A Dad for All

I generally operate the same as I always have: a minimal online presence with no photos, no biohazard tattoo to give away my secret, and no annual trips to the same gay event or the same bear run. Why? I don't want anyone to know me. I enjoy being the "new meat" at the bar, the campground, the bookstore. I can be a new person everywhere I go. What do I mean? Here's a few examples:

At a bookstore I'm a working class fella, popping in after a hard day at work. I'm a bit dirty, old jeans, camo hat. My wedding band shining against my sun darkened hand. I see the guys' eyes light up when I walk in, thinking they're finally gonna get to service a straight fella, maybe even better than his wife. I go for the 30 year old who looks like a younger version of me. He's bearded, beefy but not yet old enough to let himself get fat like all of the other guys in this rustbelt town. Probably has a girlfriend and really wants another"straight guy" for some on the side fun. Plus he thinks I'm safer as I'm not whoring myself out like some of the fags in here. We chat a bit, but not too much. I pull my cock out and jerk it a little, and he can't take his eyes off it. I tell him to suck it, and he's on his knees gobbling my cock. I grab his hair, and begin slow fucking his mouth. I tell him to pull his cock out and jerk it for daddy while he's sucking me. He wastes no time doing this. I let go of his hair and let him do what comes naturally to him. Once he's worked up, I tell him to stand up, and I shove my tongue in his mouth. He's a bit surprised, but accepts it and kisses me back. I grab his asscheeks and began squeezing and rubbing them. He kisses me harder, which tells me he's ready to be my whore. I spin him around and wrap him in my arms. I'm rubbing his hairy torso, and my cock is pressing into his ass crack. I begin rubbing his hole with my finger, occasionally scooping some of my toxic precum from my cock head and rubbing it in and around his cunt. He loves this and pushes back into me. With my mouth at his ear, I whisper to him to bend over so daddy can fuck his hairy ass. He does exactly as I say. They ALWAYS do at this point. I've done it dozens of times in dozens of bookstores. I line my cock up, and in less than 10 seconds, my bare cock is fucking this stranger, leaking my juices inside him. All I'm envisioning at this point is the finished product- my cum shooting deep into his ass, making him MY whore forever. No matter what he does from this point on, I'm the one who changed him, the one who knocked him up. I fuck him for less than five minutes, and as my balls begin to shoot rope after rope of my load in his guts, I grab his shoulders and go deep as I can. He accepts my gift willingly, without knowing what it is. I slide out, stand him upright, and begin jerking his cock from behind. As he cums, I realize this could be the last untainted load he ever shoots. His last clean load of cum. I jerk him harder and feel his cum coating my hand, slickening up his cock. As he catches his breath, I release him and tuck my cock away. He pulls his pants up and looks at me. Kinda akwardly, but also with pride. He knows he did a good job since I came up his ass. He's proud of himself for giving dad what he needed. He'll be smiling later that evening, as he's sitting at home thinking about his bookstore visit, feeling a bit of soreness in his behind. Maybe even have some cum leaking out. And he'll think it was fun, but in the past now, and that's the part I love. Our encounter will come back to him. Maybe not when he gets the fuck flu a few weeks later, but definitely by the time he gets pneumonia years down the road and blood tests are necessary. And by then, who else has he fucked in the bookstore, or after a night of drinking with his buddies? 

At a campground, say on a bear weekend in July, I'm the lone bear all alone on his campsite. Small tent set up next to my truck. Maybe I just wear boots and jeans all weekend, smoking my pipe almost full time, nodding to the passing drunk bears and cubs. Careful not to look at them too long, as I want to seem disinterested. By denying them my attention, this always serves to make them WANT to get my attention. As day goes by, and more drinking happens, they get braver, and maybe come over to chat, to compliment my pipe or beard. Again, I say I got this routine down. I'm humble, I mention I'm just out of a relationship, anything to make the other man want me that much more, don't wanna "catch anything" from this seedy bear weekend. All of this to set the stage for when I pretend to finally give in to their advances and fuck em. And I'm pretending it's all so unexpected and I'm so caught up in the passion of the moment I rawdawg their negative ass with my toxic cock until I breed em deep. And their so proud of themselves for 'seducing me' and getting what they want they don't consider for a second it was all a trap I set, and they most certainly are my prey. Yet, afterwards, I'm shy and humble, saying I'm not usually like this, and they just were so sexy I couldn't help it. They eat it up. They tell me it's ok, and rub my belly. And they leave the tent with my cum in their cunt, and I rest up for the next one. 

