Rough toilet fuck

I needed a drink.  It had been another crappy week at work plus ever since my boyfriend and I had broken up a month ago I haven't had sex other than being intimate with my right hand, let alone go on a date.  So I was really looking forward to meeting some new guys to have fun with.

This Friday night was still a bright sunny spring day and had a good crowd of hot men milling outside the Soho gay bar chatting, smoking and generally checking out who is going in and out.  Quickly entering and on the hunt, I made my way inside, started looking around for tonight I fancy someone different, someone edgy and dangerous, a guy or guys I want to ‘get down dirty with’ but it was a little overwhelming at first: the banging music and crowded bar made it already a hot and sweaty atmosphere as I squeezed my way through the throng and found a spot at the end of the bar then waited ages before the bartender eventually asked for my order, the wait did however enable me to see where people were and that I was stood next to the steps down to the toilets…!

The heat in such a confined space made me gulp down my beer in double quick time then spent about 10 minutes of just looking around at men of all shapes and sizes, some were touching each other a lot and I could just see off in one dark corner two guys kissing one another and openly feeling each other up and then one of them pushed the other down into his crotch!  Fuck I was horny and frustrated now making my ass twitch excitedly wanting to be filled rough and hard.

I was about to order a second drink when I saw HIM, this huge man, fantastic thick but well-trimmed beard, white shirt straining to contain his rippling muscles and showing a hint of tattoos sprouting from his collar and cuffs.  It looked like he was walking right towards me through the crowd of sweaty, drunken, horny guys so I flashed him my brightest smile and he responded with a nod.  It was just like in a film, as if it was just him and me in the room, by the time he was standing next to me my lean 6'1" frame looked child-like against him.  Not only did he appear to be 40ish but he wore his status with pride; the hair on the side of his head was shaved to show off his what looked to be a fresh Scorpion tattoo and as I looked him up and down I couldn’t help but notice he was definitely sporting a bulging packet in his tight trousers. I couldn’t help but lick my lips wishing they were around his cock this instant.

Although I would never consider myself a “Chaser” I couldn’t contain myself.

"Do you want to go somewhere for a little fun?" I asked.

He didn’t speak, just nodded to the right indicating going downstairs to the Gents toilets.

“I need a piss” I announce and headed down the stairs and once inside the stench of stale piss from the open trough made my nostrils flare, the dank wet floor already had cum splats showing fresh activity and the dirty sink just added to the sleaziness of this coupling.  I stood waiting and right on cue in came Mr Big.  There was no foreplay or kissing just a simple instruction,

“On your knees boy and suck.”

He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down onto the floor so his 9 inch or so looking cock was right in my face, I press my nose in the growing crotch then quickly unbuckle his belt, pull the zipper down to release about 9 or 10 inches of hard throbbing muscle. He glanced down, "Get to work boy, I want to try out my new toy."

"Suck my cock fag?" he demanded with a sneer looking me straight in the eyes. .

"Yes sir. Please let me suck it," I beg feeling the heat off his cock and inhaling the musky scent of this alpha male as his heavy bull balls hang low dangerously full of toxic cum ready to change my status in one rough fuck.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could and he set his dick on my tongue. It felt so soft against the inside of my mouth. I started to go to town sucking and licking his thick cock. I only took it about half way at first because it was so massive. I kept twisting my mouth all around his dick while I licked the head with my tongue. Once I had warmed up to it he grabbed the back of my head and began to force his dick further and further into my throat.

"You're gonna take it all the way you little faggot," he said as he got increasingly more aggressive with every thrust as he pushed his dick further down my throat and each and every time I gagged. When he finally got it all the way down my throat he kept it there for a few seconds. I couldn't breathe and I tried to pull away but his grip was too tight. Finally, he let my head go. As he pulled out I coughed up a huge amount of saliva which ran out of my mouth and down my shirt. He did that again several more times, each time holding my head there longer and longer. At one point he had his cock jammed down my throat for what felt like an eternity without letting me breathe. I panicked thinking I was going to pass out.

After the last time he pulled out there I was kneeling on the wet floor gasping for air snot, spit and saliva running down my face.  

"Get up bitch," he ordered, "Get in the cubicle, I don’t like an audience."

