weeks later I came down with the worst flu I've ever had. I knew what it meant. I knew I could go to the doctors, but then my parents would find out and they would probably be more upset that I had sex at all. My bigger concern though; I was angry. If I went to the doctors and got an official diagnosis, I couldn't plead ignorance when I slept around with folks. And boy did I want to sleep around with folks. Why should other people get to be clean when I had dirtiness thrust upon me? Besides which, the more poz people there are, the more people just like me.

When college started, I decided 'fuck it'. I lived in a co-ed dorm, so there were a ton of guys around and a ton of opportunities to slut myself out. I made sure to always wear my best make-up, but also to dress a little slutty so guys knew I was available. Within the first day, I had managed to fuck 8 guys raw. I made all of them promise not to tell anyone else though. I knew some of them wouldn't keep that promise, but I was hoping to keep this up as long as I could. In the first week, all the freshmen were out in the common areas, trying to make new friends and things. I would just find one, let him chat me up, laugh at his jokes, then ask where his room was. Once he brought me there it was game over.

I knew it couldn't last forever though. As soon as a couple guys tested poz, the school would surely catch on. I didn't know how long that'd take though, since it took a few weeks to come down with the fuck-flu, and a lot of them wouldn't go to the nurses to get it checked, and when someone did go it would still be a bit before they diagnosed it correctly.

My campus is fairly big, with about 20k undergrads and almost half of those living in dorms. With such a large sample size, I tried my best to visit other dorms as much as I could so they may not even know who I was and wouldn't have a way to contact me afterwards.

The first guy I know I infected was named Tommy. He was a bit of an ass. When I came to his dorm he tried to impress me by calling some other kid names and shit. I pretended to be impressed and asked him to lead me back to his room. Once inside, before I even had a chance to make moves on him, the fucker had the audacity to say "Wow it's hot in here" and take off his shirt. As if that wouldn't seduced me. Luckily for him, I didn't need seducing. I started rubbing his chest, he reciprocated by massaging my own. I pushed my hips into his, and he started kissing me. While we were still standing up, he grabbed my arm and spun me around, pinning me against the wall. While kissing my neck, he lifted up my short dress and pulled down my panties. He whipped out his cock and shoved it in. He fucked the shit out of me for maybe 15 minutes before cumming in my pussy.

A few weeks later he came back as poz and dropped out. Only he knew what I looked like, and he didn't know where I lived or what my name was, so I never got implicated from that.

Immediately after I fucked Tommy, I went up a few floors in the same building. I saw some guy enter the showers in only a towel. He was muscled and well-toned, and when passing he had a clear 'fuck she's hot' expression on his face.. I knew I needed another fun ride. After he started the shower, I noted there was no one else in the bathroom and slipped in. I got in the shower next to his. They were individual showers, but with an open top so you can put stuff on the barrier you share with your neighbor. I took off my clothes and put my bra and panties where he could see them. I heard him audibly stop showering as he realized there were now girls panties next to his head. I left my shower and entered his. He had a very brief moment where he freaked out and asked me to leave, but then he realized there was an extremely attractive naked lady in the shower next to him. He paused his freaking out, and I took the opportunity to push him into the wall and start kissing him, then I guided him to the floor. I knew there was probably semen from the last couple guys in there, so I wanted to control things to ensure he didn't notice. When he was sitting down, with his back leaning against the wall, I lifted up his cock and let it slide in. I rode his cock for a good 15 minutes. He was moaning the whole time, but I started getting tired and was wondering if he'd ever cum. I told him he'd better cum soon or I'd quit, and he took that as the signal to take control. He pushed me back so I was on the floor on my belly. Then he got on top of me and started power-humping me into the ground. Within maybe 30 seconds he had the best orgasm of his life.

Apparently people heard though, and before I could get dressed the RA on the floor came. He said I was in trouble and if I could wait there while he called someone. I said I'd prefer if I could wait in his room... and I think you know what happened from there.

It's been a couple months now and I'm still going strong. I have a reputation with some people and they know I'm the slut, but that never stops guys from fucking me. No one the big secret though. It's even more surprising since we've actually gotten emails about an HIV outbreak on campus. As several guys have apparently got it recently. None of the guys knew who I was though, so I guess they assume it's being spread through needles or something.

Another small factoid; I never used birth control. A few weeks ago I finally got pregnant. I don't really want a kid, but I'm holding off on an abortion to see if anyone implicates me later on. I figure they can't get that mad at a pregnant lady... right?

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

18 hours ago, Bibabe said:

Another small factoid; I never used birth control. A few weeks ago I finally got pregnant. I don't really want a kid, but I'm holding off on an abortion to see if anyone implicates me later on. I figure they can't get that mad at a pregnant lady... right?

Are you going to Abort at the last minute then get pregnant again?