So that's my story. You may call me a predator, but I never force my way into a negative ass. They always give Daddy what he wants, they just don't know WHO Daddy really is. I do- he's a gifter, a dirty breeder who wants to poz your cunt, and he's coming for you

• Like 22
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 1

Guest GoneFishing
16 hours ago, CigarBear68 said:

I generally operate the same as I always have: a minimal online presence with no photos, no biohazard tattoo to give away my secret, and no annual trips to the same gay event or the same bear run. Why? I don't want anyone to know me. I enjoy being the "new meat" at the bar, the campground, the bookstore. I can be a new person everywhere I go. What do I mean? Here's a few examples:

At a bookstore I'm a working class fella, popping in after a hard day at work. I'm a bit dirty, old jeans, camo hat. My wedding band shining against my sun darkened hand. I see the guys' eyes light up when I walk in, thinking they're finally gonna get to service a straight fella, maybe even better than his wife. I go for the 30 year old who looks like a younger version of me. He's bearded, beefy but not yet old enough to let himself get fat like all of the other guys in this rustbelt town. Probably has a girlfriend and really wants another"straight guy" for some on the side fun. Plus he thinks I'm safer as I'm not whoring myself out like some of the fags in here. We chat a bit, but not too much. I pull my cock out and jerk it a little, and he can't take his eyes off it. I tell him to suck it, and he's on his knees gobbling my cock. I grab his hair, and begin slow fucking his mouth. I tell him to pull his cock out and jerk it for daddy while he's sucking me. He wastes no time doing this. I let go of his hair and let him do what comes naturally to him. Once he's worked up, I tell him to stand up, and I shove my tongue in his mouth. He's a bit surprised, but accepts it and kisses me back. I grab his asscheeks and began squeezing and rubbing them. He kisses me harder, which tells me he's ready to be my whore. I spin him around and wrap him in my arms. I'm rubbing his hairy torso, and my cock is pressing into his ass crack. I begin rubbing his hole with my finger, occasionally scooping some of my toxic precum from my cock head and rubbing it in and around his cunt. He loves this and pushes back into me. With my mouth at his ear, I whisper to him to bend over so daddy can fuck his hairy ass. He does exactly as I say. They ALWAYS do at this point. I've done it dozens of times in dozens of bookstores. I line my cock up, and in less than 10 seconds, my bare cock is fucking this stranger, leaking my juices inside him. All I'm envisioning at this point is the finished product- my cum shooting deep into his ass, making him MY whore forever. No matter what he does from this point on, I'm the one who changed him, the one who knocked him up. I fuck him for less than five minutes, and as my balls begin to shoot rope after rope of my load in his guts, I grab his shoulders and go deep as I can. He accepts my gift willingly, without knowing what it is. I slide out, stand him upright, and begin jerking his cock from behind. As he cums, I realize this could be the last untainted load he ever shoots. His last clean load of cum. I jerk him harder and feel his cum coating my hand, slickening up his cock. As he catches his breath, I release him and tuck my cock away. He pulls his pants up and looks at me. Kinda akwardly, but also with pride. He knows he did a good job since I came up his ass. He's proud of himself for giving dad what he needed. He'll be smiling later that evening, as he's sitting at home thinking about his bookstore visit, feeling a bit of soreness in his behind. Maybe even have some cum leaking out. And he'll think it was fun, but in the past now, and that's the part I love. Our encounter will come back to him. Maybe not when he gets the fuck flu a few weeks later, but definitely by the time he gets pneumonia years down the road and blood tests are necessary. And by then, who else has he fucked in the bookstore, or after a night of drinking with his buddies? 

At a campground, say on a bear weekend in July, I'm the lone bear all alone on his campsite. Small tent set up next to my truck. Maybe I just wear boots and jeans all weekend, smoking my pipe almost full time, nodding to the passing drunk bears and cubs. Careful not to look at them too long, as I want to seem disinterested. By denying them my attention, this always serves to make them WANT to get my attention. As day goes by, and more drinking happens, they get braver, and maybe come over to chat, to compliment my pipe or beard. Again, I say I got this routine down. I'm humble, I mention I'm just out of a relationship, anything to make the other man want me that much more, don't wanna "catch anything" from this seedy bear weekend. All of this to set the stage for when I pretend to finally give in to their advances and fuck em. And I'm pretending it's all so unexpected and I'm so caught up in the passion of the moment I rawdawg their negative ass with my toxic cock until I breed em deep. And their so proud of themselves for 'seducing me' and getting what they want they don't consider for a second it was all a trap I set, and they most certainly are my prey. Yet, afterwards, I'm shy and humble, saying I'm not usually like this, and they just were so sexy I couldn't help it. They eat it up. They tell me it's ok, and rub my belly. And they leave the tent with my cum in their cunt, and I rest up for the next one. 

So that's my story. You may call me a predator, but I never force my way into a negative ass. They always give Daddy what he wants, they just don't know WHO Daddy really is. I do- he's a gifter, a dirty breeder who wants to poz your cunt, and he's coming for you

love your approach!  

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2018 at 4:31 PM, CigarBear68 said:

Got my end of month camping planned out:-) Keep your eyes open for lone bear dad camper- it could be me?

Damn...a pipe bear is rare these days- I bet a clever person could ID you. Lol

• Upvote 1