And as I stand I begin to undo my belt, but obviously not fast enough for him as he rips at my trousers with fly buttons pinging in all directions.

“Now get in there.”

"Yes sir. I want you to teach me who's boss."

"That's right faggot. You'll never forget me."

He started rubbing my ass cheeks and slaps my head down into the cistern.  I see stars and instantly feel a metallic taste in my mouth.

"Don't move boy. You need to learn to take it and my dick is getting a little impatient to sample the goods, you ready to get fucked faggot?" he asked.

"Yes sir, please fuck me raw," I was getting so turned on knowing I was finally going to be fucked.

He pushed the head of his cock into my waiting hole and I could feel it stretching to allow it inside.

"Oh shit," I yelled, "It hurts so fucking much."

"Shut the fuck up and take it boy."

I had never had something this big up my ass without spit or lube and being fully opened up first and yet I could feel my hole stretching to its limit to accommodate this intruder.

"Stop please I can't take it," I begged, knowing how futile that request was going to be and that he would just push in further.

Sure enough, he ignored my begging. He bucked his hips, pushed in another inch before pulling almost all the way out just leaving the head inside my pulsing hole but it was only empty for a second because he slammed his cock right back into my hole. This time the pain intensified as he slid his cock all the way up my hole and I could feel his balls slap against my ass.

"Oh my god, you're so fucking big," I said trying to ignore the fire I felt in my hole.

"You like having a hard cock shoved up your ass little slut?" he asked.

"Yes sir, it feels so fucking good,” I lied, “I want you to destroy my hole."

"Well since you insist," he replied and started to frantically fuck my hole. Over and over he forced his throbbing dick into my now not so tight hole and it was either his pre-cum or my ripped-up chute bleeding that lubricated the assault and the pain eased into pleasure. When he pulled all the way out my hole stayed open even with the absence of his cock until he slammed in hard until his bull balls slapped against my ass.

"Yeah, fuck me harder sir. I don't want to be able to walk straight afterwards."

The dirty talk was turning us both on so much.

"What do you want boy?"

"I want you to cum Sir" I replied.

"What do you want from me?"

"I want you to breed my ass Sir."

“No, I saw you staring at my tattoo, so go on, say it slut!”

“Breed my hole with your charged cum, Poz me, knock up my slut hole, I want it, no, I need it NOW!”

As soon as I said that he started fucking me even harder. My swinging back and forth shins hitting the porcelain bowl, my face pushed in to the cistern just added to the force of his thrusts as I had nowhere to go. I felt like his cock was stabbing direct in to my stomach. He grabbed my straining hard dick in his hand and began jacking it frantically. It didn't take seconds for the pressure in my balls to release.

"I'm cumming!" I moaned as I shot a huge load all over the toilet seat and wiped it up with my fingers then licking them clean.

As my sphincter clamped down on his shaft with each spurt of cum from my cock he asked "You ready for my load faggot?"

"Yes Sir, shoot it up my ass. I'm ready for it."

"Ahhh! Fuck. Yeah. Here. It. Cumms" he announced leaving gaps in the statement as he punched in on the inward strokes, then moaned as I felt his dick twitch and release its load into my hole, spurt after delicious spurt, four or five distinct pulses and then he started fucking hard all over again.

"Fuck yeah, pushing it in deep" he said as he let his cock empty the last drops of poison into me.

That was by far the best fucking I had ever had.

"Don't let any of my cum fall out of your ass boy. I want you to leave it in for a good while," he said as he pulled out of my gaping hole only to use the blunt head of his cock to push back in any escaping cum.

“Now clean me up like a good faggot should.”

I lick and slurp any cum and ass juices off his still rock-hard dick and then pay particular attention to his piss slit to feast on any dribbles of Poz cum coming out.

He popped his cock back in his pants, zipped up and was out of the door and as I gathered my clothing, ripped and piss-soaked trousers I realised I had more than these as a souvenir of this fucking.  As I was getting dressed I felt so much pain from both the rough fucking and clenching of my ass cheeks to keep his load in my battered ass it was then that I noticed something in my pocket. He had slipped a piece of paper in my pocket with his number on it in case I wanted to meet up again for a repeat.

I had to call a cab to take me home because there was no way I would have been able to walk and saved his number in to my mobile. When I got back to my flat I took off my trousers and pants and noticed a mixture of blood and cum was leaking out of my hole. I immediately got hard again and spent most of the night jacking off to the memory of what had just happened before I fell asleep hoping to feel that big dick battering my hole again real soon.

• Like 26
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 1

Thanks guys for the comments and likes.  Here's the follow up.

Of course, I started calling him. I'd call during the day at first, no reply so called early mornings or evenings instead only for a repeat blanking Then by Friday, I was calling him very late at night. He never wanted to talk...  until I guess he'd got pissed off with me pestering, answered called me a faggot and hang up angrily...that only made me want him more and made my dick hard and leaking, so much so that I had to jerk off just to make it go down!

Saturday night, bingo! 2am it was, he answered. He knew it was me. He didn't say “hi”, he just said, "Come over” and gave an address across the city.

I was excited by the idea of having him and his dick dominating me as I replayed last times toilet fuck in my head.  I quickly clean up and cleaned out pulled on an old T Shirt, Trackies and flip flops, then hailed a cab to take me to him and my fate.

"You may enter, slave", he said when I pressed the buzzer to his flat, “It’s the Penthouse, so no one can hear your screams when I Poz rape you. Again and again, until your ass is so sore and so filled with spunk it turns into a pussy."

He was waiting at the door, radiant and domineering in leather harness, chaps and biking boots, his balls full and thrust forwards due to a metal cockring, his dick angry looking, red and exceeding hard with a barbed 0 gauge PA shiny with pre-cum drooling from his piss slit.

He pulled me close, let his hands go around my body so they could squeeze my ass and whispered in my ear, “Slave get ready for fun and games!” I got butterflies in my stomach thinking about it as he moved away and told me to close my eyes. I took a few deep breaths to calm down.

I screamed in surprise when in a split second I was twisted, pushed down on the floor, landed on my back with him on top of me. I tried to hit and kick him, but I wasn't really fighting for my life, just putting up a show. He slapped me across the face and wrestled me over on my stomach. I tried to get away, but he held me in place with a hand between my shoulder blades while sitting on my butt. He was twice as heavy as me so I really couldn't go anywhere when he was sitting on me. I felt him rip my t-shirt off and then holding the knife to my neck. I was told not to move as he quickly cut the seam of my trackies and then with his strong hands split my legs further apart as I felt him caressing me roughly while he told me again to be still if I wanted to live. Two fingers were pushed inside me hole hard. There was no lube on them so I screamed fearing he was going to fuck me dry raw. He ignored me and made my tight hole open up using his two fingers. I felt something being cold rubbed into my ass. Lube of some sort, in my dilemma my senses were heightened, cum by the smell of it and lot's of it. He got his fingers out and laid on top of me, positioning his fat PA’d dickhead at my quivering hole. His right hand guided his dick and his left covered my mouth. I was breathing heavily through my nose while I waited for that first thrust to come. He let me wait.

Then I felt the sharp pain as his dickhead breached the barrier of my ring as the barbed PA tore through the flesh. He started pumping right then and there with just the head in, slowly getting more inside me with hard thrusts. I half muffled screamed, half moaned through his fingers, it hurt bad and I had tears in my eyes. He sat up halfway to get better leverage and really pounded into me. As he did so I was able to catch my breath and calm down slightly, relaxing my hole so he could get more of it in me.  His response, “It’s only half way in.” and as if to prove that point he pushed the rest inside, balls deep. Once there, he lifted my hips from the ground and wiggled to really get every millimetre inside my ass causing as much damage as possible.

With his monster dick still buried deep in my chute he turned me round, lifted me to a doggy-style on my hands and knees and grabbed the back of my hair as he experimentally pumped in and out a few times before he started slamming into me getting thoroughly fucked.  
That's when my blood froze, because I saw another man standing only a few feet away. Watching, wanking with a big shit eating grin across his face, “Ah ha Davey, our play thing for the night I presume?”

The pace changed, the thrusts got deeper and harder and more regular. I love an audience so let out a moan, “Ummmm yeah. Deeper the better. Harder faster Davey.  Break my hole, POZ MY HOLE I scream. “Noisy demanding fucker aint he?”

I started moving my hips to make him go deeper. I felt a few hard slaps on my ass and I felt his dick swell inside me, making me wonder if that monster could really get any bigger. He slammed his dick as deep in as it could possibly go and came, jettisoning its poisoned cargo of HIV. It was like hot lava was being spewed burning into my bowels. He pulled me back so I was sitting on his dick. It didn't go limp.  “You call me SIR not Davey.” He jabbed his steel like dick in my well worked chute three more times and then asked, “You got that?”

“Yes Sir!” was my immediate response.

The man with the wicked smile on his face caressed my inner thighs and played with my nipples. I was really close to coming, but not quite on the point of no return, I just needed more.

Sir pulled out and pushed me on my back. Before I could get up the other guy was on top of me rubbing his dickhead on my freshly fucked cunt lips. His cock wasn't as long as Sirs, but it was still big. He held my legs up and positioned his hard dick at my hole, I push open and swallow his cock all the way in until his shaved balls were resting on my up turned ass. He positioned himself on top of me and started furiously fucking. His long dicking without a PA didn't hurt as much so I was moaning out in no time. My own dick was aching to come from the pounding on my prostate as a puddle of pre-cum pooled over my T Shirt. I wanted top egg him on but realised that would only antagonise both of them so simply began writhing under him, but he came in me before I could come, his cock pulsed 6 distinct explosions in my guts before he pulled out with a long strand of pink cum still joining us.

"Not enough?" my Sir asked me as I lay alone on the floor. I shook my head. "Maybe you need more dick inside you then?"

“Yes please Sir…whatever you think best.”

“More POZ dick it is then Slave.”

He pushed his dick up my abused hole and fucked me slow and despite the pain from the evil PA ripping my delicate skin I moaned and moved my hips to meet his thrusting. “Fuck it.” I panted and quietly thought to myself, “Poz me up, convert me into your Poz slave for you and your friends to use and abuse any time you want. I need this.” He deftly removed my T Shirt and with his left hand played with my nipple,

“Don’t make a sound”

As his mouth started sucking then biting on my right nipple, hard. I bit my lip suppressing the need to scream out loud and a small trickle of blood escaped the corner of my mouth.

“Clean your mess off my dick Slave.” The other man said as I opened wide to allow his still rock-hard flesh in, he rubbed over my wound and into the wetness of my mouth as I slurped all the Poz cum and ass juices from his penis.  All the time this was going on Sir was slowly fucking me. Too slowly I was moaning like a bitch in heat and I was desperate to make him fuck me harder so I could come.

He stopped sucking on my nipple. It felt sore and throbbed when his mouth left. "Slave, I'm going to pull out, get on your hands and knees." Hoping he would take me hard I did as soon as his dick slithered out of my hole. He got underneath me, pulled me down on him as my gaping hole engulfed his hardness sliding all the way inside my sore ass, but now I was confused…it couldn't be Sir’s cock. The angle was wrong but as I understood this Sir’s mushroom head started pushing at my already filled hole.

Shit! They weren't really gonna do that, were they? Oh yes that is exactly what was happening. 

“No, no, you’ll split me in two.” I pleaded for them to not do it, but they just laughed.

“Our little Poz Slave has to learn, Sir knows best and not to question.”

To make the point I had a series of slaps on my ass, my cheek felt red hot from the burn and the pain when both their dicks were inside me made m,y eyes roll back and I briefly passed out for a second only coming to as I felt them starting to thrust.

"Slave is such a slut. Fucked by two large cocks at the same time... I bet he likes it too", the strange man said.

"Yeah, look his little cock is harder than ever", Sir announced with a chuckle. He was squeezing my ass and holding cheeks apart at the same time as they alternated their strokes.

“yep we got ourselves a bleeder here.  Nice ripped up hole leaking blood and Poz cum.” Sir told me.

Each time one would thrust into me the other pulled back. I moaned. I hurt, but it felt good too.

"Listen to the slut, probably has the time of his life getting his ass split in two."

I blushed, because I couldn't stop moaning and my dick was being rubbed between my stomach and Sirs making me start to moan louder and louder with each thrust of their dicks and when I my climax hit I clenched my ass muscles tight, which hurt like Hell, as I pumped out a gallon of perhaps my last negative cum.  With each spurt from my dick my Sphincter clamped tight around both men’s dicks.  They moaned and came in me all at the same time. When they pulled out and left me alone on the floor I felt hot liquid, blood or sperm trickle out of my sore hole. I tried to get up but it hurt so much I just lay there.

“Get out Slave, we’re done with you…for today, Oh and don’t contact me, wait for my call. And another thing, don’t cum until I say”

The next time I heard from Sir was two and a half weeks later.

My phone rang, “How are you Slave?”

“Sick, I need to rest, I feel like shit.”

“Good we’ll be right over.”

I wasn’t about to complain, I hadn’t come since being DP’d and my hole was ready to be really sore once more.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5

My fuck flu hit like a freight train; night sweats, chills constant runs to the toilet with sickness and diarrhoea, so after weeks of this I of course shed weight to reappear now feeling better with a lean body, mean (gaunt) faced with a raging hard cock ready to breed and infect.  No more bottom boy for me I’m ready to spread the love and share my toxic seed with anyone who wants it, knowingly or not.

There was no joy from the hook up Apps so decided to hit the sauna after work this afternoon.  I paid my entrance fee and was stripped down in the changing rooms when I heard a couple of twinks say,

"Why do I find him so fucking hot?" asked one to the other

"Because you have a death wish?" the other answered sarcastically, “look at how thin and wasted he is, he must be sick.”

It caught my attention and my dick started to rise arcing upwards as the blood pumping through my veins took it to full hardness at the thought of breeding one or both guys. They stopped their chatter glared me for a brief moment before returning to their conversation.

I couldn’t help but stop and stare at them, especially the one with his taught flawless swimmer’s body and chocolate brown hair that was an unruly mess and in desperate need of a cut. He caught me looking hungrily at him, our eyes fixed on each other’s eyes.

“Fuck, those eyes mate.” Was his opening line, “They make me feel like you see into my soul, revealing all of my darkest secrets.”

Yeah right!  Cheesy opening line or what, I thought of Twink 1, but I was somewhat distracted as his friend, Twink 2, bent over to pick up clothing that had fallen out of their locker revealing his muscular ass, a ripe peach I wanted desperately to dig my fingers into while I slowly, deliberately fucked his face. Yep, I had it bad for these two guys.

"You two look to be nothing but trouble.”  I eventually said.

“Yeah and you look to be a total bad ass, which is probably why I have the hots for you.” Twink 1 replied.

I nodded right, "Maybe we should head inside…" draping my arms across their broad shoulders I ushered them into the Sauna, plopped down in to the Jacuzzi and immediately one was kissing me, wet sloppy kisses, tongues jousting, exploring every crevice of my mouth.  The other, I told him where to go, nestling his face in my hairy chest letting him chew on my right nipple, as he slowly jacking my super hard and impatient to fuck cock. 

I hadn’t cum in weeks, I daren’t let his hand continue wanking me or I’d shoot, wasting the precious cargo, so I lifted myself up to the jacuzzi edge, “Boys it’s time to move next door to the fuck bench…that’s what you’re here for, right, to get fucked?”

Twink 1 was eager and willing, up and out of the jacuzzi and good to go whilst his friend just stood there, staring at me, a mix of fear and shock contorting his face.

“you are clean, aren’t you?” was all he said.

“Yeah, look I’ve just been in that sanitised jacuzzi so I’m chemically clean.”

“Nah, you know what I mean, you’re not bugged up are you?”

“No, disease free the last time I was tested.”  I proudly proclaimed, which was true, I just hadn’t bothered to go to the clinic after I got knocked up.

Satisfied with my reply, “That’s OK then” was all he said before skipping off to join his pal in the next room where the fuck bench had been replaced by what looked to be from the dim light emanating from the TV by a scuzzy stained old mattress as the screen played bareback porn of a Twink being roughly raped and bred by a muscled jock daddy.

“On all fours boys” I demanded, “Head down arse up, just the way I love to fuck.”

The pair immediately got in to position, with Twink 1 saying,
"You can do whatever you want to me"

“Oh, I intend to mate.”

Somewhere behind I heard a door close, then some movement in a dark corner of the room. I waited to see what would happen. Either someone was going to beat the shit out of me, maybe even try kill me for taking advantage of two Twinks, or he was just going to watch.  Whatever, it all added to the frisson of the occasion of my first pozzings making the hairs on the back of my head raise and my cock quiver in anticipation.

They were quiet once they felt the mattress moving as I crawled onto it. I moved into position above Twink 1, slid my pre-cum leaking big cock above the crevice of his butt cheeks. He responded by pushing his ass up to me…he heard me spit into my hand, then felt my bony fingers wet his hole, one, two and now three prodded and probed his most intimate opening, he squirmed around and grunted on my fingers as they dug in to the delicate flesh. He heard me spit again this time to lube up my cock and shaft, then gently pressed the head of my dick between his cheeks, keeping the pressure up and pop, right into his hole. I took in a deep breath and slowly drove my thick cock deep into him, filling his ass in a positive way it had never been filled before.

This wasn’t the first time he’d been fucked as he knew a few tricks to ward off the possibility of pain, but I made sure my thick cock still caused some initial discomfort as once I was in deep as I could be, I began pumping my cock in slow, short thrusts, changing directions but keeping him full. The feeling was so wonderful, I soon switched into a slow, long stroke that soon had me panting for breath in excitement.

Twink 2 silently waited his turn transfixed by the big, bold imagery on the TV screen before him.  He soon jumped as I jabbed two fingers in his peachy tight hole,

“Ummph!  Ahhhh fuck!  Shit it hurts.”

I ripped my fingers out and slapped his left butt cheek with a crack and immediately a red hand print welt appeared.

“Shut the fuck up and take it like a man.”

He did as instructed.  I sense he is biting his lip as I resume shoving my fingers in, “Push back like you’re going to shit” I bark at him and he complies instantly allowing both digits in to my knuckles allowing my to locate and scrape across his prostate, “Ummmm, Oh yeah! Don’t stop doing that…Ahhhh!” is all I hear from him now.  “Fuck me, please fuck me, I need your cock. I need it NOW!”

I pull out of Twink 1, his now damaged chute slick with dangerous pre-cum the little tares already letting my deadly DNA invade his bloodstream and slam straight into Twink 2.  My cock marking my first victims as I squeeze out as much pre-cum to ease the way and soon I feel my cockhead massaging his prostate.  His cunt already feels wet and with every luxurious stroke my tempo quickens and I felt my body tingle all over, my nipples becoming erect, sending little jolts of pleasure shooting through my body as they brush over the sweaty body beneath me. For his part, Twink 2 just lays there, squirming and moaning as he set my body on fire with passion, a passion to infect.

I knew I would not last too much longer so began fucking harder and harder until I am slamming my long, thick cock all the way out and back into him with every thrust. My big HIV loaded balls slapping against his taint, my sweat splashing down. Suddenly my bashing his prostate hit blast off as he shook like he was about to explode, then screamed with ecstasy as he pumped his load all over the messy mattress leaving his own mark in half a dozen blasts. I held on to his flesh for dear life as his trembling sphincter squeezed down on my shaft bringing me closer and closer to a poisoning orgasm which climbed with each thrust, edging me to a point of madness before I finally reached my breaking point.

"FUCK! I'm cumming! Take it, Take it" I screamed into the darkness as each toxic thrust became more erratic, more powerful, I stopped pumping, then abruptly slammed in deep and unloaded days’ worth of venom from my balls into his battered and cum frothy ass.

“Wow! Fuck, that was the best fuck of my life” he gasped.

Collapsing on top of him, I pumped my cock deep in him for another few minutes, God I was so horned up at what I had just done.  I wanted to go again, but had Twink 1 waiting for attention so reluctantly I pulled out, rolled off him and laying face up on the mattress watched the man emerge from the shadows, cock in hand, his body a mass of intricate tribal tattoos and yet as I studied them I immediately noticed biohazard tats hidden within the designs.  I smiled and nodded approval as he knelt down and rammed his cock in to the freshly fucked Twink 2 right there on the bed next to me.

All the time whilst this had been happening Twink 1 had been respectfully waiting…and now his buddy, being fucked slowly and gently by the stranger, watches me intensely, hypnotized by my slow rhythmic wanking teasing out copious amounts of toxic pre-cum from the angry red piss slit from the rough fuck I had just given him.

I wink at him and thought about the HIV flowing from my cock ready to infect this young lad waiting for me to act which only made my cock pulse to a super hard weapon as I move forward and smear the deadly viscus liquid around Twink 1’s pink hole.  I lined my drooling poz cock against his puckered hole, “I think you’re ready to be my slutty little bottom boy.  That’s what you want isn’t it?” I asked

He nodded, I had him in my power. I felt a rush going through me I pumped some precum onto the ring of his pink winking hole and rubbed my big mushroom head against it.  He grunted as the head popped in, then yelled out loud as I slammed the whole length in to the root, my balls resting on his butt cheeks momentarily, I use my hands to spread his ass open wide and as I did this, I leaked more precum into his chute and thought about pozzing the boy.

“There’s my little bottom boy. I knew you’d show your true self. Such a tight hole. Such a hungry hole,” I tell him as I ease back and work more cock in, sliding in and out working it deeper and deeper and it got easier with my precum lubing the walls of his ass. I wasn’t going to last long, though, I started pistoning more aggressively on the tight hole, slap, slap, slap, skin on skin is the only sound I hear.  I look down at how my shaft was penetrating that pink ring. His hole gripped my cock, the ass lips elongating as I drag my dick out, then pushed back in as I bottom out on the next in stoke.

He yelped and winced, but seemed a real natural bottom boy, “Oh yeah, fuck yeah, so close so close to filling your hole up with cum. Take it. Take that big dick. Earn that cum load right out of my cock,”  I was urgent to impregnate and knock up his cunt.

"your ass is great, I can't hold back my load much longer. do you want me to cum?".  He replied with a loud moan then whispers, "yes".

"Inside you?".... "Yessss. come inside me!" is the now urgent response.

"No matter what?"... "Just do it!".

"Are you sure? I will knock you up...your ass will be mine, forever...”

“Yeah!  Make it yours".

Suddenly the connection is broken, a hand slaps Twink 2 across his face.  “LOOK AT ME BITCH!” I hear and watch as he cranes his head back at the anonymous guy fucking him.

“I want you to remember this, always look in to the guy’s eyes when he fucks you, ESPECIALLY WHEN HE IS ABOUT TO CUM IN YOUR ASS!” than announces,  “I’M CUMMING!!!!”  And between hard rasping breathing, “I’M BEEDING YOUR ASS, CLAIMING IT AS MINE.”  Then turning to me says, “FILL HIS CLEAN HOLE!” nodding in the direction of Twink 1.

I pick up my pace, punctuate each thrust with a grunt as I feel hot, quickly followed by that familiar tingle deep in my balls, rising fast, too fast, no stopping it now, I grunt. "I'm cumming" plunging my dick in as deep in his ass as I can. “Aaaaagh!” I felt my shaft pulse and my cock slit open wide as my dick unleashes toxic cum with each orgasmic twitch of my shaft,  Poz cum blasts out coating his unprotected ass,  spewing my poison firing red hot swimmers burrowing deep inside the torn and ripped soft tissue of his ass walls.  I wait a few seconds firing yet more as I start fucking him hard again.

"Oh yeah, I'm still coming... do you feel my toxic cum breeding you?".

His head does a double shake as I know he’s registered the word 'toxic', there’s no “STOP!” or frantic, “Pull out” but he simply pushes back impaling himself deeper on my weapon, forcing my charged DNA deeper in to his battered colon.

“Ummm you’re one well bred bitch!" I moan and lick his ear as I continue fucking making sure that every ounce of demon seed is well massaged into his gut.

Both me and the other Top pull out together, high five and simultaneously look down at our still rock-hard dicks for evidence of a positive conversion; seeking blood stains amongst the cum and ass juice slick sheen of our dick skin.  Pleased with the result of my likely first Pozzings we leave the cum dumps ready for the group of guys who gathered around as together we hit the showers to wash away the evidence.  I feel elated, puff my chest out and just know I have the biggest grin plastered on my face.  Life is sweet.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 6

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...